Indy cancelled

Racerman967
3/13/2020 7:33am
MOTO1313 wrote:
Well, back to watching golf I guess. Could be worse, at least I'm not a basketball fan.
Pga has postponed all events and the Masters was just postponed thi morning
motoxxx599
Fantasy
1009th
3/13/2020 7:55am
mikec265 wrote:
I have a freezer full of beef, a track at home, and electric dirt bikes for me and the kid. If we run out of TP...
I have a freezer full of beef, a track at home, and electric dirt bikes for me and the kid. If we run out of TP for our bungholes, we have detachable shower heads. Screw you guys, I'm staying home!
I think we just became best friends
TbonesPop
Fantasy
360th
3/13/2020 8:04am
Chance1216 wrote:
I think one thing people don’t realize are the economic repercussions that are starting to happen. This virus isn’t concerning so much for myself health wise...
I think one thing people don’t realize are the economic repercussions that are starting to happen. This virus isn’t concerning so much for myself health wise. However, having a son it may affect and, also the fact job sites are closing down totally is. Getting over the virus isn’t the only issue. What happens coming out of quarantine to only find out there’s no work? A two week quarantine, plus the lack of work afterwards is a financial hit that many can’t afford. A virus is one thing. People who work in the trades should be more concerned about lack of work. I’m not one of the people who have the opportunity to work from home.
It’s ridiculous. This no toilet paper or bottled water stuff going on. Hell, my wife wanted to make meatball subs yesterday. I ran to the store to get Hoagie bread. NOTHING!!!. I had meatballs on a god dam bagel LOL.
I'm hopeful all goes ok for you and your family as well as getting back to work soon. I believe all will be ok with your health for you and your son. I'm most concerned about the economic impacts. The ripple effect is going to be brutal. Wishing you all the best.

The Shop

davis224
Fantasy
182nd
3/13/2020 8:05am
Also, this looks scary, but hopefully our precautions flatten the curve
Kenny Lingus
3/13/2020 8:12am
Not to take away from the seriousness of this but, after seeing how this is all going down I'm positive that if we ever have to deal with a true apocalyptic situation we'd be fucked.
3/13/2020 8:13am
Big stuff in France also as French Federation cancelled every events until next order. Speedway, MX, SX, Trial are concerned.
3/13/2020 8:13am Edited Date/Time 3/13/2020 8:14am
CivBars wrote:
Talk in this about rescheduling for the fall. Baseball runs into October, and football starts in early August. What stadiums do they think they could be using. Even if the Colts or Seahawks have an away game, the groundskeepers aren't going to let Feld truck in truckloads of plywood and dirt and mess up the turf. Off season is one thing because they have time to get the turf back in prime shape.
BobbyM
3/13/2020 1:51pm
TDeath21 wrote:
Did Eli Tomac win the championship with that Daytona charge? Did Roczen lose it with that tip over? Becoming a possibility.
Brad460 wrote:
Roczen tipped it over on purpose to avoid the embarrassment of being straight up passed by Eli ..
Being passed by yer pussy cumchuggling ass would be an embarrassment... Yo.
BobbyM
3/13/2020 1:57pm
Not to take away from the seriousness of this but, after seeing how this is all going down I'm positive that if we ever have to...
Not to take away from the seriousness of this but, after seeing how this is all going down I'm positive that if we ever have to deal with a true apocalyptic situation we'd be fucked.
MAGA leadership all the way baby. Like allstate.. We're in good hands.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
3/13/2020 2:06pm
KennyT wrote:
I don’t know if this has been asked. Does anyone on here know of anyone ....friend, family, 8th cousin removed, fellow workers, anyone on the earth....do...
I don’t know if this has been asked. Does anyone on here know of anyone ....friend, family, 8th cousin removed, fellow workers, anyone on the earth....do any of you know of someone who has the virus and if so was it any worse than any cold/flu that hits each year? Tom and Rita don’t count
jeffro503 wrote:
A buddy of mine , who is also a member here , just sent me a text a little bit ago , and said he's pretty...
A buddy of mine , who is also a member here , just sent me a text a little bit ago , and said he's pretty much been quarantined due to being exposed to the virus. He's to stay at home until further notice and can get tested. If he wants to chime in here , that's up to him.
Chance1216 wrote:
Aaaand....... that person happens to be myself. I got a phone call from my supervisor about an hour ago. Turned out someone from another trade left...
Aaaand....... that person happens to be myself. I got a phone call from my supervisor about an hour ago. Turned out someone from another trade left work early yesterday not feeling well. He didn’t show up today. Well, it turns out
this person tested positive for the virus. He had others around him that were on site today. Just so happened I was around those people. I left the job site to pick up a set of updated blue prints. I was around other people in my shop as well. They’re in the same boat now.
Finding this out is not concerning for myself but, my concern lies with my son. He’s been on antibiotics for awhile that have weakened his immune system. People say it only affects the elderly and people with weak immune systems. Well, that statement hits home. He’s only 22.
As of right now, I just got the call. We’ll see what tomorrow brings and what steps myself and my family need to take to be pro active.
That job site I was on is shut down. This is something concerning as well. People not working, they don’t get paid.
Maybe all of this is for nothing. Maybe I’m just being safe and following protocol. Either way it creates hardships that aren’t realized by many. Stress out of concern for your family, missing work. Now, in my situation to get that phone call trying to figure out what’s next. It goes to show it can pop up out of nowhere. Like I said, I’m not worried about myself. It’s for others in my life that in just going to work and doing my job, there is that chance I could’ve brought it home to someone it may affect more so then myself. Anyways, I’ll keep you guys posted.
CHANCE 1216
Praying for your son, you and all those around you Chance!
3/13/2020 2:29pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/03/12/410103/s1200_20200312_155957.jpg[/img]

You guys are really in for a treat with your amazing health care and woke citizens Tongue
86honda
3/13/2020 2:57pm
THIS IS WHY I TOOK UP BOWLING
Chance1216
3/13/2020 3:05pm
jeffro503 wrote:
A buddy of mine , who is also a member here , just sent me a text a little bit ago , and said he's pretty...
A buddy of mine , who is also a member here , just sent me a text a little bit ago , and said he's pretty much been quarantined due to being exposed to the virus. He's to stay at home until further notice and can get tested. If he wants to chime in here , that's up to him.
Chance1216 wrote:
Aaaand....... that person happens to be myself. I got a phone call from my supervisor about an hour ago. Turned out someone from another trade left...
Aaaand....... that person happens to be myself. I got a phone call from my supervisor about an hour ago. Turned out someone from another trade left work early yesterday not feeling well. He didn’t show up today. Well, it turns out
this person tested positive for the virus. He had others around him that were on site today. Just so happened I was around those people. I left the job site to pick up a set of updated blue prints. I was around other people in my shop as well. They’re in the same boat now.
Finding this out is not concerning for myself but, my concern lies with my son. He’s been on antibiotics for awhile that have weakened his immune system. People say it only affects the elderly and people with weak immune systems. Well, that statement hits home. He’s only 22.
As of right now, I just got the call. We’ll see what tomorrow brings and what steps myself and my family need to take to be pro active.
That job site I was on is shut down. This is something concerning as well. People not working, they don’t get paid.
Maybe all of this is for nothing. Maybe I’m just being safe and following protocol. Either way it creates hardships that aren’t realized by many. Stress out of concern for your family, missing work. Now, in my situation to get that phone call trying to figure out what’s next. It goes to show it can pop up out of nowhere. Like I said, I’m not worried about myself. It’s for others in my life that in just going to work and doing my job, there is that chance I could’ve brought it home to someone it may affect more so then myself. Anyways, I’ll keep you guys posted.
CHANCE 1216
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Praying for your son, you and all those around you Chance!
Thank you for the kind words.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
760th
3/13/2020 3:15pm
86honda wrote:
THIS IS WHY I TOOK UP BOWLING
WHY ARE YOU YELLING?
redrider_714
Fantasy
2213th
3/17/2020 6:08am
davis224 wrote:
Also, this looks scary, but hopefully our precautions flatten the curve [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/03/13/410170/s1200_Screenshot_20200313_100047_Reddit.jpg[/img]
Also, this looks scary, but hopefully our precautions flatten the curve
Updated with 3-16 data from CDC. Looks to be following pretty close.

mx 219
Fantasy
1150th
3/17/2020 6:17am
TDeath21 wrote:
Did Eli Tomac win the championship with that Daytona charge? Did Roczen lose it with that tip over? Becoming a possibility.
Brad460 wrote:
Roczen tipped it over on purpose to avoid the embarrassment of being straight up passed by Eli ..
BobbyM wrote:
Being passed by yer pussy cumchuggling ass would be an embarrassment... Yo.
Just clicked on this thread and came across this response.

Why has this comment not been removed? This is not necessary. Certain members seem to get away with more than others, Bobby is one of them. Hey Bobby, Idc who you were, get over it. You aren't any better than anyone else on this board.

KMC440
3/17/2020 7:41am
Dammit Bobby yer pissin off the black buggy brigade again ! So stop it !
What the hell is "chuggling" ?
BMSOBx2
3/17/2020 9:39am
KMC440 wrote:
Dammit Bobby yer pissin off the black buggy brigade again ! So stop it !
What the hell is "chuggling" ?
It's an old Creedence Clearwater Revival song.

CoolWhistling
MXMattii
3/17/2020 10:06am Edited Date/Time 3/17/2020 10:11am
[code] [/code]

Post a reply to: Indy cancelled

The Latest