Internazionali d'Italia

Snapper
3/3/2021 3:12am
DeStouwer wrote:
I've updated the entries on page 1 for the second round at Alghero this weekend. In MXGP Jeremy Seewer and Ben Watson have been added, and...
I've updated the entries on page 1 for the second round at Alghero this weekend. In MXGP Jeremy Seewer and Ben Watson have been added, and in MX2 the guys from Hutten Metaal Yamaha (Bonacorsi, Sydow and Kooiker).
Ben Watson will also make his debut on the 450...
DeStouwer
3/7/2021 1:37am
So, round #2 at Alghero today. Seewer and Prado won't line up today.

Seewer feels it is too early to be race fit and will therefore continue to put in laps at practice tracks. He won't race next week at Mantova either. Prado takes a week off and will race next week.
3/7/2021 3:30am
DeStouwer wrote:
Also today is the first round of the Spanish championship at Montearagón. Bogers, Everts, Fernández, Farres, Notario... are all racing. You can follow the races live...
Also today is the first round of the Spanish championship at Montearagón. Bogers, Everts, Fernández, Farres, Notario... are all racing.

You can follow the races live for free on following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTZOs403HeY&feature=emb_title
Camera work is horrendous they flip from rider to rider every 2 secs

The Shop

teamddr
3/7/2021 3:34am
DeStouwer wrote:
Also today is the first round of the Spanish championship at Montearagón. Bogers, Everts, Fernández, Farres, Notario... are all racing. You can follow the races live...
Also today is the first round of the Spanish championship at Montearagón. Bogers, Everts, Fernández, Farres, Notario... are all racing.

You can follow the races live for free on following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTZOs403HeY&feature=emb_title
Camera work is horrendous they flip from rider to rider every 2 secs
Worse than NBC this
3/7/2021 5:07am
Damn what a ride by Nicholas Lapucci on the fantic 250 2stroke against a bunch of factory 250f, would love to see the inside of the cylinder of that bike, jan witteveen must have done some magic there.
Motofinne
3/7/2021 6:43am Edited Date/Time 3/7/2021 7:03am
Michele Rinaldi just basically confirmed that Yamaha is coming out with a new 125 engine
3/7/2021 7:45am
Motofinne wrote:
Michele Rinaldi just basically confirmed that Yamaha is coming out with a new 125 engine
missed it what did he say ?
Cortami79
3/7/2021 1:45pm
DeStouwer wrote:

Guillem Farres is the real deal gentlemen
DeStouwer
3/7/2021 11:49pm
DeStouwer wrote:

Cortami79 wrote:
Guillem Farres is the real deal gentlemen
Agreed. His style reminds me of Everts.
3/8/2021 7:06am
Motofinne wrote:
Please tell us more about this- i didnt plan to buy a new bike- but when yamaha will bring a new 2stroke i ll buy one!
Motofinne
3/8/2021 7:22am Edited Date/Time 3/8/2021 7:27am
Motofinne wrote:
Miezie666 wrote:
Please tell us more about this- i didnt plan to buy a new bike- but when yamaha will bring a new 2stroke i ll buy one!
During the 125 moto the commentator said to Rinaldi in a slightly funny way that he has heard rumors about Yamaha coming out with a new 125 engine, Rinaldi answered that he doesn't know anything about something like that. Then the commentator laughed and basically said "oh, well those are the rumors that i have heard" and Rinaldi finally said "i have heard them too".

It's really difficult to put that conversation to text. But with the tone they talked and with the tone he answered the commentator, it was pretty easy to read between the lines that something is coming in the future.
3/8/2021 7:29am
Motofinne wrote:
Miezie666 wrote:
Motofinne wrote:
During the 125 moto the commentator said to Rinaldi in a slightly funny way that he has heard rumors about Yamaha coming out with a new...
During the 125 moto the commentator said to Rinaldi in a slightly funny way that he has heard rumors about Yamaha coming out with a new 125 engine, Rinaldi answered that he doesn't know anything about something like that. Then the commentator laughed and basically said "oh, well those are the rumors that i have heard" and Rinaldi finally said "i have heard them too".

It's really difficult to put that conversation to text. But with the tone they talked and with the tone he answered the commentator, it was pretty easy to read between the lines that something is coming in the future.
very intresting- if that really happend, how many years will ktm need to catch up again :-)
Johnny Depp
3/8/2021 7:39am
Thanks for the info guys, started a new thread on the Fantic's.

Post a reply to: Internazionali d'Italia

The Latest