Introducing the Vital MTB Gear Club

Create New Tag

11/22/2017 5:11 PM

If you're looking for an MTB gift idea this holiday season, here's something a little different, from the gang one office over...

Introducing the Vital MTB Gear Club

Waiting for the mailman just got fun again! Vital is stoked to launch our surprise subscription box service where you’ll get 6 to 8 pieces of fun, functional gear every other month.

Receive 6 to 8 functional, fun, and shreddable mountain bike products every other month.
Products are hand-selected by Vital MTB’s experienced editors
Save up to 50% off retail prices

Waiting for the mailman just got fun again!

|

11/22/2017 5:47 PM

Sounds sweet to me.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

11/22/2017 5:58 PM

Can I get just one rib?

JK, looks like some cool stuff and idea!

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

11/22/2017 7:32 PM

kzizok wrote:

Can I get just one rib?

Did you break one?

|

11/22/2017 8:30 PM

Is there a way to purchase Vital Mtb branded products without subscribing? I really want one of those hats!!

|

Vital Mx is not safe...

11/22/2017 8:47 PM

kzizok wrote:

Can I get just one rib?

GuyB wrote:

Did you break one?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

11/22/2017 9:17 PM

premiersportsoutlet wrote:

Is there a way to purchase Vital Mtb branded products without subscribing? I really want one of those hats!!

Here's MTB's store: http://store.vitalmedianet.com/category/vital-mtb

And Moto's store: http://store.vitalmedianet.com/category/vital-mx

|

11/22/2017 9:19 PM

premiersportsoutlet wrote:

Thanks ML512!!

|

Vital Mx is not safe...

11/23/2017 6:52 PM

kzizok wrote:

Okay, that makes more sense.

|

11/23/2017 8:07 PM

i wore out a pair of grips racing mtb this year. never thought that was possible. my first year racing and i won my class title, the bad part is i have, or should move up to expert at 46 yrs old. 40-49 expert is one of the fastest classes here in michigan.

|