Indy cancelled

Related:
Create New Tag

3/12/2020 3:48 PM

In accordance with the restrictions on travel and group gatherings amid COVID-19 concerns, Monster Energy Supercross scheduled on March 14, 2020 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis has been cancelled.

Ticket Information:
All tickets purchased on Ticketmaster.com will automatically be refunded back to the purchaser original form of payment.
All other tickets that were purchased at ticket outlets, dealers, box office or via phone can be refunded at the original point of purchase.

More information on refunds for a cancelled event with Ticketmaster can be found here.

|

3/12/2020 3:50 PM

Not surprised.

|

3/12/2020 3:52 PM

Just received this email. Photo

|

3/12/2020 3:56 PM

...and the madness continues.

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

3/12/2020 3:58 PM

Got down sat on a bench!

|

3/12/2020 3:59 PM

That Daytona win might well awarded Eli the championship

|

3/12/2020 4:00 PM

Some of us saw this coming 24hrs ago while many others had their heads in the sand. Bummer for all, especially for Kenny who threw away a 10 second lead and the championship all in a few laps.

|

3/12/2020 4:01 PM

Well shit

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

3/12/2020 4:01 PM

On a positive note, we can all go riding on Saturday as long as there's not 250 people around.

|

3/12/2020 4:02 PM

Shit!!!!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/12/2020 4:02 PM

When is the next round which hasn't already been cancelled? Anyone know?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

3/12/2020 4:03 PM

So Indy, Detroit, Seattle, and Foxborough are all cancelled? Any chance we have any more SX this year?

|

3/12/2020 4:05 PM

Fkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had the whole weekend planned out...it was going to rain all Sat/Sun, I'm fully stocked on my weekend "provisions", I was actually looking forward to a race with nobody in the stands for the hell of it.

|

MCM2 name - RXR_ProKawi24
PS4 Gamertag "Rocko24" - Add me for MES2 (soon to be MES3)

3/12/2020 4:06 PM

Photo
|

jeffro503 wrote:

When is the next round which hasn't already been cancelled? Anyone know?

They are all effectively cancelled until further notice.

|

Did Eli Tomac win the championship with that Daytona charge? Did Roczen lose it with that tip over? Becoming a possibility.

|

3/12/2020 4:07 PM

This is the only championship season where a * will be acceptable. Smh

|

3/12/2020 4:07 PM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

Some of us saw this coming 24hrs ago while many others had their heads in the sand. Bummer for all, especially for Kenny who threw away a 10 second lead and the championship all in a few laps.

As long as tomac was in second he’s the champ no matter how big roczens lead was.

|

3/12/2020 4:08 PM

Monster Jam / Trucks this weekend at Detroit-Ford Field has been re-scheduled to July.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/03/12/monster-jam-canceled-this-weekend-at-ford-field-rescheduled-for-july/

|

3/12/2020 4:09 PM

logan_140 wrote:

No it's not acceptable. Eli didn't cause the coronavirus. Theres nothing anyone involved in SX can do about this. That includes riders, team members, feld, etc. Its out of their hands.

|

3/12/2020 4:11 PM

murray88 wrote:

As long as tomac was in second he’s the champ no matter how big roczens lead was.

I didn't do the math, I'm guessing you are saying that because they would have been tied then?

Regardless, I'm sure Tomac is very happy he made that charge. Because if he didn't all the asterisk guys would be claiming the asterisk is that much bigger

|

3/12/2020 4:16 PM

You’re right. Roczen would have been ahead In the championship.

|

3/12/2020 4:16 PM

So it would be impossible to get this thing in with 250 people even if you just take the top 20 in points from each class and just run a practice session and the mains ? Yes I know its normally a 22 rider gate.

|

3/12/2020 4:17 PM

murray88 wrote:

I didn't do the math, I'm guessing you are saying that because they would have been tied then?

Regardless, I'm sure Tomac is very happy he made that charge. Because if he didn't all the asterisk guys would be claiming the asterisk is that much bigger

You’re right. Roczen would have been ahead in the championship if he won

|

I’m bummed, but saw this coming with all the other sports being suspended also. It’s clear some people really don’t understand what’s going on, and sometime you have to protect stupid/ignorant people from themselves.

|

logan_140 wrote:

Every title since JS retried has an acceptable asterisk given they didn't beat JS 'straigth up'.

|

3/12/2020 4:18 PM

Ha, some of us saw this 25 hours ago. Those who only saw it 24 hrs ago had their heads in the sand.

|

3/12/2020 4:19 PM

Gonna be a few long months, just hope this doesn't carry over to the Outdoors.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

3/12/2020 4:25 PM

I'm fine with giving the title to Tomac if this is it. Guys won more races than anyone the last few seasons without a SX title. After that superman ride at Daytona he's the man.

|

3/12/2020 4:26 PM

logan_140 wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

No it's not acceptable. Eli didn't cause the coronavirus. Theres nothing anyone involved in SX can do about this. That includes riders, team members, feld, etc. Its out of their hands.

Of course he didn’t cause it. But half of the races weren’t raced...

|