Indianapolis Supercross Tickets.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2019 4:28 AM

I went to buy supercross tickets last night, and wow, seems like the tickets have gone up. Looking to get 300 level tickets and almost nothing was available for our group of 8.
Does anyone know any dealers selling tickets? Or anywhere to buy besides ticketmaster?

|

Kevin Windham, The man, the myth, the legend! Gonna miss seeing this man on the line.

-----Do or Do not, There is no try-----

1/9/2019 5:29 AM

bummer....

group of 8, what 4 adults 4 kids?

AND you're willing to sit in the 300s?

i just don't see how this business model is ever going to work.

Racing live is hard to beat.....BUT full tv coverage with 4k and DCR backup sure comes close lol

|

1/9/2019 5:42 AM

Westfield powersports has tickets

|

1/9/2019 9:52 AM

Awesome thanks!!! Will call today!!

|

Kevin Windham, The man, the myth, the legend! Gonna miss seeing this man on the line.

12/20/2019 4:59 AM

I know this is a year old. Last year I talked to Westfield and they hooked it up. I am gonna give them a call this weekend for tickets again, but wondering if anyone has any Suites available or info on getting one.

Thanks

|

12/20/2019 5:20 AM

Mx4life320 wrote:

I know this is a year old. Last year I talked to Westfield and they hooked it up. I am gonna give them a call this weekend for ...more

I booked a room at Staybridge Suites right next to the stadium for like $250. Takes us like 5 minutes to walk to stadium.

|

12/20/2019 5:53 AM

Mx4life320 wrote:

I know this is a year old. Last year I talked to Westfield and they hooked it up. I am gonna give them a call this weekend for ...more

redrider_714 wrote:

I booked a room at Staybridge Suites right next to the stadium for like $250. Takes us like 5 minutes to walk to stadium.

Swing and a miss

|

12/20/2019 6:37 AM

Mx4life320 wrote:

redrider_714 wrote:

LOL, We are good a place to stay. But i was looking for Suite or Box seats info.

|

12/20/2019 7:01 AM

Mx4life320 wrote:

LOL, We are good a place to stay. But i was looking for Suite or Box seats info.

Ah gotcha. My bad I misunderstood. Good luck finding one.

|