Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2021 9:39 AM

Photo
Photo
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/6/2021 9:03 AM

Holeshot

|

Rather be a racer for a time than a spectator for a lifetime..

2/6/2021 9:05 AM

It's Raceday!!

|

2/6/2021 9:05 AM

Woot woot

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

2/6/2021 9:13 AM

Ham and beans, cheesy jalapeno cornbread...snowing a mile a minute outside...chores are done...beer fridge is full AND supercross. It's a good day fellers.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

2/6/2021 9:17 AM

plowboy wrote:

Ham and beans, cheesy jalapeno cornbread...snowing a mile a minute outside...chores are done...beer fridge is full AND supercross. It's a good day fellers.

Sounds like you got it going on in Norwich, Sounds like a tasty combo you got going for raceday. I gotta get through this workday and then go get the festivities started cool

|

Twist the grip off of it! Slinging parts and service at Marine World.

2/6/2021 9:18 AM

plowboy wrote:

Your toilet might need some relief from that jalapeño corn bread and beer, lol

|

2/6/2021 9:21 AM

Ready

|

2/6/2021 9:25 AM

plowboy wrote:

mgifracing wrote:

Sounds like you got it going on in Norwich, Sounds like a tasty combo you got going for raceday. I gotta get through this workday and then go get the festivities started cool

You're almost done at work. I think Peacock fires up at 1 our time. Watch out for the crazies on the way home...wait...you are one of the craziesw00t

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

2/6/2021 9:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2021 9:35 AM

plowboy wrote:

mgifracing wrote:

plowboy wrote:

You're almost done at work. I think Peacock fires up at 1 our time. Watch out for the crazies on the way home...wait...you are one of the craziesw00t

I'm here until 2 and a 35 mile drive home in the snow. As long as I get home in time to do my picks were good. Stocked up on adult beverages last night cool

|

2/6/2021 9:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2021 9:38 AM

Ya know, AP didn’t get much credit for his pace and good finish last race. It’ll be interesting to see if he can back it up tonight.
Fast lap derby Indy2:
1. KR
2. ET
3. AP

|

2/6/2021 9:34 AM

plowboy wrote:

9bro9 wrote:

Your toilet might need some relief from that jalapeño corn bread and beer, lol

My house is over 100 years old. Still has an old school toilet. You could flush a couple of whole possums at the same time and never give it a thought. Which is a good thing...cause after I eat that cornbread and drink probably too much beer...you're right about what happens nextwink .

|

2/6/2021 9:36 AM

mgifracing wrote:

I'm here until 2 and a 35 mile drive home in the snow. As long as I get home in time to do my picks were good. Stocked up on adult beverages last night cool

Doh...I thought you got off at noon. Where do you live nowadays...Newton?

|

2/6/2021 9:41 AM

toroP wrote:

Ya know, AP didn’t get much credit for his pace and good finish last race. It’ll be interesting to see if he can back it up tonight.
Fast lap derby Indy2:
1. KR
2. ET
3. AP

He is so good but I've never figured out what motivates him. What sparks those random great rides.

|

2/6/2021 9:46 AM

Photo
|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

2/6/2021 9:46 AM

plowboy wrote:

mgifracing wrote:

plowboy wrote:

Doh...I thought you got off at noon. Where do you live nowadays...Newton?

Been back to Newton for about 2 years. Long story lol

|

2/6/2021 9:49 AM

250 B is on track for free practice.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

2/6/2021 9:59 AM

plowboy wrote:

Had that for supper couple of days ago! Good stuff.

|

2/6/2021 9:59 AM

250 B Free Practice:
Photo

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

2/6/2021 10:03 AM

#18 is riding.

|

2/6/2021 10:04 AM

So what's the word on Jett's shoulder? I see he is out there.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

2/6/2021 10:05 AM

SilverSpurs wrote:

#18 is riding.

I literally just thought the same thing, i thought for sure some concussion protocol after the dingers last week.

|

2/6/2021 10:06 AM

Giddy-up kiddies!

|

I was raised just off HWY 126 in the 80's.

2/6/2021 10:08 AM

Did #18 had to go concussion protocol?

|

2/6/2021 10:08 AM

Why are the night festivities so late given the current state of attendance? 8pm eastern start? Call me an old fart (I'm 32 with 3 kids, that might explain it), but I don't like staying up until 11 PM to watch the race. And it's in a dome. Let's start this thing at 5pm eastern and get it knocked out.

|

2/6/2021 10:11 AM

tek14 wrote:

Apparently not but I thought they would as many parts that flew off of his helmet

|

2/6/2021 10:12 AM

mgifracing wrote:

Been back to Newton for about 2 years. Long story lol

We all have some long storieswhistling

|

2/6/2021 10:12 AM

plowboy wrote:

We all have some long storieswhistling

no doubt about it lol

|

2/6/2021 10:14 AM

tek14 wrote:

mgifracing wrote:

Apparently not but I thought they would as many parts that flew off of his helmet

This weeks Ping sorta explained how the "protocol" works...or doesn't.

|