mxmasta
Fantasy
724th
|
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
5/17/2019 5:41am
Hopefully they figure it out. This type of thing can be complicated. I’ve got an auto immune disorder that causes chronic fatigue and makes it unable to exercise. It’s no joke....
tingo
5/17/2019 5:51am
Shitty thing to be dealing with. Kenny is officially more Floridian than German, as proven by his use of the word “ain’t.”
mxmasta
Fantasy
724th
5/17/2019 5:59am
tingo wrote:
Shitty thing to be dealing with. Kenny is officially more Floridian than German, as proven by his use of the word “ain’t.”
Unmistakable he is really at home over there. I watched a interview a german MX-Magazine did with him in Vegas I think. And to be honest, it sounded like he sometimes needed time to find the right german expression for some english terms he wanted to say in German.
Silas444
5/17/2019 6:00am
Hmmm. Regarding returning to Europe and pursuing an MXGP title, he says, "Who knows, maybe in the future, I'll find my way back there." Perhaps he could race Tomac there, as he, too, seems fascinated by that idea. How cool would THAT be?

The Shop

Casting
5/17/2019 6:11am Edited Date/Time 5/17/2019 6:12am
Silas444 wrote:
Hmmm. Regarding returning to Europe and pursuing an MXGP title, he says, "Who knows, maybe in the future, I'll find my way back there." Perhaps he...
Hmmm. Regarding returning to Europe and pursuing an MXGP title, he says, "Who knows, maybe in the future, I'll find my way back there." Perhaps he could race Tomac there, as he, too, seems fascinated by that idea. How cool would THAT be?
It would be rad if by some twist of fate Kenny and Eli ended up in MXGP toward the of their careers.

What would be more cool than Kenny going home and Eli going abroad at the same time as two top stars of American moto?

Dont see it happening but it's cool to think about
mxtech1
5/17/2019 6:28am
Of course he is not 100% fit like he used to be.

He has mangled his body multiple times and he is starting to age.

So, is something really wrong or is he just chasing that feeling of fitness that is in his mind from when he was 20 years old and still fresh?

tingo
5/17/2019 6:45am
mxtech1 wrote:
Of course he is not 100% fit like he used to be. He has mangled his body multiple times and he is starting to age. So...

So, is something really wrong or is he just chasing that feeling of fitness that is in his mind from when he was 20 years old and still fresh?

Nah, something is wrong. Kenny isn’t an excuse maker. And he is fit as hell.
5/17/2019 6:59am
Ken said in the Hangtown pre race conference that they figured out its related to the antibiotics Ken has been taking as a result of the lime burns he received in San Diego SX. UnsureShocked
mxmasta
Fantasy
724th
5/17/2019 7:07am
Ken said in the Hangtown pre race conference that they figured out its related to the antibiotics Ken has been taking as a result of the...
Ken said in the Hangtown pre race conference that they figured out its related to the antibiotics Ken has been taking as a result of the lime burns he received in San Diego SX. UnsureShocked
That’s basically what he said in the Vegas interview with the German magazine.
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
5/17/2019 7:21am
Interesting. I met a woman 2 weeks ago who has permanent nerve damage from a strong antibiotic she was taking for pneumonia. Those things can really mess you up.
Hammer 663s
5/17/2019 7:23am
My friends boy just got out of 2 weeks in hospital due to kidney failure brought on by antibiotics. All he’d had done was a toenail removed (lacrosse injury). He damn near died from it and is facing possible chronic kidney issues for life. Kid is 15. Scary shit.

Hammer 663s
aeffertz
5/17/2019 7:31am
Ken said in the Hangtown pre race conference that they figured out its related to the antibiotics Ken has been taking as a result of the...
Jesus. That SD race is going to go down as one of the biggest blunders of all time in SX. What a shit show.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
5/17/2019 7:52am
So Feld owns him his championship money? Whistling
kpiper
5/17/2019 8:37am
Silas444 wrote:
Hmmm. Regarding returning to Europe and pursuing an MXGP title, he says, "Who knows, maybe in the future, I'll find my way back there." Perhaps he...
Was there an interview with Tomac where he suggested he would like to go to MXGP? He seems to me more like someone that would not enjoy the radical change in lifestyle it would take for that.

I do know he said he wants redemption for last years MXoN.
SteezGeez
Fantasy
476th
5/17/2019 8:39am
where is this press conference video?
petie11o5
5/17/2019 8:59am
Antibiotics are no joke. I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (antiobiotic) back in early March of this year and had a reaction. Caused inflammation in my joints, muscle aches, and inflammation in my spinal cord which led to a bunch of weird nerve issues. Had trouble emptying my bladder etc. Still have some weird lingering symptoms. Hope he figures out what’s going on and gets well soon. Shits scary.
5/17/2019 9:43am
would love to see Roczen go MXGP and race Herlings again ... who knows , when he wins a 450 SX title , the MXGP
its the last title missing on his resume ...
Question
5/17/2019 9:44am

I don't have insta, twitter & co, but could someone please pass this message along ?

Has he been tested for Borrelia, which is the lyme disease ?

Not many doctors are well understanding this relatively new pandemia that is growing quickly particularly in the US, but it looks like he has lots of those symptoms ... It can be cured, it can take up to a year to solve it.

I know as unfortunately, when i got the epstein barr a month ago, my doctors was checking my ganglia, she told me they are big and as I replied that they were like that since forever we discussed and ended up checking if I had the lyme disease ... which I seems to have as I have traces of it, which means it may be there since a long time. I understand better now why to do all what i have to do I must take supplements and so much coffee to feel "in good shape".
Mavetism
5/17/2019 10:00am
SteezGeez wrote:
It's on the pro motocross Facebook page. Keep your volume low tho, they had some mic/sound problems that nearly blew my ear out :D
endurox
5/17/2019 1:03pm
Question wrote:
I don't have insta, twitter & co, but could someone please pass this message along ? Has he been tested for [b]Borrelia, which is the lyme...

I don't have insta, twitter & co, but could someone please pass this message along ?

Has he been tested for Borrelia, which is the lyme disease ?

Not many doctors are well understanding this relatively new pandemia that is growing quickly particularly in the US, but it looks like he has lots of those symptoms ... It can be cured, it can take up to a year to solve it.

I know as unfortunately, when i got the epstein barr a month ago, my doctors was checking my ganglia, she told me they are big and as I replied that they were like that since forever we discussed and ended up checking if I had the lyme disease ... which I seems to have as I have traces of it, which means it may be there since a long time. I understand better now why to do all what i have to do I must take supplements and so much coffee to feel "in good shape".
The lyme disease test given won't come back positive until one has the disease for over 2 months. Add a co infection and the body gets trashed quickly. Personal experience with this. I hope Kenny does not have lyme. An infected root canal(with no tooth pain) can also cause a drain on the body. I assume the Red Bull doctors are on top of this. Love to watch 94's smooth riding style out there. Looking for a really healthy Kenny for the 2020sx season.
Ray_MXS
5/17/2019 1:16pm
mxtech1 wrote:
Of course he is not 100% fit like he used to be. He has mangled his body multiple times and he is starting to age. So...

"He's starting to age"? The kid is 25

Post a reply to: Interesting Roczen interview - still not 100% fit

The Latest