Indianapolis SX Bench Racing - Night Show

C_Hart3
3/18/2017 7:35pm
I'm super stoked right now! So happy for Eli, he keeps gaining. Thanks Marv for those extra 2 points. So glad I was able to see this in person.
Nighttrain
3/18/2017 7:45pm
It's just incredible that Tomac just went that many laps, winning the race, and had practically NO sweat! His hair wasn't even wet. I've never finished...
It's just incredible that Tomac just went that many laps, winning the race, and had practically NO sweat! His hair wasn't even wet. I've never finished even a five lap moto without being covered in sweat and breathing hard. Amazing how much these guys are in shape.
Crush wrote:
He's been doing it all year...
Living and training at altitude has to help. Maybe all those MX pro training facilities in Florida should be in Colorado or Utah?
Nighttrain
3/18/2017 7:47pm
Crush wrote:
#magnet #newtechnology
Safety feature to lessen force being transfer to neck in a crash?
2thefront
3/18/2017 8:44pm
ocscottie wrote:
they lapped up to 9th
Schmidt and Enticknap lapped four times each. Three laps down for Chiz.
Schmidt is always lobbying for fill in rides. Maybe he'd have a shot if he'd just get in shape.

The Shop

ledger
3/18/2017 10:42pm
ocscottie wrote:
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7PzwnPVoAEdfam.jpg[/img]
This guy is on fire.
Crush
3/18/2017 11:39pm
Crush wrote:
#magnet #newtechnology
Nighttrain wrote:
Safety feature to lessen force being transfer to neck in a crash?
Yep. Maybe they need another magnet.
3/19/2017 1:38am
ocscottie wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/03/18/182241/s1200_4m.jpg[/img]

Lapping up to ninth!? This must make it a bit hard for spectators to follow
3/19/2017 5:57am
ocscottie wrote:
they lapped up to 9th
2thefront wrote:
Schmidt is always lobbying for fill in rides. Maybe he'd have a shot if he'd just get in shape.
To be able to get in shape is kinda hard in the middle of the season because they travel a lot. Being a privateers makes training during the week much harder than it is for the riders on big teams.

A privateer trains as much as he can with limited funds and parts during pre season and is happy to hit the track once a week during the season.

In order to compete at this level it's very important to have a team backing you up so they just have to worry about riding and racing. I'm sure that schmidt can be a lot better than he is right now but he needs to start that in the pre season
3/19/2017 5:59am
Anderson a lap down on both his training companions who finished 2nd and 3th, i can imagine him being a little pissed at himself right about now.
2thefront
3/19/2017 8:00am
2thefront wrote:
Moens_Andy wrote:
To be able to get in shape is kinda hard in the middle of the season because they travel a lot. Being a privateers makes training...
To be able to get in shape is kinda hard in the middle of the season because they travel a lot. Being a privateers makes training during the week much harder than it is for the riders on big teams.

A privateer trains as much as he can with limited funds and parts during pre season and is happy to hit the track once a week during the season.

In order to compete at this level it's very important to have a team backing you up so they just have to worry about riding and racing. I'm sure that schmidt can be a lot better than he is right now but he needs to start that in the pre season
I'm aware of that but he's got it pretty good as a privateer. He flys to the races and spends the week in California.
smoothies862
Fantasy
745th
3/19/2017 8:45am
Crush wrote:
First legitimate best dressed to A-Stars for Eli's gear also.
if they would've dialed the helmet in too. that kit would be titsCool

Post a reply to: Indianapolis SX Bench Racing - Night Show

The Latest