Injury Reports?

davistld01
What’s officially up with Musquin & Tomac? I read that Eli is “day to day” whateverthehell that translates to...but so far I’ve seen no word on Marvin from the KTM camp, which doesn’t sound good.

Have I missed something?
|
hamncheeze
1/17/2018 4:40pm
Marvin's shoulder was not a separation. It was a partial dislocation. I could tell by the way it was hanging and how little he could move it after he got up. Eli could have a low-grade AC separation going, but he's also had a lot of rotator cuff damage from his crash in 2015 at Colorado. Even a strain or bruising of the rotator cuff muscles can be 2-3 weeks. Deano looks to be in the same boat as Eli.

The question for me is if Marvin needs surgery on his labrum for his dislocation/relocation will he can the SX season and go under the knife? This is generally what Aldon has done in the past, he does not believe in managing injuries or racing just for wins, for him it is all about championships. Ditto for Eli, if he is in a situation that could require surgery will he opt on the operation and say "See you in May"? This is again largely what the Tomac camp has done over the years. And I'm not criticizing it, but it does suck for the series to be down two of the biggest stars after 2 weekends.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
1/18/2018 2:27pm
I'm not going to make any bets either way.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Injury Reports?

The Latest