Is Daniel Blair killing it or what?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2018 7:14 PM

Really impressed by him this year. Seems to be born to be behind the Mic. Big plus to the show I think. Keep it up Daniel! Hopefully the head size doesn't get so big you stop coming here every now and then.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/10/2018 7:19 PM

He’s doing very well. He’s engaging and articulate with what he’s trying to get across. Them boys in the booth better watch it.

|

2/10/2018 7:20 PM

I hope he replaces Jeff or Ralph. He could probably do both jobs.

|

2/10/2018 7:24 PM

So weird seeing him move up into this. He came up this way many years ago and did some racing. He was friends with some of mine and I've met him on quite a few occassions. Pretty cool seeing him get to this point.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

2/10/2018 7:35 PM

Nobody is replacing Ralph. He’s a professional announcer with connections.

No matter how much we hate him. Ha.

Blair is probably the best we have had in a long long time! He’s good!!

|

GP740
Since 1987

2/10/2018 8:12 PM

mxrider225 wrote:

I hope he replaces Jeff or Ralph. He could probably do both jobs.

Ditto

|

2/10/2018 8:29 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

Yeah he's connected with Feld for obvious reasons. Which sucks for us, but $$$$$

|

2/10/2018 8:39 PM

Daniel Blair is doing an incredible job this season. He’s a natural, I hope they get him more involved with the program.

|

2/10/2018 8:55 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

Probably since David Bailey, he was my favorite for special comments.

|

2/10/2018 8:59 PM

Agreed. He is doing an excellent job.

|

2/10/2018 9:19 PM

yea I like his deep insight but lets not loose Emig!

|

2/10/2018 9:26 PM

Yup Daniel is on point.. Candid, and transparent. A well spoken rider... a very welcomed addition.

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

2/10/2018 10:11 PM

Daniel is good.

When compared to Ralph it makes Daniel look phenomenal.

Either way, no complaints. Blair is legit.

Thank gawd Ralph’s son Rutledge Pecker-Wood is no longer involved w/ MX.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

2/10/2018 10:37 PM

OldnBroken wrote:

Agreed. He is doing an excellent job.

Source on the avatar for.... uh scientific reasons...

|

2/10/2018 10:38 PM

He is really good on TV. Very relaxed and natural.

|

2/10/2018 11:00 PM

yeah, he's great. great insight, knowledgeable, and like everyone else has said, a natural behind the camera. I love Ricky, so I kind of hate to admit it, but Daniel is better suited for the role, and better at it.

|

2/10/2018 11:05 PM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

He’s doing very well. He’s engaging and articulate with what he’s trying to get across. Them boys in the booth better watch it.

All of that, but the thing is, he’s both better at speaking on tv and more insightful than Ralph and Jeff. He should be full time.

|

2/10/2018 11:05 PM

I think FELD knows he's killing it because they keep putting him in front of the camera more and more. Race day live is interesting and fun to watch again!

|

2/10/2018 11:40 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Really impressed by him this year. Seems to be born to be behind the Mic. Big plus to the show I think. Keep it up Daniel! Hopefully the head size doesn't get so big you stop coming here every now and then.

He is killing it. And in the process showing how bad Jeff and Ralph are. I actually muted the 450 main tonight because it was so bad.

|

2/10/2018 11:46 PM

You guys know that it's kind of a weird deal. I was pretty good friends with Tiger Lacey ( Rest in peace brother! ) years ago , and Daniel was pretty close to Tiger. I think Daniel even has a #221 Lacey tattoo if I remember right. So it's kind of a cool deal seeing a buddy of one of my buddies make it to where he is now. I dunno....I think it's pretty awesome seeing Daniel do so good at this.

|

2/11/2018 12:09 AM

yeah he needs to get promoted, ralph and jeff need some help they seem to be slipping up alot, maybe jeff isnt training very hard this year lol. a 3rd guy in the booth like daniel would be a huge help i also liked kdub alot when he did a few rounds.

|