Indy SX Pits

I have not been to Indy SX since 2013. Do they still have a fan fest? I looked on Supercross website and I dont see it. I did see for $10 you can get a pass but I'd rather do the monster route as it is cheaper.
|
Motoxtombo
3/2/2019 10:40am
Its on the Supercross.com website, here is what I copied from the site.It looks like a Monster can doesn't get you in at Indy.

The outdoor Supercross FanFest is from 12:00pm until 6:00pm for fans to see the riders, teams and their bikes up close. Fans need to purchase a Supercross FanFest Pass for $10 through Ticketmaster.com or the Box Office along with their event ticket for entry. No entry is allowed into the FanFest without an event ticket plus $10 Pit Pass.
3/2/2019 10:46am
i already purchased my tickets a while back not knowing that i would have to buy that ticket. wonder if i go to the box office to get a pit pass or not. anyone know??
3/3/2019 7:44pm
Does anyone know if we can purchase a pit pass at the box office? My son's dad promised him to take him to see Eli Tomac (his favorite rider) before he suddenly passed away. Any information would be grateful!!!!
Motoxtombo
3/3/2019 8:31pm
See above in my prior post for the info you asked for before, it says you can buy them art the box office. There might be a long line though since a lot of people will be expecting to get in with a monster can, Maybe try buying just the fanfest pass online if you already bought your race tickets.

The Shop

Alex814
3/3/2019 10:53pm
Motoxtombo wrote:
See above in my prior post for the info you asked for before, it says you can buy them art the box office. There might be...
See above in my prior post for the info you asked for before, it says you can buy them art the box office. There might be a long line though since a lot of people will be expecting to get in with a monster can, Maybe try buying just the fanfest pass online if you already bought your race tickets.
A Monster can has never been accepted for pit admission at Indy, not sure why.
We have received email promotions however.
kb228
3/4/2019 9:07am
Does anyone know if we can purchase a pit pass at the box office? My son's dad promised him to take him to see Eli Tomac...
Does anyone know if we can purchase a pit pass at the box office? My son's dad promised him to take him to see Eli Tomac (his favorite rider) before he suddenly passed away. Any information would be grateful!!!!
My advice is to get into the pits and stand at the kawasaki tent until autographs start and dont move. I went to indy in 17 and waited for 30 mins in the kawi line. Thought we would walk around for a few and then go back closer to autograph time, and i missed it by 1 ticket. Get there early!!

Post a reply to: Indy SX Pits

The Latest