Is Carlos back working with Dungey?

endurox
5/25/2022 7:26am
With Cooper out, does Carlos have the Summer off or will he be working with Dungey?
|
Dirt.Squirt
5/25/2022 8:00am
Wouldn’t Dungey be back working with Carlos??
Richy
5/25/2022 8:09am
Not a dig, just pure curiosity, why doesn't Dungey's bro spanner for him? I might have asked this before to be honest, but my memory is shiiiit.

Seems like it'd be cool, but on the flipside I guess it could be a headache for both of them and could make it tougher to keep things professional when it's family, so it's probably smart, I just wondered.

Carlos does seem like a proper dude and on top of his game though and always comes across awesome.

The Shop

TeamGreen
5/25/2022 8:10am
Richy wrote:
Not a dig, just pure curiosity, why doesn't Dungey's bro spanner for him? I might have asked this before to be honest, but my memory is...
Not a dig, just pure curiosity, why doesn't Dungey's bro spanner for him? I might have asked this before to be honest, but my memory is shiiiit.

Seems like it'd be cool, but on the flipside I guess it could be a headache for both of them and could make it tougher to keep things professional when it's family, so it's probably smart, I just wondered.

Carlos does seem like a proper dude and on top of his game though and always comes across awesome.
Ryan and Carlos have history.

A history of success.
Dirt.Squirt
5/25/2022 8:11am
Probably just because Carlos and Dungey were together for so many years in the past. That definitely would be cool though.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
5/25/2022 8:14am
Richy wrote:
Not a dig, just pure curiosity, why doesn't Dungey's bro spanner for him? I might have asked this before to be honest, but my memory is...

Not 100% sure, but I think Jade has a position at the shop in California and is not on the road.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
5/25/2022 8:49am Edited Date/Time 5/25/2022 9:11am
Richy wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Not 100% sure, but I think Jade has a position at the shop in California and is not on the road.
Jade Dungey is wrenching for Aaron Plessinger. Richard Sterling (AKA Pedro) is more on the testing / shop duty / special projects this year, but is wrenching for Cairoli while he's in town.

Post a reply to: Is Carlos back working with Dungey?

The Latest