Individuality with Logos

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2019 12:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2019 12:45 AM

Feel free to tell me to shut the fuck up haha.

Most of you are aware of the Fasthouse Brand.

So there is a media fella in Australia named Fasthouse media, props to his work, he is a great moto x photographer and videographer but one thing he lacks is his design skills with his logo and also quotes.

Surely if you were going to start a business up you wouldnt go copy exactly what another company does but change the font a little or flip a logo 45 degrees.

Surely that would annoy the fuck out of me
Here are the Fasthouse Media logos etc.
Photo
Photo

Then the actual OG Fasthouse

Photo
Photo

|

2/15/2019 1:12 AM

Whilst I don't disagree, the real problem is that little notch where the F & H join. It's fucking up my designer-ocd-chi.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/15/2019 2:07 AM

No more imagination or creativity.
Photo

|

2/15/2019 2:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2019 2:22 AM

Coming from someone who works with graphic design it's not cool ripping of a logo (even though his versions are not nearly as nice as the og Fasthouse ones), especially when you have the same company name. Please tell him to just pick a nice clean font and kern the type nicely, that will do it and look ok if he does not want to pay for a decent logo.

|

2/15/2019 4:44 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

No more imagination or creativity.
Photo

Hell yes

|

2/15/2019 5:02 AM

Photo
|

2/15/2019 5:47 AM

Plus also stealing the tagline "we race sometimes". Not cool.

|

2/15/2019 9:39 AM

Lame

|

2/15/2019 2:33 PM

hey guys we just came up with a new logo for our hamburger joint. its a big yellow m. its tits.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

2/15/2019 3:02 PM

Photo
|

2/15/2019 3:37 PM

artc wrote: Photo

"Look... me and the McDonald's people got this little misunderstanding. See, they're McDonald's... I'm McDowell's. They got the Golden Arches, mine is the Golden Arcs. They got the Big Mac, I got the Big Mick.

We both got two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions, but their buns have sesame seeds. My buns have no seeds."

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/15/2019 5:47 PM

Red Bull objected to a local brewery here a few years ago called Old Ox. Not sure what ever came of it, but the logos look nothing a like. Reminds me I need to visit the brewery again soon!

Red bull Wants to Rename Old Ox

Photo
Photo

|