In place of commercial silence:

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2019 9:28 PM

Trophy girls?
Ktmjrsx prep?
Pit videos?
@ $80, Its not awful, but I can only refill my beer so many times.

|

1/5/2019 9:31 PM

At least just show what’s going on in the stadium

|

1/5/2019 9:32 PM

PLESSONJER WIN N RAINE AND SEVN FONALY SPONSER

|

1/5/2019 9:32 PM

Yeah I'm drunk now

|

1/5/2019 9:34 PM

Kind of an untapped market. If we're gonna pay additionally for it, I'd like to see my buddies at PU and WPS in the pits and feel like I'm there

|

1/5/2019 10:03 PM

How dare you have an opinion! What are you a sissy snowflake or something?! refill two beers! America!!

|

1/5/2019 10:28 PM

Always gotta wine about something. I love not listening to the same stupid commercials over and over. Thought it was a feature of the app that I was paying for.

|

1/5/2019 10:29 PM

I like the way it is done in the Nats, Weege and Langston just keep commentary going.

|

1/5/2019 10:30 PM

*whine
?

|

1/5/2019 11:17 PM

At least put a camera on the skid steer so we can watch them clean up the track.

|

1/5/2019 11:21 PM

Wean Dilson rode his acl's off tonight!

|

1/5/2019 11:22 PM

The 30 minutes of garbage after the lcqs is lame

|

1/5/2019 11:33 PM

I posted in the bench racing thread they should have the floor reporters interview different people. Do interviews with the guys that didn’t transfer or had problems. Interview a team manager or two. Must be some interesting people wondering around the area? Anything but a wide shot of the stadium with nothing on it.

|

1/5/2019 11:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2019 11:37 PM

TBone323 wrote:

At least put a camera on the skid steer so we can watch them clean up the track.

That’s actually not a bad idea....

|

1/5/2019 11:40 PM

TBone323 wrote:

Johnny Lock wrote:

That’s actually not a bad idea....

Show the tractor that the guy had his dog in it with him.

|

1/6/2019 12:16 AM

For $80 we should be getting Monster girls dancing.

|

2013 KTM 450SXF, 1983 YZ 250K, & 1983 CR 250

1/6/2019 12:39 AM

motoman617 wrote:

I posted in the bench racing thread they should have the floor reporters interview different people. Do interviews with the guys that didn’t transfer or had problems. Interview a team manager or two. Must be some interesting people wondering around the area? Anything but a wide shot of the stadium with nothing on it.

This is about the only thing I would like to see, either this or keep the silence smile

|

1/6/2019 5:09 AM

TBone323 wrote:

Ive always thought they missed an opportunity with the track creation/maintenance process. If you think about it, its pretty badass what DirtWorks and those other guys do for our pro tracks.

|

1/6/2019 5:57 AM

I think the interviews in the pits or track prep footage are great ideas. Really it could be anything, I'm cool with it either way.

|

1/6/2019 6:11 AM

I was saying in the race thread. pit cameras see the bikes getting worked on etc. results with lap times the main filled positions. maybe roll between the two. would give more tv time for sponsors.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

1/6/2019 6:17 AM

Zero complaints here. Well worth the $90.
Make to Mud is a complete waste of time. Trying to appeal to a dead market is silly.

|

1/6/2019 8:06 AM

Angle the camera so that it shows riders coming into the starting area...much better than watching nothing.

|

1/6/2019 8:59 AM

mooch wrote:

Angle the camera so that it shows riders coming into the starting area...much better than watching nothing.

I was thinking the exact same thing - they already have the cameras there, all they would have to do is flip the switch. I'd much rather see that than the random shot across the stadium.

|

1/6/2019 10:06 AM

49weasel wrote:

Make to Mud is a complete waste of time. Trying to appeal to a dead market is silly.

Dead market? Not sure about that when I see more and more females ripping around the local socal tracks.

|

1/6/2019 11:47 AM

49weasel wrote:

Normally agree about the make up to mud, but this one was pretty cool her being a teacher and basing her classes around motocross and getting kids into the sport

|

1/6/2019 12:00 PM

They really need to add a 15sec fast fwd / rewind button to the app.

It's difficult to scroll thru the 3hr main event via the app.

Also the ability to rewind (start at the beginning) of a LIVE event is a must otherwise if you don't start watching the main show in "real time" from the very start you will miss some of the event even though you are paying $79 for the ability to stream the event live.

With a DVR you can jump in at anytime while the event is still LIVE yet watch from the very start and "catch up" in real time (skipping commercials). The app needs to operate the same as a DVR which is pretty old / simple technology.

|

1/6/2019 6:21 PM

i'm just glad i never have to watch a toyota commercial ever again.

|

1/6/2019 7:13 PM

Wish they would just leave it on a stationary camera during break kinda like they do in the outdoors.

|

10' 200 XC-w
96' XR600r

1/7/2019 4:23 AM

XR75_Flamethrower wrote:

They really need to add a 15sec fast fwd / rewind button to the app.

It's difficult to scroll thru the 3hr main event via the app.

Also the ability to rewind (start at the beginning) of a LIVE event is a must otherwise if you don't start watching the main show in "real time" from the very start you will miss some of the event even though you are paying $79 for the ability to stream the event live.

With a DVR you can jump in at anytime while the event is still LIVE yet watch from the very start and "catch up" in real time (skipping commercials). The app needs to operate the same as a DVR which is pretty old / simple technology.

What app did you use? I ask because I'm wondering if the NBC sports app is better than the gold. I viewed this week on the gold app which has the problems you speak of.

|

1/7/2019 5:21 AM

Some good ideas on here. I'd definitely like to see some behind the scenes type stuff. Pit interviews would be great. Even if it's just cameras on the mechanics working on the bikes, that type of stuff.

|