Industry Job Alert-Portland area

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2018 4:38 PM

Helping my daughter with her job search in the Vancouver/Portland area and came across this little opportunity that someone might be interested in.......

Photo

|

2/25/2018 4:42 PM

Preference: Hot SWF or equivalent
|

2/25/2018 5:58 PM

Photo

|

2/25/2018 10:16 PM

That looks appetizing, however I work on cars sadly.

|

2/26/2018 12:56 PM

I thought that this would appeal to quite a few people who’d like to be sort of involved without working for next to nothing and no real benefits. Sounds like a dream job for an experienced tech/service manager type who still wants to ride more and get paid for it!

|

2/26/2018 1:53 PM

Wow honestly sounds like a really good fit for me. I live in the area, have worked in the industry for 4 years, and love Motorsports. I don’t have my motorcycle endorsement though, you guys think it’s a huge issue? It’s somethinf I could get pretty easily..

|

2/26/2018 4:09 PM

craigathan404 wrote:

Wow honestly sounds like a really good fit for me. I live in the area, have worked in the industry for 4 years, and love Motorsports. I don’t have my motorcycle endorsement though, you guys think it’s a huge issue? It’s somethinf I could get pretty easily..

I'm not sure what the process is like in Oregon, but in Georgia, I was able to acquire one in a two week period. if you were to begin the job application process, you could fudge the details, but have the endorsement by the time it actually mattered.

|

2/26/2018 4:12 PM

craigathan404 wrote:

Apply, tell them you're in the process of getting your endorsement.....if all is good you're a candidate!

|

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

2/27/2018 7:40 AM

craigathan404 wrote:

Sounds like a definite requirement given their product mix. I’d apply and try to get your endorsement ASAP.

|