Is Bacia's soft

bobojim
Edited Date/Time 1/19/2016 10:42pm
Tissue injury a result of riding his MX bike or something else?
|
kong0036
1/18/2016 8:06pm
There's no such thing as a soft rider that rides SX . Everyone single one of those guys deserves respect.
AndrewM3
1/18/2016 8:13pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2016 8:31pm
Yup (word replaced, I say dumb things) Mountain bike issue like a week or so before A1. What kills me is hes on that MB too much so, and the risk is high, much higher then a road bike ride. And now! His season is over because of it. If someone was paying me large large cash to race, I would not be risking injury with extra circ. activity outside of my dirt bike., which is what I get paided to do. Dv screwed himself on c-ship one year 2002, with a (word replaced, I say dumb things) photoshoot mid season, mid chase of the title, and he regrets that ever happened.
Starcrossed
1/18/2016 8:17pm
RacerX is ambiguous. They say crash before A1, not "practice crash" or "crash at Milestone"...like they'd rather not say it's from a bicycle crash. Doesn't make BamBam sound too tough. Well, let's see...he fell off his bicycle and he's missing a season of Supercross.

The Shop

seth505
Fantasy
1271st
1/18/2016 8:23pm
AndrewM3 wrote:
Yup (word replaced, I say dumb things) Mountain bike issue like a week or so before A1. What kills me is hes on that MB too...
Yup (word replaced, I say dumb things) Mountain bike issue like a week or so before A1. What kills me is hes on that MB too much so, and the risk is high, much higher then a road bike ride. And now! His season is over because of it. If someone was paying me large large cash to race, I would not be risking injury with extra circ. activity outside of my dirt bike., which is what I get paided to do. Dv screwed himself on c-ship one year 2002, with a (word replaced, I say dumb things) photoshoot mid season, mid chase of the title, and he regrets that ever happened.
Guys use mountain bikes to train, not just for fun. Do you think they shouldn't practice sx during the week either? It sure is dangerous.
AndrewM3
1/18/2016 8:27pm
Paid to race dirtbike, mr 51 was racing MB, not training on one. Big diff there my brother.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
1/18/2016 8:29pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2016 8:31pm
AndrewM3 wrote:
Yup (word replaced, I say dumb things) Mountain bike issue like a week or so before A1. What kills me is hes on that MB too...
You do realize that basically every rider road bikes and mountain bikes for training, right? Well if someone was paying you to race and you weren't do anything outside of riding your dirtbike... you'd be getting your butt kicked. Tongue

Also, choose your words a little more wisely. I modified your current post...
AndrewM3
1/18/2016 8:35pm
Ask Dv! He will tell you. You don't do high risk activity when your in the hunt for a title, outside of riding your dirt bike or reg. training, barcia was racing his MB, not training on it. I rode MB for 8 years, it's not gay! But if I was barcia, and I am racing my MB when I get payed to race my dirt bike!!! Yes then it's gay! Lots of money lost now because of his little MB and a title shot, and jgr title hopes gone too! If he gets hurt riding and training on his dirt bike, then so be it, shit happens, but extra risky activity to further increase your odds are not nessc.
AndrewM3
1/18/2016 8:40pm
AndrewM3 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
You do realize that basically every rider road bikes and mountain bikes for training, right? Well if someone was paying you to race and you weren't...
You do realize that basically every rider road bikes and mountain bikes for training, right? Well if someone was paying you to race and you weren't do anything outside of riding your dirtbike... you'd be getting your butt kicked. Tongue

I have been around since Rick Johnson days bro! Seen it all, training and racing a MB are two diff things! Barcia was racing his MB. Don't assume I am speaking from the hip!
1/18/2016 8:44pm
ML512 wrote:
You do realize that basically every rider road bikes and mountain bikes for training, right? Well if someone was paying you to race and you weren't...

MC didn't seem to get his "butt kicked" by not doing anything outside of riding his dirt bike.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
1/18/2016 8:45pm
AndrewM3 wrote:
I have been around since Rick Johnson days bro! Seen it all, training and racing a MB are two diff things! Barcia was racing his MB...
I have been around since Rick Johnson days bro! Seen it all, training and racing a MB are two diff things! Barcia was racing his MB. Don't assume I am speaking from the hip!
It happened mid-week. We talked about it at A1 and as far as I'm aware, he was just riding, not racing.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
1/18/2016 8:47pm
MC didn't seem to get his "butt kicked" by not doing anything outside of riding his dirt bike.
He did more than just ride his dritbike... Sure, it's not the level of what the guys put in today, but it was a different time.
SEE ARE125
1/18/2016 8:48pm
That was pre-Carmichael. Times have changed.
1/18/2016 8:49pm
AndrewM3 wrote:
I have been around since Rick Johnson days bro! Seen it all, training and racing a MB are two diff things! Barcia was racing his MB...
Have you ever seen a grown man run naked, backwards, through a cornfield?
AndrewM3
1/18/2016 8:52pm
AndrewM3 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
It happened mid-week. We talked about it at A1 and as far as I'm aware, he was just riding, not racing.
is that a Fact? I know him and his furry face buddies race them often. Lets as him and see what he says?
ML512
Fantasy
54th
1/18/2016 8:55pm Edited Date/Time 1/18/2016 8:55pm
AndrewM3 wrote:
is that a Fact? I know him and his furry face buddies race them often. Lets as him and see what he says?
They were here in California all that week... but I just sent over the question to double check where they were riding.

Furry faced friends? Damn...
AndrewM3
1/18/2016 8:55pm
AndrewM3 wrote:
have you ever been to hedonism?
visser62
1/18/2016 8:59pm
AndrewM3 wrote:
It isn't even mountain bike season. The only races are a couple of winter downhill series, and he isn't racing DH. Also, his mechanic and he do more road racing.
visser62
1/18/2016 9:00pm
Abba-Zabba, you're my best friend.
kiwifan
1/18/2016 9:11pm
kong0036 wrote:
There's no such thing as a soft rider that rides SX . Everyone single one of those guys deserves respect.
he meant soft tissue, not Barcia is soft
JeepnMike
1/18/2016 9:12pm
AndrewM3 wrote:
That boy may have a point. Anyone ever notice how Seeley doesn't *race* BMX anymore even though that is where his roots are? (I said race, not pump track play). Honda may have their hands in that? Can't say I blame them if that is the case. I can say from experience, it hurts when you crash on a bike too.
1/18/2016 9:23pm
AndrewM3 wrote:
Justin Brayton races his mountain bike all the same so it not like he is the only one. Big deal. Shit happens. I'm sure no one is more pissed about it than him. It doesn't matter if he was riding his bike, racing his bike, training on an sx track or going for a run. There is risk in everything we do.

Besides. Hannah and Bailey use to do marathons and shit like that to keep in top form. It's their way. May not be yours but it's what keeps them going.

I have no connection whatsoever to anyone in Barcia's camp but it's no secret that he's been racing(no idea if he got hurt racing or riding but it doesn't matter because it's his business) his mountain bike and he has been for some time so it's safe to say JGR was aware and fine with it. He could have tripped and gotten the same injury. Shit happens. Let it go.
Mit12
1/18/2016 9:43pm
AndrewM3 wrote:
ML512 wrote:

ML512
You cant fix stupid.
JeepnMike
1/18/2016 9:53pm
Justin Brayton races his mountain bike all the same so it not like he is the only one. Big deal. Shit happens. I'm sure no one...
Justin Brayton races his mountain bike all the same so it not like he is the only one. Big deal. Shit happens. I'm sure no one is more pissed about it than him. It doesn't matter if he was riding his bike, racing his bike, training on an sx track or going for a run. There is risk in everything we do.

Besides. Hannah and Bailey use to do marathons and shit like that to keep in top form. It's their way. May not be yours but it's what keeps them going.

I have no connection whatsoever to anyone in Barcia's camp but it's no secret that he's been racing(no idea if he got hurt racing or riding but it doesn't matter because it's his business) his mountain bike and he has been for some time so it's safe to say JGR was aware and fine with it. He could have tripped and gotten the same injury. Shit happens. Let it go.

One more sentence and I am quoting Billy Madison.
colintrax
Fantasy
2363rd
1/18/2016 10:25pm
Mountain biking helps with moto. Got my corner speed up believe it or not.

But yeah, moto guys should only be allowed to ride dirt bikes. Need to be in a big bubble the rest of the day.
Starcrossed
1/18/2016 10:38pm
AndrewM3 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
They were here in California all that week... but I just sent over the question to double check where they were riding.

Furry faced friends? Damn...
RacerX article says it happened the Monday before A1.

http://racerxonline.com/2016/01/17/justin-barcia-to-undergo-thumb-surge…
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/18/2016 10:39pm
AndrewM3 wrote:
ML512 wrote:

Mit12 wrote:
ML512
You cant fix stupid.
I can.
51xc
1/18/2016 10:51pm
someone tell aldon baker and john tomac to please stop risking their riders health with putting them on those bicycle things.

unbelievable. this must be one of the most dumbest topics ever.
Sully
1/18/2016 11:00pm
51xc wrote:
someone tell aldon baker and john tomac to please stop risking their riders health with putting them on those bicycle things. unbelievable. this must be one...
someone tell aldon baker and john tomac to please stop risking their riders health with putting them on those bicycle things.

unbelievable. this must be one of the most dumbest topics ever.
Nah, it's cool for those guys they only train on their bikes. According to the OP, you can only get hurt racing a bicycle, not training on one.

Post a reply to: Is Bacia's soft

The Latest