International MX Axel - August 2

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2020 1:26 PM

|

7/26/2020 11:18 PM

And somethinglike 15th in race 1 , pretty good comeback

|

7/26/2020 11:20 PM

Hoff>Cairoli

|

7/27/2020 12:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2020 6:25 AM

Results Arnhem:

MXGP:
1. Glenn Coldenhoff GasGas (2-1) 47pts
2. Romain Febvre Kawasaki (1-2) 47pts
3. Gautier Paulin Yamaha (4-3) 38pts
4. Arminas Jasikonis Husqvarna (5-4) 34pts
5. Jeremy Van Horebeek Honda (6-5) 31pts
6. Calvin Vlaanderen Yamaha (8-6) 28pts
7. Brian Bogers KTM (7-8) 27pts
8. Valentin Guillod Honda (9-9) 24pts
9. Jeremy Seewer Yamaha (3-DNF) 20pts
10. Micha Boy de Waal Husqvarna (15-10) 17pts
11. Henry Jacobi Yamaha (12-13) 17pts
12. Greg Smets KTM (13-14) 15pts
13. Ivo Monticelli GasGas (DNF-7) 14pts
14. Freek van der Vlist KTM (17-11) 14pts
15. Benoît Paturel Honda (10-DNF) 11pts
16. Evgeny Bobryshev Husqvarna (11-DNF) 10pts
17. Petar Petrov KTM (DNF-12) 9pts
18. Julien Lieber Honda (DNF-14) 7pts
19. René de Jong KTM (14-DNF) 7pts
20. Thomas Covington Yamaha (22-15) 6pts
21. Lars Griekspoor KTM (20-16) 6pts
22. Kevin van Geldorp Yamaha (18-19) 5pts
23. Tallon Verhelst KTM (16-DNF) 5pts
24. Gianluca Ecca Husqvarna (23-17) 4pts
25. Cornelius Tøndel Honda (21-18) 3pts
26. Mitchell van den Essenburg Husqvarna (19-DNF) 2pts
27. Manolis Kritikos KTM (24-20) 1pt

MX2:
1. Jago Geerts Yamaha (1-1) 50pts
2. Thomas Kjær Olsen Husqvarna (2-6) 37pts
3. Roan van de Moosdijk Kawasaki (4-4) 36pts
4. Jed Beaton Husqvarna (3-5) 36pts
5. Ben Watson Yamaha (9-2) 34pts
6. Kay de Wolf Husqvarna (8-7) 27pts
7. Simon Längenfelder GasGas (5-10) 27pts
8. Thibault Benistant Yamaha (15-3) 26pts
9. Tom Vialle KTM (11-8) 23pts
10. Rene Hofer KTM (6-16) 20pts
11. Conrad Mewse KTM (14-9) 19pts
12. Tom Guyon KTM (10-13) 19pts
13. Cyril Genot Yamaha (12-12) 18pts
14. David Herbreteau Husqvarna (13-14) 15pts
15. Mikkel Haarup Kawasaki (7-DNF) 14pts
16. Josh Gilbert Husqvarna (16-15) 11pts
17. Mathys Boisramé Kawasaki (DNF-11) 10pts
18. Rick Elzinga KTM (DNF-17) 4pts
19. Florian Miot KTM (18-20) 4pts
20. Stephen Rubini Honda (17-DNF) 4pts
21. Nick Leerkes KTM (DNF-18) 3pts
22. Adam Collings KTM (23-19) 2pts
23. Camden McLellan Husqvarna (19-DNF) 2pts
24. Twan van Essen KTM (20-DNF) 1pt

125cc:
1. Liam Everts KTM (2-1) 47pts
2. Nikita Kucherov KTM (1-2) 47pts
3. Saad Soulimani KTM (3-4) 38pts
4. David Braceras GasGas (6-3) 35pts
5. Kay Karssemakers Yamaha (4-5) 34pts
6. Guillem Farres GasGas (10-6) 26pts
7. Dave Kooiker Yamaha (9-8) 25pts
8. Magnus Smith Yamaha (8-9) 25pts
9. Ivano van Erp Yamaha (7-12) 23pts
10. Gerard Congost GasGas (14-7) 21pts
11. Scott Smulders Husqvarna (5-16) 21pts
12. Yourick den Hollander Husqvarna (12-10) 20pts
13. Sem de Lange KTM (11-11) 20pts
14. Noah Croon Husqvarna (13-14) 15pts
15. Ryan de Beer KTM (15-15) 12pts
16. Danny van den Bosse Husqvarna (DNF-13) 8pts
17. Casper Albæk Mortensen KTM (16-19) 7pts
18. Boaz Bijtjes KTM (20-17) 5pts
19. Junior Bal Husqvarna (19-18) 5pts
20. Milan van den Bunte KTM (17-DNF) 4pts
21. Artemy Rausov KTM (18-DNF) 3pts
22. Jos Verhoeven KTM (DNF-20) 1pt
|

7/27/2020 6:52 AM

|

7/27/2020 8:16 AM

heard that Herlings would have a concussion and therefore did not drive in Arnhem where he was present .
And have read it somewhere he was injured but there was not a confirmation so I thought it was gossip but now I heard this I think it maybe through.

|

7/27/2020 9:45 AM

In the video that's posted de Brink conformed Herlings had a small fall and did not contradict that Herlings has a mild concussion.

|

7/27/2020 12:51 PM

what happend to seewer second moto ?

|

7/27/2020 1:57 PM

Thanks for putting that up. I appreciate it. That track looks great.

|

7/28/2020 5:11 AM

|

7/28/2020 8:28 AM

Any news on the entry list for this weekend in Axel?

|

7/28/2020 9:03 AM

Snapper wrote:

Any news on the entry list for this weekend in Axel?

Mostly the same as the previous one. Liam Everts will race MX2 instead of 125cc, though.

|

7/29/2020 2:57 PM



Raw video of practice today here in Axel. Track was gnarly with Seewer, Simpson, Monticelli, Vialle, Potisek, Beaton, Olse, De Wolf, Petrov, Langefelder, GASGAS junior team and more. Should be some good racing this sunday.
|

7/29/2020 3:54 PM

DeStouwer wrote: Results Arnhem:

MXGP:
1. Glenn Coldenhoff GasGas (2-1) 47pts
2. Romain Febvre Kawasaki (1-2) 47pts
3. Gautier Paulin Yamaha (4-3) 38pts
4. Arminas Jasikonis Husqvarna (5-4) 34pts
5. Jeremy Van Horebeek Honda (6-5) 31pts
6. Calvin Vlaanderen Yamaha (8-6) 28pts
7. Brian Bogers KTM (7-8) 27pts
8. Valentin Guillod Honda (9-9) 24pts
9. Jeremy Seewer Yamaha (3-DNF) 20pts
10. Micha Boy de Waal Husqvarna (15-10) 17pts
11. Henry Jacobi Yamaha (12-13) 17pts
12. Greg Smets KTM (13-14) 15pts
13. Ivo Monticelli GasGas (DNF-7) 14pts
14. Freek van der Vlist KTM (17-11) 14pts
15. Benoît Paturel Honda (10-DNF) 11pts
16. Evgeny Bobryshev Husqvarna (11-DNF) 10pts
17. Petar Petrov KTM (DNF-12) 9pts
18. Julien Lieber Honda (DNF-14) 7pts
19. René de Jong KTM (14-DNF) 7pts
20. Thomas Covington Yamaha (22-15) 6pts
21. Lars Griekspoor KTM (20-16) 6pts
22. Kevin van Geldorp Yamaha (18-19) 5pts
23. Tallon Verhelst KTM (16-DNF) 5pts
24. Gianluca Ecca Husqvarna (23-17) 4pts
25. Cornelius Tøndel Honda (21-18) 3pts
26. Mitchell van den Essenburg Husqvarna (19-DNF) 2pts
27. Manolis Kritikos KTM (24-20) 1pt

MX2:
1. Jago Geerts Yamaha (1-1) 50pts
2. Thomas Kjær Olsen Husqvarna (2-6) 37pts
3. Roan van de Moosdijk Kawasaki (4-4) 36pts
4. Jed Beaton Husqvarna (3-5) 36pts
5. Ben Watson Yamaha (9-2) 34pts
6. Kay de Wolf Husqvarna (8-7) 27pts
7. Simon Längenfelder GasGas (5-10) 27pts
8. Thibault Benistant Yamaha (15-3) 26pts
9. Tom Vialle KTM (11-8) 23pts
10. Rene Hofer KTM (6-16) 20pts
11. Conrad Mewse KTM (14-9) 19pts
12. Tom Guyon KTM (10-13) 19pts
13. Cyril Genot Yamaha (12-12) 18pts
14. David Herbreteau Husqvarna (13-14) 15pts
15. Mikkel Haarup Kawasaki (7-DNF) 14pts
16. Josh Gilbert Husqvarna (16-15) 11pts
17. Mathys Boisramé Kawasaki (DNF-11) 10pts
18. Rick Elzinga KTM (DNF-17) 4pts
19. Florian Miot KTM (18-20) 4pts
20. Stephen Rubini Honda (17-DNF) 4pts
21. Nick Leerkes KTM (DNF-18) 3pts
22. Adam Collings KTM (23-19) 2pts
23. Camden McLellan Husqvarna (19-DNF) 2pts
24. Twan van Essen KTM (20-DNF) 1pt

125cc:
1. Liam Everts KTM (2-1) 47pts
2. Nikita Kucherov KTM (1-2) 47pts
3. Saad Soulimani KTM (3-4) 38pts
4. David Braceras GasGas (6-3) 35pts
5. Kay Karssemakers Yamaha (4-5) 34pts
6. Guillem Farres GasGas (10-6) 26pts
7. Dave Kooiker Yamaha (9-8) 25pts
8. Magnus Smith Yamaha (8-9) 25pts
9. Ivano van Erp Yamaha (7-12) 23pts
10. Gerard Congost GasGas (14-7) 21pts
11. Scott Smulders Husqvarna (5-16) 21pts
12. Yourick den Hollander Husqvarna (12-10) 20pts
13. Sem de Lange KTM (11-11) 20pts
14. Noah Croon Husqvarna (13-14) 15pts
15. Ryan de Beer KTM (15-15) 12pts
16. Danny van den Bosse Husqvarna (DNF-13) 8pts
17. Casper Albæk Mortensen KTM (16-19) 7pts
18. Boaz Bijtjes KTM (20-17) 5pts
19. Junior Bal Husqvarna (19-18) 5pts
20. Milan van den Bunte KTM (17-DNF) 4pts
21. Artemy Rausov KTM (18-DNF) 3pts
22. Jos Verhoeven KTM (DNF-20) 1pt

Was watching Jon Vanbeek video and Russian Bobby looked hurt any news?

|

7/31/2020 10:37 PM

Van Horebeek and Guillod will race an international in Magescq (France) this weekend.

Herlings will line up at Axel.

|

8/1/2020 1:34 AM

A little bit of a thinner line up this weekend in Axel. No Rockstar Husky MX2 however Jasikonis will line up.

I'd be surprised to see Herlings race in Axel, but we will soon see!

|

8/1/2020 3:50 AM

|

8/2/2020 2:23 AM

Desalle is injured ?

|

8/2/2020 2:25 AM

|

8/2/2020 2:36 AM

|

8/2/2020 2:40 AM

Kay de Wolf?

|

8/2/2020 2:48 AM

Nice one 👍🏻 When does racing start ?

|

8/2/2020 2:58 AM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

Nice one 👍🏻 When does racing start ?

Photo
|

8/2/2020 4:20 AM

So is it gonna be 1 camera no sound ?

|

8/2/2020 4:31 AM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

So is it gonna be 1 camera no sound ?

Yes. Enjoy!

|

8/2/2020 4:31 AM

Bonanza69 wrote:

Kay de Wolf?

Husky MX2 haven't attended.

|

8/2/2020 4:32 AM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

So is it gonna be 1 camera no sound ?

Snapper wrote:

Yes. Enjoy!

You’re joking right ?

|

8/2/2020 4:35 AM

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

So is it gonna be 1 camera no sound ?

Snapper wrote:

Yes. Enjoy!

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

You’re joking right ?

Nope. That camera is just fixed there and runs 24 hours a day. I'm following the racing on speedhive though.

|

8/2/2020 4:38 AM

Snapper wrote:

Nope. That camera is just fixed there and runs 24 hours a day. I'm following the racing on speedhive though.

Sod that, I’ve got better things to do with my time, WSB it is then.

|

8/2/2020 4:46 AM

Red flag first moto 500? What happens?

|