Interview with Dr. Leatt

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 1:03am
Wow...almost 4,000 words with the good Dr, recorded in Orlando. Check it out on the homepage and let me know what you think.
|
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
3/24/2007 10:36am
Nicely done.
mpy
3/24/2007 2:57pm
Thanks GuyB!

He seemed really confident regarding IP protection and the support from their big brothers (BMW, KTM...). Which is good, they shouldn't be doing any compromises and worrying about competitors and/or copy cats.

Definitely a must read! (I liked the format of the interview, 3 pages of words!)
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/25/2007 1:46pm
mpy wrote:
Thanks GuyB! He seemed really confident regarding IP protection and the support from their big brothers (BMW, KTM...). Which is good, they shouldn't be doing any...
Thanks GuyB!

He seemed really confident regarding IP protection and the support from their big brothers (BMW, KTM...). Which is good, they shouldn't be doing any compromises and worrying about competitors and/or copy cats.

Definitely a must read! (I liked the format of the interview, 3 pages of words!)
What a concept, eh? A long text article? Wink

I know they're doing all they can to protect the concept and the IP. Will there be other options in the future? I'd be lying if I said I didn't think there would be. It'll be interesting to see what develops.
David Izer
3/26/2007 2:11pm
Good read! I thought the guy would be old, walking around in a lab coat with some beakers.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
3/26/2007 11:34pm
David Izer wrote:
Good read! I thought the guy would be old, walking around in a lab coat with some beakers.
Nope, he's human, not a fossil.
mpy
3/27/2007 1:25am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:53pm
mpy wrote:
Thanks GuyB! He seemed really confident regarding IP protection and the support from their big brothers (BMW, KTM...). Which is good, they shouldn't be doing any...
Thanks GuyB!

GuyB wrote:
What a concept, eh? A long text article? ;) I know they're doing all they can to protect the concept and the IP. Will there be...

I know they're doing all they can to protect the concept and the IP. Will there be other options in the future? I'd be lying if I said I didn't think there would be. It'll be interesting to see what develops.
GuyB wrote:

I like videos too, but it was nice with a change. I guess the "text" article really isn't that revolutionary in the year of 2007...

Post a reply to: Interview with Dr. Leatt

The Latest