Moto movie trading depot

Sweetd31
Edited Date/Time 5/20/2019 3:01pm
Help me, does anyone here on vital have a copy of In the Ranks 2? I am desperate to find a copy, and will pay generously.

For that matter, what other movies do yal got?

-motocrossed is strictly forbidden
|
snackfedbear
8/12/2018 1:10am
If someone hase Moto crosses on DVD or Blu-ray I’ll pick it up. Want that movie for my kid when he gets older.
ayearinmx
8/12/2018 2:01am Edited Date/Time 8/12/2018 2:03am
Sweetd31 wrote:
Help me, does anyone here on vital have a copy of In the Ranks 2? I am desperate to find a copy, and will pay generously...
Help me, does anyone here on vital have a copy of In the Ranks 2? I am desperate to find a copy, and will pay generously.

I'm sure a fella by the name of Goat Kreations on here has a copy, or 50... Send a PM and I'm sure he can hook you up.
https://m.vitalmx.com/community/Goat-Kreations,4118/all
8/12/2018 5:15am
I have a copy of “In the Ranks: 2nd Moto” that I’d sell if you’re interested. I’d so send me a PM
8/12/2018 5:35am
Sweetd31 wrote:
Help me, does anyone here on vital have a copy of In the Ranks 2? I am desperate to find a copy, and will pay generously...

One of my favorites when I was on 85s. Email me with your info and cover shipping it’s yours. mcclainhudspeth@gmail.com

The Shop

8/13/2018 11:47am
For years I've wanted to make a box set to sell off all the remaining stock I have of all my old movies.
ITR2, The Prospects, EPIC, War Machines.

Just haven't gotten around to it yet. Think it'd be cool to take the money and invest into some more awesome moto videos, but without vurbmoto I don't really have a place to house the content... so I haven't really been too motivated to pursue it.

Anyways, email me at wes@gkfilms.com and I'll see how many extra of these I have laying around.
Sweetd31
9/11/2018 9:05pm
For years I've wanted to make a box set to sell off all the remaining stock I have of all my old movies. ITR2, The Prospects...
For years I've wanted to make a box set to sell off all the remaining stock I have of all my old movies.

Just haven't gotten around to it yet. Think it'd be cool to take the money and invest into some more awesome moto videos, but without vurbmoto I don't really have a place to house the content... so I haven't really been too motivated to pursue it.

Anyways, email me at wes@gkfilms.com and I'll see how many extra of these I have laying around.
This is awesome! I will email you

Thanks everyone
Sweetd31
5/20/2019 10:11am
Turned out to be a great re-watch! I went ahead an payed it forward and mailed it off to another bud who enjoyed it equally!

Thanks again
Sweetd31
5/20/2019 10:33am
Also, people of Vital, GoatKreations has some pretty fly movies up there ^ you should hit him up
mx295
5/20/2019 10:50am
I got a VHS of Motoxxx if anyone wants it.Smile
5/20/2019 1:34pm
mx295 wrote:
I got a VHS of Motoxxx if anyone wants it.Smile
We have a few original sealed copies laying around. We had a booth at LACR yesterday with a copy of the VHS movies on display and a young kid is looking at them and says "what are these?" Haha...was classic!
rohleder644
5/20/2019 3:01pm
For years I've wanted to make a box set to sell off all the remaining stock I have of all my old movies. ITR2, The Prospects...

Soooo how about that box set?

Post a reply to: Moto movie trading depot

The Latest