I'm staying neutral on this thing.....who's with me?

Zracer
6/20/2014 9:32am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 9:34am
I dont see how anybody has enough info yet to have an informed opinion.
Oh Gee
6/20/2014 12:07pm
bvm111 wrote:
Until everyone of you guys never go into another GNC or never order from Bodybuilding.com you are all then hypocritical A holes that know nothing about...
Until everyone of you guys never go into another GNC or never order from Bodybuilding.com you are all then hypocritical A holes that know nothing about anything. Who doesn't take a "pre workout" this or "creatine" that before doing a mediocre work out at the local Golds Gym and those aren't PEDs?? Now everyone gets all holier than thou over this....really? Until you make 10 millionish a year as a PROFESSIONAL athlete just shut your traps and mellow out!!!

Last time I checked we all loved motorcycle racing and the men and women that do it better than anyone! if you think aderal or epo or test or tren or hgh makes you faster on a motorcycle then to be honest you are so far out of touch with reality you are self authenticating your own failure to understand sports nutrition and what these compounds can and can't do for the human body.

Anywho... Let's just relax and see what comes out of this before jumping to conclusions and lynching bubba like some of you seem to want to do

BVM, you're kidding right?

Your own employer give out modys like candy.
Come on man, you gotta be quicker on the trigger. Maybe you need some.

BTW, Pre workout just makes expensive piss.
ChrisB10
6/20/2014 12:18pm
I'm a huge JS7 fan but as Dungey's gf pointed out you're suppose to declare any medications you take before the test. It's like that for any test in the world. You guys are pretty naive.......I can also say I've taken Adderall and without a doubt it is performance enhancing.....

The Shop

Post a reply to: I'm staying neutral on this thing.....who's with me?

The Latest