Is Baggett injured?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2017 2:18 PM

Has any word come out about him picking up an injury in that second moto crash? He rode okay to come back to 10th but he had clear track for a lot of that moto and he was not putting in laptimes that we would expect from him.

|

7/2/2017 2:23 PM

I think he got some bad acid reflux from the crow that he ate...

|

2018 CRF250R

7/2/2017 2:27 PM

His ego may be a little bruised, that's all.

|

7/2/2017 2:27 PM

feelit2morrow wrote:

Haha too funny. laughing laughing

Vital is full of speculation kings, what will be will be if he's injured you'll soon find out.

Watch and enjoy folks

|

7/2/2017 2:37 PM

His bandwagon slowed him down.

|

7/2/2017 2:41 PM

Thumb injury from crash with Anderson.

|

7/2/2017 2:42 PM

feelit2morrow wrote:

Ok now thats funnylaughing

|

7/2/2017 3:17 PM

Yep that pride is

|

7/2/2017 3:22 PM

Say what you will, I love the kid. His late moto charges and all out riding style make me smile. And like he said at lakewood, or shitty Creek, I forget what race, he's just a kid messing around, he's not serious about any of his comments, he's just poking fun. I hope he's OK because he's the fastest guy in the 450 class right now

|

7/2/2017 3:23 PM

I love how this has gone so far this year.

Bagget: *starts putting in good supercross results and puts out a cool video about his house*

Vital: "This dude is sick, he's gonna be so good outdoors, I'm on the bandwagon, he really puts in the work, so awesome that he invested in himself, way cooler than Tomac"

Bagget: *makes two mildly cocky comments after a big win*

Media: *blows said comments way out of proportion and leverages for drama*

Vital: "Fuck that guy, what an ass hole, he's so cocky, I hope he crashes, how dare he screw around and have a personality, go Tomac!!!"

Did I miss anything?

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

7/2/2017 3:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2017 3:35 PM

JM485 wrote:

Bagget: *starts putting in good supercross results and puts out a cool video about his house*

Vital: "This dude is sick, he's gonna be so good outdoors, I'm on the bandwagon, he really puts in the work, so awesome that he invested in himself, way cooler than Tomac"

Vital: "Fuck that guy, what an ass hole, he's so cocky, I hope he crashes, how dare he screw around and have a personality, go Tomac!!!"

Did I miss anything?

This ^^^
You forgot he's washed up and should retire.
He's bringing excitement back, even it's a little conflict it's worth it.

|

7/2/2017 3:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2017 4:12 PM

Its funny how when Roczen was a bit cocky prior to A1 everyone thought it was cool.......
(Disclaimer To Keyboard Warriors and Fangirls: I am a huge Roczen fan this is not me dissing him"

|

7/2/2017 3:44 PM

Matthes said something about a thumb injury. Hope it isn't serious, I love watching Blake rip.

|

7/2/2017 3:44 PM

ACT, acute coldestone toxicity

|

7/2/2017 3:48 PM

JM485 wrote:

Did I miss anything?

It is amazing the hate bandwagon against Baggett. The dude halls the freight and is making for a great outdoor points race, and all you losers is rip on the guy. Who cares who wins, I am just pumped to watch the races.

You Tomac butt touchers sure do love living vicariously through another mans accomplishments.

Signed: Someone who loves to watch a good points battle.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

7/2/2017 3:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2017 3:55 PM

Jerkolantern wrote:

Say what you will, I love the kid. His late moto charges and all out riding style make me smile. And like he said at lakewood, or shitty Creek, I forget what race, he's just a kid messing around, he's not serious about any of his comments, he's just poking fun. I hope he's OK because he's the fastest guy in the 450 class right now

Fastest guy in the 450 class right now? I must have been watching a different race because I saw ET in 6th, BB in 2nd, and ET walk past him to the win. The moto wins and OA tally would also disagree with your post.

|

7/2/2017 4:03 PM

BobPA wrote:

It is amazing the hate bandwagon against Baggett. The dude halls the freight and is making for a great outdoor points race, and all you losers is rip on the guy. Who cares who wins, I am just pumped to watch the races.

You Tomac butt touchers sure do love living vicariously through another mans accomplishments.

*Haul

Photo

|

7/2/2017 4:06 PM

Jerkolantern wrote:

Grieby54 wrote:

Fastest guy in the 450 class right now? I must have been watching a different race because I saw ET in 6th, BB in 2nd, and ET walk past him to the win. The moto wins and OA tally would also disagree with your post.

OK, first off this is my opinion, I should've stated that, this is vital. I have done no scientific research, to my eye, if you lined up #4 vs. #3 and they were the only two on track, I think the four would win eight of ten motos. Or better. But, this is jmo

|

7/2/2017 4:08 PM

Grieby54 wrote:

Tomac is making this series quite similar to his 250 championship run. Roczen came out on top in most of the early races, with Tomac showing random signs of dominance. Then Tomac jus started pouring it on and it was no contest. I'm thinking Tomac crushes the field at Southwick and his confidence jus keeps growing.

|

7/2/2017 4:19 PM

Jerkolantern wrote:

Grieby54 wrote:

Jerkolantern wrote:

OK, first off this is my opinion, I should've stated that, this is vital. I have done no scientific research, to my eye, if you lined up #4 vs. #3 and they were the only two on track, I think the four would win eight of ten motos. Or better. But, this is jmo

Yes, let's not let facts influence opinions here.

|

7/2/2017 4:22 PM

JM485 wrote:

Did I miss anything?

BobPA wrote:

avidchimp wrote:

*Haul

Photo

*hauls

|

7/2/2017 4:25 PM

Hate bandwagon on bagget??? Literally 2 weeks ago you guys all bent over for him. Bagget fans man, bagget fans...

|

7/2/2017 4:27 PM

Jerkolantern wrote:

Grieby54 wrote:

Jerkolantern wrote:

Tomac is much better at passing early in motos but I think Baggett is faster once he gets into his groove so I agree with that.

|

7/2/2017 4:34 PM

motosurf wrote:

Hate bandwagon on bagget??? Literally 2 weeks ago you guys all bent over for him. Bagget fans man, bagget fans...

I bend over for whoever is going fast. Pretty much a track snack.

|

7/2/2017 4:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2017 4:42 PM

JM485 wrote:

Did I miss anything?

My bad , spot on.

|

7/2/2017 4:48 PM

motosurf wrote:

X2. Hating on the tomac fans, but defending Baggett , Ironic.

|

7/2/2017 4:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2017 5:01 PM

JM485 wrote:

Did I miss anything?

BobPA wrote:

It's not a hate bandwagon just because You were ready to blow Bagget after his big win and now he isn't on top. lol

I like Baggett, his late moto charges are badass but Tomac ain't no schmuck either. Hope Baggett ain't hurt too bad.

|

7/2/2017 5:07 PM

His butt hurts.

|

7/2/2017 5:22 PM

Lester wrote:

His butt hurts.

Ha! I was thinking "Butt Hurt" as well.

I don't think their is a hate bandwagon for Bagget but if you're going to make the comments that he made, you have to be prepared for criticism.

|

Epstein Barr is a form of the Herpes Virus.

7/2/2017 5:35 PM

I hope he's okay and the injury doesn't affect him at all. I like both Baggett and Tomac and want this points battle to go down to the last moto of the year.

|