Intimidation moves on Millsaps?

Sandberm
Edited Date/Time 2/26/2013 10:24am
Whose going to be the first guy to run it in on Davi to try and rattle his cage? Perhaps a comment to the media to play the mental "get him thinking too much" game? Its about time these guys try something eh?

Normally I'd say Reed, as he has in the past tried to get in James head with various tactics, be it through the media or out on the track. But hes so depressed riding with those air forks hes not likely to do anything.

James? No, hes out of the championship

Barcia? Its second nature to that guy to trade paint, but I think after those two bad races on the west coast hes still in "happy to finish mains" mode.

Canard? No, hes just happy to be racing this year at all.

RV? Yes! Somebody ( Matthes?) needs to go over to the RV camp and tell RV that the Rockstar Racing team thinks hes washed up. Just make up some inflamatory comment to start something highschool tough guy style.Evil

Dunge? Yes! In what other more dramatic fashion could Dunge come out of the closet as a dirty pissed off rider then to take out the good ole boy whos finally making good. Afterwards Dunge can go over to Saps pits and hit on his wife Hansen style.

What would Larry Brooks do?
|
4stroke4DWIN
2/25/2013 1:21pm
Sandberm wrote:
Whose going to be the first guy to run it in on Davi to try and rattle his cage? Perhaps a comment to the media to...
Whose going to be the first guy to run it in on Davi to try and rattle his cage? Perhaps a comment to the media to play the mental "get him thinking too much" game? Its about time these guys try something eh?

Normally I'd say Reed, as he has in the past tried to get in James head with various tactics, be it through the media or out on the track. But hes so depressed riding with those air forks hes not likely to do anything.

Barcia? Its second nature to that guy to trade paint, but I think after those two bad races on the west coast hes still in "happy to finish mains" mode.

RV? Yes! Somebody ( Matthes?) needs to go over to the RV camp and tell RV that the Rockstar Racing team thinks hes washed up. Just make up some inflamatory comment to start something highschool tough guy style.Evil

Dunge? Yes! In what other more dramatic fashion could Dunge come out of the closet as a dirty pissed off rider then to take out the good ole boy whos finally making good. Afterwards Dunge can go over to Saps pits and hit on his wife Hansen style.

Good shit Sandberm, To bad Freise isnt a front runner. You know he would.
olds cool
2/25/2013 1:30pm
I think the Duke is a big enough boy to take care of himself and not be too intimidated by much, especially after all he's been through health wise and emotionally with mom. Bring it home Davi!
2/25/2013 1:35pm
Good question. Honestly at this point in the season, I think he's built enough confidence and is strong enough mentally to handle what others will throw at him. I think he's in his competitions head more then they are in his. He has proven speed, fitness and is right there to fight back when he's been passed. I hope he can hold on to this thing until vegas.

The Shop

Hank_Thrill
2/25/2013 1:35pm Edited Date/Time 2/25/2013 1:36pm
What weakness can a competitor possibly mention to get in his head. That he crashes a lot? He's too out of control? His bike sucks? His starts suck? He cracks under pressure?

Davi's mentality and focus being in the points lead is just as impressive as his riding (imo). I don't see anybody being able to shake him with words at this point.
Manbearpig
2/25/2013 1:50pm
olds cool wrote:
I think the Duke is a big enough boy to take care of himself and not be too intimidated by much, especially after all he's been...
I think the Duke is a big enough boy to take care of himself and not be too intimidated by much, especially after all he's been through health wise and emotionally with mom. Bring it home Davi!
THIS...
Bytor
2/25/2013 1:51pm
He's one of the biggest guys out there. I don't think anyone can. Maybe reed but its a long shot.
Jakes Dad
2/25/2013 1:52pm
You're "ass"uming Davi can be intimidated right now, he's a head and shoulders above the competition right now "literally"!
Crush
2/25/2013 2:18pm
olds cool wrote:
I think the Duke is a big enough boy to take care of himself and not be too intimidated by much, especially after all he's been...
Manbearpig wrote:
THIS...
Ya pretty much... Davi is a mountain amongst kiddies out there...

As long as he believes he is fast enough, he can do this.
brocster
2/25/2013 2:27pm
What weakness can a competitor possibly mention to get in his head. That he crashes a lot? He's too out of control? His bike sucks? His...
What weakness can a competitor possibly mention to get in his head. That he crashes a lot? He's too out of control? His bike sucks? His starts suck? He cracks under pressure?

Davi's mentality and focus being in the points lead is just as impressive as his riding (imo). I don't see anybody being able to shake him with words at this point.
^^^^this

dudes solid
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
2/25/2013 2:32pm
Got to catch him First before you can try to park him, lolololol.
ga_pike
2/25/2013 3:32pm
downard254 wrote:
I TRIPLE DOG DARE YA.
Weston Peick accepts your challenge.
mx 219
Fantasy
974th
2/25/2013 3:41pm
I wondered this myself...gonna have to come down to RV. Dungey thought his move on Reed was rough Silly
2/25/2013 3:54pm
RedRum666 wrote:
Reed will do it to stay relivent....
thought davi and chad were mates?...........doubt he would to it even if he was still in the championship......his brushes with stewart r pretty much tit 4 tat..no love lost type of deal.

barcia defiantely yes.........poto i doubt very much..........
MX Culture
2/25/2013 5:53pm
Rockstar has a few intimidators up their own sleeve and will be let loose at Daytona in 2 weeks.
824 Dad
2/25/2013 6:24pm
David Izer wrote:
Brian Johnson/DMXS Photo: [img]https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8379/8509168072_5eb5965328_b.jpg[/img]
Brian Johnson/DMXS Photo:

Davi doesn't look scared too me....

Stoked to see him have such a great year and keep his composure through all the pressure that is building with his Championship run....
Jordan421
Fantasy
2594th
2/25/2013 6:38pm
didnt davi and canard already get into each other at A1 and davi just rode off like it was nothing while canard got all out of control
ga_pike
2/25/2013 6:41pm
Jordan421 wrote:
didnt davi and canard already get into each other at A1 and davi just rode off like it was nothing while canard got all out of...
didnt davi and canard already get into each other at A1 and davi just rode off like it was nothing while canard got all out of control
Davi sent the 800 packing in one of the early rounds too.
GHR
2/25/2013 6:42pm
Weston Peick would stuff Millsaps like a thanksgiving turkey Laughing
Bytor
2/25/2013 6:49pm
GHR wrote:
Weston Peick would stuff Millsaps like a thanksgiving turkey Laughing
While he's being lapped maybe.
Sandberm
2/25/2013 6:52pm
MX Culture wrote:
Rockstar has a few intimidators up their own sleeve and will be let loose at Daytona in 2 weeks.
Yes!!!! Ryan F-ing Sipes the enforcer! Sipes will the play the role of protector for the rest of the series. One southern boy helping another southern boy. Normally I'm all about the U&L but I can dig this southern scenario!

I can picture it now...." Aw shucks Erin, Villos lines and mines just happens to come together in that thar corner. I went over to pologize for the most unfortunate incident, but Rv would have none of it,... though I promised to do right by him next time",said Sipes

Ummmhum...fried taters
PD441
2/25/2013 9:17pm
They gotta catch him first.
TeamGreen
2/25/2013 9:30pm
The OpEd needs to run some of this by Davi & RV; so, that way....we can all have a laugh at his expense.
Lone Wolf
2/25/2013 11:08pm
Sandberm wrote:
Whose going to be the first guy to run it in on Davi to try and rattle his cage? Perhaps a comment to the media to...

Larry Brooks would put him in a headlock. He would also tell Brittney he was going to "lay him out" for good measure.

Davi has to be riding a wave of confidence right now - I doubt anyone is going to get in his head.

Post a reply to: Intimidation moves on Millsaps?

The Latest