Interview w/ Bowers after the Race

eric427
Fantasy
3779th
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2015 11:08am
http://motocross.transworld.net/1000171502/news/2015-oakland-sx-weekend…

Man its been some exciting racing so far I already can't wait until next weekend
|
hammertime
1/25/2015 8:48pm
damn are webb and bowers a breath of fresh air! these guys are making for a hell of a fun series!
1/25/2015 9:23pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2015 9:23pm
hammertime wrote:
damn are webb and bowers a breath of fresh air! these guys are making for a hell of a fun series!
Wonder how much Bowers and Webb are hamming it up for cameras, if they are good friends off track and are making the most of it on TV aka WWE style racing.
kiwifan
1/25/2015 9:30pm
hammertime wrote:
Wonder how much Bowers and Webb are hamming it up for cameras, if they are good friends off track and are making the most of it...
Wonder how much Bowers and Webb are hamming it up for cameras, if they are good friends off track and are making the most of it on TV aka WWE style racing.
thats exactly what I thought too

The Shop

deadking
Fantasy
491st
1/26/2015 5:10am
hammertime wrote:
echo
IWreckALot
1/26/2015 5:21am
hammertime wrote:
Wonder how much Bowers and Webb are hamming it up for cameras, if they are good friends off track and are making the most of it...
kiwifan wrote:
thats exactly what I thought too
Haha. I was wondering if they were going to pillow fight it out after the race or something.

As for Webb's comments, payback's a bitch could mean more than just cleaning Bowers out even though that is most likely what he meant.
jmx411
1/26/2015 5:26am
Theres no acting involved on with these two. Its bad blood right now. The problem is if Cooper holeshots the next two races you think anyone can stay with him?
ChrisB10
1/26/2015 5:28am
hammertime wrote:
That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard on here. That Bowers and Webb are faking this for TV.
Insider347
1/26/2015 5:46am
hammertime wrote:
ChrisB10 wrote:
That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard on here. That Bowers and Webb are faking this for TV.
It may be dumb but it's true.
1/26/2015 5:47am
hammertime wrote:
ChrisB10 wrote:
I see you've only been on here since last year. It will get orders of magnitude more dumb.
Jim Lahey
1/26/2015 6:21am
Theres no way this is "fake." They genuinely hate eachother right now
Xracerdone
1/26/2015 6:21am
I wonder how the bitch fights would be if we had a flamboyantly gay rider?????
1/26/2015 6:22am
I know Bowers and Webb train "together", but can anyone confirm who their trainer is?

I wonder what Mitch and Lammy's take on the whole training together situation is now that the heat is so hot in the kitchen..
Crush
1/26/2015 6:27am
I know Bowers and Webb train "together", but can anyone confirm who their trainer is? I wonder what Mitch and Lammy's take on the whole training...
I know Bowers and Webb train "together", but can anyone confirm who their trainer is?

I wonder what Mitch and Lammy's take on the whole training together situation is now that the heat is so hot in the kitchen..
Rockwell... So Johnny Louch I guess?
BD233
1/26/2015 6:31am Edited Date/Time 1/26/2015 6:38am
I know Bowers and Webb train "together", but can anyone confirm who their trainer is? I wonder what Mitch and Lammy's take on the whole training...

Gareth Swanepoel
@Swanie387 Twitter
He's going to have a FUN week..hahahha.

Gareth Swanepoel@Swanie387 · Jan 17

What a night. Proud of the boys @minicoop175 and @tbowers911 for going one two for the night. My… http://instagram.com/p/x_A0ZtDWfl/
Jeff alessi
1/26/2015 6:33am
Regardless if there both talking a little smack it's clear as day he didn't mean to do that. I'm sure this lil tiff will be squashed by next weekend. Neither Webb or bowers wants to be in that fight, you got Webb riding a lot better then everyone so why does he wanna risk his first title over pissing off someone that he trains with and can literally hurt him. even tho bowers likes to race hard I don't think he wants that kinda negative press purposely injuring someone who's racing for a title. Webb needs to let it go, it wasnt 100% intentional don't make your job harder by having to look over your back for a tank getting ready to crush you.
Xracerdone
1/26/2015 6:44am
Regardless if there both talking a little smack it's clear as day he didn't mean to do that. I'm sure this lil tiff will be squashed...
Regardless if there both talking a little smack it's clear as day he didn't mean to do that. I'm sure this lil tiff will be squashed by next weekend. Neither Webb or bowers wants to be in that fight, you got Webb riding a lot better then everyone so why does he wanna risk his first title over pissing off someone that he trains with and can literally hurt him. even tho bowers likes to race hard I don't think he wants that kinda negative press purposely injuring someone who's racing for a title. Webb needs to let it go, it wasnt 100% intentional don't make your job harder by having to look over your back for a tank getting ready to crush you.
Hey Jeff, it's "they're". There is like "hey, look over there". Their "that is their choice" They're is "they are". Otherwise, you make a solid argument.
1/26/2015 6:47am
Webb: "I'm trying to win a championship. I'll wait until Vegas to clean him out."

dun dun dunnnn
gt80rider
1/26/2015 6:53am
Ya, that's exactly what SX needs more of, "WWE style racing"...

facepalm
Crush
1/26/2015 6:53am

BD233 wrote:
Gareth Swanepoel @Swanie387 Twitter He's going to have a FUN week..hahahha. Gareth Swanepoel@Swanie387 · Jan 17 What a night. Proud of the boys @minicoop175 and @tbowers911...
Gareth Swanepoel
@Swanie387 Twitter
He's going to have a FUN week..hahahha.

Gareth Swanepoel@Swanie387 · Jan 17

What a night. Proud of the boys @minicoop175 and @tbowers911 for going one two for the night. My… http://instagram.com/p/x_A0ZtDWfl/
Ooops, stand corrected!
IWreckALot
1/26/2015 7:12am
Regardless if there both talking a little smack it's clear as day he didn't mean to do that. I'm sure this lil tiff will be squashed...
Xracerdone wrote:
Hey Jeff, it's "they're". There is like "hey, look over there". Their "that is their choice" They're is "they are". Otherwise, you make a solid argument.
Could be worse.

RedRum666
1/26/2015 7:18am
Thats what it seems like to me....Webb was smiling the entire time....Im sure he knows that incident was not Bowers fault.
Xracerdone
1/26/2015 7:26am
IWreckALot wrote:
Could be worse. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/01/26/78065/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
Could be worse.

LOL. We are so hosed with this young generation being the ones that will take care of us in a few decades
hvaughn88
1/26/2015 7:29am
IWreckALot wrote:
Could be worse. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/01/26/78065/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
Could be worse.

Xracerdone wrote:
LOL. We are so hosed with this young generation being the ones that will take care of us in a few decades
Yeah, but who raised them?Tongue
1/26/2015 8:01am
Xracerdone wrote:
Feel better now? If your goal was to reveal to the world that you are a total azzclown, then you have succeeded famously.
hammertime
1/26/2015 8:21am
Xracerdone wrote:
go home goof!! who cares. you ever raced supercross or rode a factory bike?
h&m_cycle
1/26/2015 8:40am
ChrisB10 wrote:
Insider347 wrote:
It may be dumb but it's true.
they are just having fun with it, but it is a fierce battle on the track. Didn't you see Bowers shaking his head, never meant to slam into
Cooper, he could of went down.
Xracerdone
1/26/2015 8:43am
Xracerdone wrote:
hammertime wrote:
So riding a factory bike makes it okay to be below average intelligence? Got ya, you fit right in with them, even though you probably suck on a bike but have hold your opinions in high esteem.
motosmith
1/26/2015 8:51am
Xracerdone wrote:
Feel better now? If your goal was to reveal to the world that you are a total azzclown, then you have succeeded famously.
I agree. Xracer is going for the Douchebag of the year award.
hammertime
1/26/2015 8:56am
Xracerdone wrote:
hammertime wrote:
Xracerdone wrote:
So riding a factory bike makes it okay to be below average intelligence? Got ya, you fit right in with them, even though you probably suck...
So riding a factory bike makes it okay to be below average intelligence? Got ya, you fit right in with them, even though you probably suck on a bike but have hold your opinions in high esteem.
lets try this superstar...

"got ya", "you fit right in them", "but have hold"....you're a real scholar yourself!

and i happen to be quite gifted on a bike actually.

Post a reply to: Interview w/ Bowers after the Race

The Latest