Indy SX fans, you’ve upset someone.

ti473
2/11/2021 8:46am
So basically every time I want to be a selfish inconsiderate prick, all I have to do is call everyone that stand in my way of being one a "Karen" so that they actually look like the bad person? Got it.
TeamGreen
2/11/2021 9:30am
Could have been a youth soccer tournament, they got off easy. It does suck to be in the right place at the wrong time to get...
Could have been a youth soccer tournament, they got off easy.

It does suck to be in the right place at the wrong time to get a nights sleep.

Two places I use foam ear plugs: Races and sleeping in h/motels.
In Indy, you can spend the extra cabbage to stay at the Conrad to avoid a hot mess: That shit AIN’T gonna happen there!
Silly
crusher773
2/11/2021 10:52am
I can believe it. Last two SX's I went to were in INDY. Drunk people before the show even started. I don't go anymore.
Yeah same I had to get in a guy's face at Dallas last year that was set right next to me. Completely wasted from the get go. It reminded me how much better outdoors is and after spending a stupid amount of money for a family of 3 we are very possibly on an outdoor only program now.
BigBoreFan58
2/11/2021 12:05pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2021 12:06pm
I can believe it. Last two SX's I went to were in INDY. Drunk people before the show even started. I don't go anymore.
crusher773 wrote:
Yeah same I had to get in a guy's face at Dallas last year that was set right next to me. Completely wasted from the get...
Yeah same I had to get in a guy's face at Dallas last year that was set right next to me. Completely wasted from the get go. It reminded me how much better outdoors is and after spending a stupid amount of money for a family of 3 we are very possibly on an outdoor only program now.
Indy one year, I took a buddy who was new to the sport. Chick spills a beer down his back before the show even starts.

Year two, buddy takes his entire family, drunk guy behind us, belligerent as hell, drunk out of his brain. We tell his buddies to get him under control or we will, Stupid beer guy keeps selling him beers. He had to threaten him also. Drunk dude finally passed out.

And what kind of weak ass beta bitch boy gets drunk in public on piss beer anyway? If you cant hold your liquor stay the fuck home where little boys belong.

The Shop

EngIceDave
2/11/2021 12:23pm
Could have been a youth soccer tournament, they got off easy. It does suck to be in the right place at the wrong time to get...

Cheerleading competition official hotel
hamncheeze
2/11/2021 12:44pm
Of drunk fans at SX, one my faves was a guy at Seattle 2017 just behind us and to our right. Homeboy was staggering drunk and slurring pretty much from opening ceremonies. He was a big Chad Reed fan, and just about the only thing he could manage to say coherently was "Yeah Chad Reed". By the 450 main, the guy was passed out hard and missed the whole show. He came around just in time for the podium interviews and my last memory of him as we were filing out was him just repeating over and over "I am Chad Reed". I mean, if it was 2008, he probably was Chad Reed Laughing
EngIceDave
2/11/2021 2:05pm
OK, OK.....y'all beat me down

I'm sorry, Karen
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
2/11/2021 2:15pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2021 2:15pm

EngIceDave wrote:
Cheerleading competition official hotel
Have had that, too. Only time I've asked to be moved. I mean, it's kind of the point for both groups, and it would be good if the hotels gave people a heads up or flag at reservation time.
38special
2/11/2021 2:36pm
I can’t believe some people pay money to stay at a hotel and want to get sleep.

I bet all their names are Karen and Kevin!

They’re so dumb and stupid, and we are not dumb and stupid.
EngIceDave
2/11/2021 2:45pm
38special wrote:
I can’t believe some people pay money to stay at a hotel and want to get sleep. I bet all their names are Karen and Kevin...
I can’t believe some people pay money to stay at a hotel and want to get sleep.

I bet all their names are Karen and Kevin!

They’re so dumb and stupid, and we are not dumb and stupid.
Speak for yourself
kijen
2/11/2021 3:20pm
Lol this has been going on forever, my firts SX and my dads last. SUPERBOWL OF SX, LA Colousium, think 1972ish...dude spilled beer on my dad, he was nice and offered him a hit off a joint. From that point on, i was on my own for moto.
plowboy
2/11/2021 3:24pm
I wonder if there were any complaints from people staying at hotels near the super bowl.
plowboy
2/11/2021 3:26pm
kijen wrote:
Lol this has been going on forever, my firts SX and my dads last. SUPERBOWL OF SX, LA Colousium, think 1972ish...dude spilled beer on my dad...
Lol this has been going on forever, my firts SX and my dads last. SUPERBOWL OF SX, LA Colousium, think 1972ish...dude spilled beer on my dad, he was nice and offered him a hit off a joint. From that point on, i was on my own for moto.
Lol...dad's.Wink
2/11/2021 6:23pm
97 my chic and I stayed at the union station hotel, next to the stadium. After the race was fun hitting the bars,clubs . We had...
97 my chic and I stayed at the union station hotel, next to the stadium. After the race was fun hitting the bars,clubs . We had are goggles on, tore it up. Back at the room later, I talk my girl into streaking to the candy machine with just are goggles on. I tell her you 1st, as soon as she was in the hall. I shut the door, she’s yelling I,m naked let me in, etc haha. You have to check the Indy 500 track out the next day, cool and cheap.
Falcon wrote:
I hate that hotel. I think it's a converted train station, right? I swear there's an active train track that runs right past the bottom-floor rooms...
I hate that hotel. I think it's a converted train station, right? I swear there's an active train track that runs right past the bottom-floor rooms. I got a rude awakening every 45 minutes when a train rumbled past just outside the wall of my room.
Oh, and the window from the room faced out to the lobby. I seriously had people standing just outside my hotel room window, chatting it up and smoking cigarettes. It's creepy. Holy crap, I just want to sleep when it's 2AM. I mean, I know I'm old and everything, but this was a dozen years ago now... I was young then!
Haha you got a crappy room. I never heard a train, pool side room. The riders stayed there in 97. We didn’t take it, but there supposed to be a tunnel connecting hotel to stadium. 05-06 Indy was a Great race, last year of 250 st., MC got hurt and missed Indy.
crusher773
2/11/2021 7:05pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2021 8:38pm
hamncheeze wrote:
Of drunk fans at SX, one my faves was a guy at Seattle 2017 just behind us and to our right. Homeboy was staggering drunk and...
Of drunk fans at SX, one my faves was a guy at Seattle 2017 just behind us and to our right. Homeboy was staggering drunk and slurring pretty much from opening ceremonies. He was a big Chad Reed fan, and just about the only thing he could manage to say coherently was "Yeah Chad Reed". By the 450 main, the guy was passed out hard and missed the whole show. He came around just in time for the podium interviews and my last memory of him as we were filing out was him just repeating over and over "I am Chad Reed". I mean, if it was 2008, he probably was Chad Reed Laughing
Dude my deal at Dallas might have been the same guy then. He was the same way then he was throwing the finger at dudes telling them to F off for passing Reed on the parade lap. Had no idea what was going on that was the last straw for me.

Post a reply to: Indy SX fans, you’ve upset someone.

The Latest