Indianapolis 2 Supercross Links

GD2
Fantasy
815th
Edited Date/Time 2/5/2021 6:04pm
Round 5 - Indianapolis 2 (Tuesday, February 2nd)

Animated Track Map

Tickets

450 Entry List
250 Entry List
Injury Report - Racer X

Live Timing
Mobile Live Timing
Results

TV Schedule
Qualifying LIVE on Peacock TV at 10:30 AM Pacific, 1:30 PM Eastern
Night Show LIVE on Peacock TV at 4:30 PM Pacific, 7:30 PM Eastern
Night Show TAPE DELAYED on NBCSN at 8 PM Pacific, 11 PM Eastern

U.S. fans can buy a subscription to Peacock TV here.
International and Canadian fans can buy the video pass here.

Schedule (Eastern Time):

Vital MX Homepage
Vital MX Instagram
Vital MX Twitter
Racer X Homepage
Racer X Twitter
|
Press516
Fantasy
126th
2/2/2021 5:19am
I'll catch the early show on Peacock, but I'll have to watch the NBCSN replay... Will be on the other side of town getting the second COVID vaccine shot for my wife and first for me this evening.
nskerb
2/2/2021 8:27am
If we have peacock can we wtach it from the beginning after it starts? Say it starts the night show live at 5pm and I get off work at 6. Can I watch from the beginning of the peacock broadcast once I get home to the TV?
TooOld4WFO
Fantasy
1435th
2/2/2021 8:30am
I haven’t found a way to watch an earlier broadcast that same day.
Rickyisms
2/2/2021 8:31am
nskerb wrote:
If we have peacock can we wtach it from the beginning after it starts? Say it starts the night show live at 5pm and I get...
If we have peacock can we wtach it from the beginning after it starts? Say it starts the night show live at 5pm and I get off work at 6. Can I watch from the beginning of the peacock broadcast once I get home to the TV?
The last time I missed the first hour I had to wait around 30 minutes after the live show concluded for the full replay to be up. There may be a way to start from the beginning while it’s still being broadcasted, but I couldn’t figure it out.

The Shop

nskerb
2/2/2021 9:15am
nskerb wrote:
If we have peacock can we wtach it from the beginning after it starts? Say it starts the night show live at 5pm and I get...
Rickyisms wrote:
The last time I missed the first hour I had to wait around 30 minutes after the live show concluded for the full replay to be...
The last time I missed the first hour I had to wait around 30 minutes after the live show concluded for the full replay to be up. There may be a way to start from the beginning while it’s still being broadcasted, but I couldn’t figure it out.
Thanks Ricky. I like to be in bed by 9pm. This one's gonna be tough.

Post a reply to: Indianapolis 2 Supercross Links

The Latest