International Motocross Museum

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2021 12:52 PM

Whatever happened to Terry Good's International Motocross Museum? I haven't heard a peep about it in over a year. I can't find anything new about it on the internet either.

|

5/18/2021 1:33 PM

I don't know but the new German Enduro Museum will be opening up soon at the site of the former MZ factory.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

5/18/2021 2:32 PM

Go on facebook, that is where most of the updates and info is for the museum

|

Ed Johnson

5/18/2021 3:12 PM

Our little band of crusty Illinois Moto guys from the 70’s-80’s are anxiously awaiting to make the pilgrimage north. Last I heard was late May-early June?-depending on the pandemic debacle and our idiot Governor...

|

@ Teamflanneloutdoors
Instagram
Youtube

5/18/2021 3:40 PM

There's usually several posts a day on facef*ck.

|

5/19/2021 4:16 AM

What is the name of the group on facebook?

|

5/19/2021 4:21 AM

International Motocross Museum or search for Terry Good.

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!

5/19/2021 5:28 AM

There will be a mid-term exam on it!

|

Make sure you downvote!

5/19/2021 5:38 AM

They should make a masterclass on moto history.

The Legends and Heroes Stuff is awesome, but it's a more short form documentary.

Need something where you sit down and talk with the legends. Try a town hall format discussion like Pulp does live before a race.

Need something by us, for us (FUBU) on teaching the past and progression in moto in a long form masterclass education style.

Kids (and adults) can do it while traveling, at home, wherever.

Just an idea.

|

Make sure you downvote!

5/19/2021 7:09 AM

TeamFlannel wrote:

Our little band of crusty Illinois Moto guys from the 70’s-80’s are anxiously awaiting to make the pilgrimage north. Last I ...more

what town is it in?

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

5/19/2021 8:09 AM

Can’t recall, Was it McHenry or Will county? I quit the facecrook and instascam, should be easy to find tho.

|

@ Teamflanneloutdoors
Instagram
Youtube

5/19/2021 8:20 AM

Has anyone caught up to that collection in Sweden? Goes by mxworldcollection on instagram?

Photo

|

Twitter: @ftemoto
Instagram: @mstusiak

5/19/2021 8:55 AM

TeamFlannel wrote:

Can’t recall, Was it McHenry or Will county? I quit the facecrook and instascam, should be easy to find tho.

yeah weird.
I'm in McHenry county and nobody seems to know where it is.
oh well.

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

5/19/2021 9:06 AM

TeamFlannel wrote:

MX Culture wrote:

yeah weird.
oh well.

The location was described on FB as being on Lake Michigan in a business park, 20 miles south of Wisconsin. Looking forward to making the trip up there once it’s up and running.

|

5/19/2021 9:39 AM

FreshTopEnd wrote:

Has anyone caught up to that collection in Sweden? Goes by mxworldcollection on instagram?

Photo

I went there about this time last year, it's very impressive.
I ate lunch in their restaurant then spent hours buy myself going through there, till they turned the background music off,which I guess was the equivalent of being kicked out of a nightclub laughing

|

5/19/2021 9:40 AM

TeamFlannel wrote:

MX Culture wrote:

yeah weird.
oh well.

They were going to do a big fundraising meet n greet/dinner with the stars thing before the grand opening to the public. That’s where I saw the location, just cannot recall the name of the Burb.

|

@ Teamflanneloutdoors
Instagram
Youtube