Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2021 9:39 AM

Photo
Photo
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/6/2021 9:03 AM

Holeshot

|

Rather be a racer for a time than a spectator for a lifetime..

2/6/2021 9:05 AM

It's Raceday!!

|

2/6/2021 9:05 AM

Woot woot

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

2/6/2021 9:13 AM

Ham and beans, cheesy jalapeno cornbread...snowing a mile a minute outside...chores are done...beer fridge is full AND supercross. It's a good day fellers.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

2/6/2021 9:17 AM

plowboy wrote:

Ham and beans, cheesy jalapeno cornbread...snowing a mile a minute outside...chores are done...beer fridge is full AND ...more

Sounds like you got it going on in Norwich, Sounds like a tasty combo you got going for raceday. I gotta get through this workday and then go get the festivities started cool

|

Twist the grip off of it! Slinging parts and service at Marine World.

2/6/2021 9:18 AM

plowboy wrote:

Ham and beans, cheesy jalapeno cornbread...snowing a mile a minute outside...chores are done...beer fridge is full AND ...more

Your toilet might need some relief from that jalapeño corn bread and beer, lol

|

2/6/2021 9:21 AM

Ready

|

2/6/2021 9:25 AM

plowboy wrote:

mgifracing wrote:

Sounds like you got it going on in Norwich, Sounds like a tasty combo you got going for raceday. I gotta get through this ...more

You're almost done at work. I think Peacock fires up at 1 our time. Watch out for the crazies on the way home...wait...you are one of the craziesw00t

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

2/6/2021 9:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2021 9:35 AM

plowboy wrote:

mgifracing wrote:

Sounds like you got it going on in Norwich, Sounds like a tasty combo you got going for raceday. I gotta get through this ...more

plowboy wrote:

You're almost done at work. I think Peacock fires up at 1 our time. Watch out for the crazies on the way home...wait...you are ...more

I'm here until 2 and a 35 mile drive home in the snow. As long as I get home in time to do my picks were good. Stocked up on adult beverages last night cool

|

2/6/2021 9:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2021 9:38 AM

Ya know, AP didn’t get much credit for his pace and good finish last race. It’ll be interesting to see if he can back it up tonight.
Fast lap derby Indy2:
1. KR
2. ET
3. AP

|

2/6/2021 9:34 AM

plowboy wrote:

9bro9 wrote:

Your toilet might need some relief from that jalapeño corn bread and beer, lol

My house is over 100 years old. Still has an old school toilet. You could flush a couple of whole possums at the same time and never give it a thought. Which is a good thing...cause after I eat that cornbread and drink probably too much beer...you're right about what happens nextwink .

|

2/6/2021 9:36 AM

mgifracing wrote:

I'm here until 2 and a 35 mile drive home in the snow. As long as I get home in time to do my picks were good. Stocked up on ...more

Doh...I thought you got off at noon. Where do you live nowadays...Newton?

|

2/6/2021 9:41 AM

toroP wrote:

Ya know, AP didn’t get much credit for his pace and good finish last race. It’ll be interesting to see if he can back it up ...more

He is so good but I've never figured out what motivates him. What sparks those random great rides.

|

2/6/2021 9:46 AM

plowboy wrote:

You're almost done at work. I think Peacock fires up at 1 our time. Watch out for the crazies on the way home...wait...you are ...more

mgifracing wrote:

I'm here until 2 and a 35 mile drive home in the snow. As long as I get home in time to do my picks were good. Stocked up on ...more

plowboy wrote:

Doh...I thought you got off at noon. Where do you live nowadays...Newton?

Been back to Newton for about 2 years. Long story lol

|

2/6/2021 9:49 AM

250 B is on track for free practice.

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

2/6/2021 9:59 AM

plowboy wrote:

Had that for supper couple of days ago! Good stuff.

|

2/6/2021 9:59 AM

250 B Free Practice:
Photo

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

2/6/2021 10:03 AM

#18 is riding.

|

2/6/2021 10:05 AM

SilverSpurs wrote:

#18 is riding.

I literally just thought the same thing, i thought for sure some concussion protocol after the dingers last week.

|

2/6/2021 10:06 AM

Giddy-up kiddies!

|

I was raised just off HWY 126 in Valencia during the 80's.

2/6/2021 10:08 AM

Did #18 had to go concussion protocol?

|

2/6/2021 10:08 AM

Why are the night festivities so late given the current state of attendance? 8pm eastern start? Call me an old fart (I'm 32 with 3 kids, that might explain it), but I don't like staying up until 11 PM to watch the race. And it's in a dome. Let's start this thing at 5pm eastern and get it knocked out.

|

2/6/2021 10:11 AM

tek14 wrote:

Apparently not but I thought they would as many parts that flew off of his helmet

|

2/6/2021 10:12 AM

mgifracing wrote:

Been back to Newton for about 2 years. Long story lol

We all have some long storieswhistling

|

2/6/2021 10:12 AM

plowboy wrote:

We all have some long storieswhistling

no doubt about it lol

|

2/6/2021 10:14 AM

tek14 wrote:

mgifracing wrote:

Apparently not but I thought they would as many parts that flew off of his helmet

This weeks Ping sorta explained how the "protocol" works...or doesn't.

|

2/6/2021 10:14 AM

Mosiman looks like the confidence is building, Granted it's just free practice but he's off to a smoking start.

|

2/6/2021 10:15 AM

250 A Free Practice:
Photo

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)