Indiana a mudder?

davis224
Fantasy
138th
Edited Date/Time 8/14/2014 10:03pm
Supposed to be 40-50% chance of storms Saturday starting at 10am... Could be a game changer
|
ChrisB10
8/14/2014 5:53pm
hmmm good question. I'd love a mudder just not at Indiana. That track is way too gorgeous. Let's see it at it's best.
fins227
8/14/2014 5:56pm
if it rains to ruts will be bottomless!
MOTO120
8/14/2014 6:29pm
Incorrect…..just looked and it is now 80% chance of rain!!!

The Shop

8/14/2014 6:47pm
So who is the superior mudder, Ryan or Ken?
Ryan no doubt.

Ken grew up in germany, good in sand and some hardpack

Ryan grew up in Minnesota, no explanation needed. Hese a born mud rider.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/14/2014 8:07pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2014 8:09pm
Ryan no doubt. Ken grew up in germany, good in sand and some hardpack Ryan grew up in Minnesota, no explanation needed. Hese a born mud...
Ryan no doubt.

Yeah. They've never had mud at GPs. Blink

I was reading something the other day about web forums. Sometimes people need to be reminded that it's okay not to post.

Edit...actually, I went back and found the column. It relates to Tony Stewart and last week's tragedy, but there's some good advice in there for people who use social media and post in web forums.

http://www.racer.com/latest-stories/item/107375-pruett-ophelia-s-advice
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
8/14/2014 8:15pm
Ryan no doubt. Ken grew up in germany, good in sand and some hardpack Ryan grew up in Minnesota, no explanation needed. Hese a born mud...
Ryan no doubt.

WoohooWoohooWoohooPinch
early
Fantasy
2231st
8/14/2014 8:19pm
Rain in the midwest this summer has been frequent and violent but short lived and scattered. I think everyone is hoping to be spared and with some luck it wont be too bad. I just hope they wont need to scrape off that beautiful topsoil if it gets waterlogged Sad
8/14/2014 8:24pm
Ryan no doubt.

GuyB wrote:
Yeah. They've never had mud at GPs. :blink: I was reading something the other day about web forums. Sometimes people need to be reminded that it's...

I was reading something the other day about web forums. Sometimes people need to be reminded that it's okay not to post.

Edit...actually, I went back and found the column. It relates to Tony Stewart and last week's tragedy, but there's some good advice in there for people who use social media and post in web forums.

Im not saying they have never had mud, they have it a TON but ken is a good sand rider, im not talking about GP im talking about ken himself. Hese not an incredible mud rider. Hese said it himself.
8/14/2014 8:30pm
Ryan no doubt.

GuyB wrote:
Yeah. They've never had mud at GPs. :blink: I was reading something the other day about web forums. Sometimes people need to be reminded that it's...

You treat it like i said GP never get mud, gps get more mud than ama does, but thats not what im saying! im saying kenny isnt a great mud rider. Still better than 38 other guys, just dunge is gonna be better. you watch ;p lol

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/14/2014 8:31pm
Im not saying they have never had mud, they have it a TON but ken is a good sand rider, im not talking about GP im...
Im not saying they have never had mud, they have it a TON but ken is a good sand rider, im not talking about GP im talking about ken himself. Hese not an incredible mud rider. Hese said it himself.
You lost me at hese.
Mickolobe7
8/14/2014 8:33pm
Man that sucks me and my buddy are bringing our sons and my son is 2 and his is 5. That going to suck if it rains. If it does hope it says hot out at least warm!
8/14/2014 8:34pm
Im not saying they have never had mud, they have it a TON but ken is a good sand rider, im not talking about GP im...
GuyB wrote:
You lost me at hese.
huh?
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/14/2014 8:39pm
huh?
Your homework is to read the story at the link I posted earlier. All the way through. The author put together a very good story. I'd say he's an excellent writer.
8/14/2014 8:48pm
huh?
GuyB wrote:
Your homework is to read the story at the link I posted earlier. All the way through. The author put together a very good story. I'd...
Your homework is to read the story at the link I posted earlier. All the way through. The author put together a very good story. I'd say he's an excellent writer.
Im not gonna read that off my phone lol but i will say maybe my post is WAYY off but i have never found kenny to excel in mud. Dungey has been decent in mud (fairly good).

Other than kenny, i think we will see a bunch of GP riders leading the pack in 250s and i think we can look at the best finish of the year for noren.

Either way it will be a good race, can dungey tie up the points and or gain the points lead after this weekend? it will take kenny to mess up and or finish pretty far back. I think we will see a Tomac win, dungey 2nd and roczen 3rd.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/14/2014 8:51pm
Im not gonna read that off my phone lol but i will say maybe my post is WAYY off but i have never found kenny to...
Im not gonna read that off my phone lol but i will say maybe my post is WAYY off but i have never found kenny to excel in mud. Dungey has been decent in mud (fairly good).

Other than kenny, i think we will see a bunch of GP riders leading the pack in 250s and i think we can look at the best finish of the year for noren.

Either way it will be a good race, can dungey tie up the points and or gain the points lead after this weekend? it will take kenny to mess up and or finish pretty far back. I think we will see a Tomac win, dungey 2nd and roczen 3rd.
You've been posting your gems from your phone...

Yeah, Dungey is "decent" in wet conditions. The rainy moto at Southwick a couple years ago comes to mind.

I prefer to let them run the races than to try and convince someone else of the superiority of one rider over another.
8/14/2014 8:55pm Edited Date/Time 8/14/2014 9:00pm
Im not gonna read that off my phone lol but i will say maybe my post is WAYY off but i have never found kenny to...

GuyB wrote:
You've been posting your gems from your phone... Yeah, Dungey is "decent" in wet conditions. The rainy moto at Southwick a couple years ago comes to...
You've been posting your gems from your phone...

Yeah, Dungey is "decent" in wet conditions. The rainy moto at Southwick a couple years ago comes to mind.

I prefer to let them run the races than to try and convince someone else of the superiority of one rider over another.
In terms of *mud* racing, nobody is an outstanding mud racer, out of the bunch id say dungey is the best out of the 40. then roczen, then tomac.

But im all for letting them race to prove it, so lets end this and leave it for saturday

Sorry for any arguments this may have caused.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
8/14/2014 8:58pm
Who's Nobody? What number is he? Is he new to racing? Laughing
dean122
8/14/2014 9:00pm
What I believe is being hinted, Quality>Quantity.
8/14/2014 9:01pm
GuyB wrote:
Yea hese number 404, top guy, expect big things

lol
Monte122
8/14/2014 9:02pm
GuyB wrote:
Oh GuyB you crack me up, give him a break hese from Canada.Woohoo
GuyB
Fantasy