Ironman National - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

Related:
8/28/2021 9:42am Edited Date/Time 8/28/2021 9:42am
Where’s deano?
scottb. wrote:
Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), also known as human herpesvirus 4, is a member of the herpes virus family. It is one of the most common human viruses...

Epstein-Barr virus (EBV),
also known as human herpesvirus 4, is a member of the herpes virus family. It is one of the most common human viruses. EBV is found all over the world. Most people get infected with EBV at some point in their lives. EBV spreads most commonly through bodily fluids, primarily saliva. EBV can cause infectious mononucleosis, also called mono, and other illnesses.
Thanks Chief. He’s had it all summer.
aeffertz
8/28/2021 9:57am
Anyone have the Jalek Swoll crash? Apparently he threw a big whip and bailed off the bike and there’s video of it. I haven’t come across it yet tho.
aeffertz
8/28/2021 10:01am
Also really cool of Jett to donate his prize money today to the R2R Racers for Waverly fund. Top bloke!
aeffertz
8/30/2021 5:15pm
aeffertz wrote:
Anyone have the Jalek Swoll crash? Apparently he threw a big whip and bailed off the bike and there’s video of it. I haven’t come across...
Anyone have the Jalek Swoll crash? Apparently he threw a big whip and bailed off the bike and there’s video of it. I haven’t come across it yet tho.

The Shop

8/30/2021 5:25pm
aeffertz wrote:
Anyone have the Jalek Swoll crash? Apparently he threw a big whip and bailed off the bike and there’s video of it. I haven’t come across...
aeffertz wrote:
I saw when he put that up yest. Not sure I've seen a mistake like that before. Went to bring the whip back and lost it?
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
8/30/2021 5:31pm
aeffertz wrote:
aeffertz wrote:
What the hell? Too much silicone spray on the plastic or how does that happen?
8/31/2021 10:03pm
Great gesture and young Man. I went threw Nashville Saturday they had more storms these where with high winds . The iron man race got Lucky that it cooled off a lot, I went threw Indy sat morning it was much cooler than Thursday in Brazil In.

Post a reply to: Ironman National - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

The Latest