Moto movie trading depot

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2018 8:19 AM

Help me, does anyone here on vital have a copy of In the Ranks 2? I am desperate to find a copy, and will pay generously.

For that matter, what other movies do yal got?

-motocrossed is strictly forbidden

|

8/12/2018 1:10 AM

If someone hase Moto crosses on DVD or Blu-ray I’ll pick it up. Want that movie for my kid when he gets older.

|

8/12/2018 2:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/12/2018 2:03 AM

Sweetd31 wrote:

Help me, does anyone here on vital have a copy of In the Ranks 2? I am desperate to find a copy, and will pay generously.

...more

I'm sure a fella by the name of Goat Kreations on here has a copy, or 50... Send a PM and I'm sure he can hook you up.
https://m.vitalmx.com/community/Goat-Kreations,4118/all

|

A Year In MX: One Man, One Year, One Sport
All 13 MX races on US soil
http://www.ayearinmx.com

8/12/2018 5:15 AM

I have a copy of “In the Ranks: 2nd Moto” that I’d sell if you’re interested. I’d so send me a PM

|

8/12/2018 5:35 AM

Sweetd31 wrote:

...more

One of my favorites when I was on 85s. Email me with your info and cover shipping it’s yours. mcclainhudspeth@gmail.com Photo

|

8/13/2018 11:47 AM

For years I've wanted to make a box set to sell off all the remaining stock I have of all my old movies.
ITR2, The Prospects, EPIC, War Machines.

Just haven't gotten around to it yet. Think it'd be cool to take the money and invest into some more awesome moto videos, but without vurbmoto I don't really have a place to house the content... so I haven't really been too motivated to pursue it.

Anyways, email me at wes@gkfilms.com and I'll see how many extra of these I have laying around.

|

vurbwes

9/11/2018 9:05 PM

Goat Kreations wrote:

For years I've wanted to make a box set to sell off all the remaining stock I have of all my old movies.
ITR2, The Prospects, ...more

This is awesome! I will email you

Thanks everyone

|

5/20/2019 10:11 AM

Turned out to be a great re-watch! I went ahead an payed it forward and mailed it off to another bud who enjoyed it equally!

Thanks again

|

5/20/2019 10:33 AM

Also, people of Vital, GoatKreations has some pretty fly movies up there ^ you should hit him up

|

5/20/2019 10:50 AM

I got a VHS of Motoxxx if anyone wants it.smile

|

5/20/2019 1:34 PM

mx295 wrote:

I got a VHS of Motoxxx if anyone wants it.smile

We have a few original sealed copies laying around. We had a booth at LACR yesterday with a copy of the VHS movies on display and a young kid is looking at them and says "what are these?" Haha...was classic!

|

5/20/2019 3:01 PM

Goat Kreations wrote:

ITR2, The Prospects, ...more

Soooo how about that box set?

|