Imola Italy mxgp

crockett
My fiancé and I will be honeymooning in Italy while this gp takes place. Did I plan it this way? Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.
Are there any vital members from The area that could give some recommendations on the best way to attend and enjoy this race?
I have to plan our route through Italy, we have roughly 3 weeks at this point and making a stop to imola seems very doable. And yea the fiancé loves racing, races and plays pulpfantasy tooo so what's not to love.
Also a potential herlings injury to last round comeback?? Could be a sight to see
|
Mr. Info
6/13/2018 8:17pm
Italy is a great place to see a GP
Neo78
6/14/2018 3:02am
I highly recommend the VIP Tickets, if not purely for the access in and out of the track.

Food is amazing too.

Lots of info on the MXGP website, directions, airports nearby etc.

Hopefully see you there.
keinz
6/14/2018 3:24am
crockett wrote:
My fiancé and I will be honeymooning in Italy while this gp takes place. Did I plan it this way? Maybe I did, maybe I didn't...
My fiancé and I will be honeymooning in Italy while this gp takes place. Did I plan it this way? Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.
Are there any vital members from The area that could give some recommendations on the best way to attend and enjoy this race?
I have to plan our route through Italy, we have roughly 3 weeks at this point and making a stop to imola seems very doable. And yea the fiancé loves racing, races and plays pulpfantasy tooo so what's not to love.
Also a potential herlings injury to last round comeback?? Could be a sight to see

Post a reply to: Imola Italy mxgp

The Latest