Inside Motocross Magazine Issue #2

Related:
Create New Tag

7/4/2018 1:03 PM

This a video I put together covering the second issue of the iconic 1990's motocross magazine Inside Motocross. I scanned the entire issue and share my thoughts about the pictures articles and ads in it here. I will also be publishing an article at www.PulpMX.com in the near future where you will be able to read and download the entire issue. I started with issue 2, but I plan on doing them all if people enjoy this. Let me know your thought in the comments below.
|

7/4/2018 1:05 PM

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
|

7/4/2018 1:22 PM

Great collection of magazines. Who here had the sets in a box or hardback??

|

7/4/2018 1:51 PM

newmann wrote:

I have a couple of sets.

|

7/4/2018 2:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2018 2:39 PM

I have every issue, but not in a box set or hardcover.

The photography was epic, especially when you consider it was still shot on 35mm.

That last shot behind the finish line at gatorback is a great example. Centered, focused, framed just right to give you a true feel for how bad ass it was, and the fading light of a March outdoor national motocross race

|

7/6/2018 5:51 PM

newmann wrote:

Me.

|

7/6/2018 6:33 PM

newmann wrote:

langhammx wrote:

I have a couple of sets.

Shaun, are you open to parting with one set?

|

7/6/2018 8:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2018 8:29 PM

Was there 4 issues? If so i have all 4. Theres a Bradshaw article that is so awesome. Bradshaw says magazines are just bullshit and unless you kiss their ass they dont like you. He says the shootouts are bogus, whoever kisses the most ass or pays. Its priceless must read

|

7/7/2018 8:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2018 8:30 PM

newmann wrote:

I do.

Photo

|