I'm staying neutral on this thing.....who's with me?

jeffro503
6/19/2014 8:21pm Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 12:18pm
I'm one of the first ones to jump down the throats of the " Luvva's " when the shit talk gets brewin......but on this subject and this time , I'll be damned if I'm jumping on the train of dudes here that want to slam James personally.

I'm staying neutral because I know what he took was wrong.......but I also believe that if it's a drug that helped him get across the finish line in one piece.......then I'm glad he took it!

I may be hard on the hardcore Stewie fans from time to time.....but I try and leave it there. When it comes to James himself......I appreciate every aspect that dude has given to this sport! The dude is an incredible athlete and an ambassador in this sport!

Weather you like him or hate him.....it doesn't matter , because you would be a fool to think he doesn't matter in this sport.

You guys that are bashing him......just remember this : MX is a small sport and we need our hero's. When one of them screws up , don't slam him ,and let him learn from the mistakes. We need our hero's in this sport......all of them , and not one less.

Think how you would be feeling if it was " Your " favorite rider that got busted.

|
dean122
6/19/2014 8:27pm
Right there with you on this Jeffro. Couldn't have said it better myself.
steve_97060
6/19/2014 8:35pm
I don't understand the bashing and certain people taking joy in this, seriously fucked up.

let the facts come out and deal with it, won't affect my view of JS7 one way or the other.
JM485
6/19/2014 8:39pm
I'm with you but for a different reason. Personally, I don't think it is ok for him to take something that would give him any sort of advantage, be it even for safety. I'll stay neutral until we hear the entire story, such as if he has a legitimate condition for which he must take some sort of drug. Until the entire story is put out there and we hear from both himself and the testing agency, I'm not passing any judgment, just like any rationally minded person. I'll be the first to admit I am not a Stewart fan, but there is no excuse for personally slamming him or anyone else for that matter without knowing all the facts first. I think we are about to find out the true character of a lot of people on here. . .

The Shop

bd
6/19/2014 8:42pm
JM485 wrote:
I'm with you but for a different reason. Personally, I don't think it is ok for him to take something that would give him any sort...
I'm with you but for a different reason. Personally, I don't think it is ok for him to take something that would give him any sort of advantage, be it even for safety. I'll stay neutral until we hear the entire story, such as if he has a legitimate condition for which he must take some sort of drug. Until the entire story is put out there and we hear from both himself and the testing agency, I'm not passing any judgment, just like any rationally minded person. I'll be the first to admit I am not a Stewart fan, but there is no excuse for personally slamming him or anyone else for that matter without knowing all the facts first. I think we are about to find out the true character of a lot of people on here. . .
Well said
zippy895
6/19/2014 8:44pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I'm one of the first ones to jump down the throats of the " Luvva's " when the shit talk gets brewin......but on this subject and...
I'm one of the first ones to jump down the throats of the " Luvva's " when the shit talk gets brewin......but on this subject and this time , I'll be damned if I'm jumping on the train of dudes here that want to slam James personally.

I'm staying neutral because I know what he took was wrong.......but I also believe that if it's a drug that helped him get across the finish line in one piece.......then I'm glad he took it!

I may be hard on the hardcore Stewie fans from time to time.....but I try and leave it there. When it comes to James himself......I appreciate every aspect that dude has given to this sport! The dude is an incredible athlete and an ambassador in this sport!

Weather you like him or hate him.....it doesn't matter , because you would be a fool to think he doesn't matter in this sport.

You guys that are bashing him......just remember this : MX is a small sport and we need our hero's. When one of them screws up , don't slam him ,and let him learn from the mistakes. We need our hero's in this sport......all of them , and not one less.

Think how you would be feeling if it was " Your " favorite rider that got busted.

but its really not about js7.rather ,drugs used in the sport.
but ,if I recall,you don't believe this sport is at all dirty in that department.
are you a bit more open minded regarding that subject?
granted,its not the baddest ped mentioned..
AS64
Fantasy
2062nd
6/19/2014 8:45pm
Waiting for WADA press release.
slipdog
6/19/2014 8:45pm
Dude, most if not all are cheating in some way or another... James if just the first to get caught.
CR250Rider
6/19/2014 8:46pm
I'm pretty disgusted so I have to give him a thumbs DOWN
RandyS
6/19/2014 8:48pm
He's either guilty of cheating or being incredibly fucking stupid, not sure which is worse. I do wonder if the press release was very well thought out, there's no wiggle room there, came right out and admitted it.
jeffro503
6/19/2014 8:49pm
I think ( no actually....I know ).......that the majority of the shit that is being flung towards the Stewart camp is in direct correlation to the hard core Stewart fans shit talking that goes on here.

The exact same thing could be said about the hardcore RV fans! If it would of been RV who got busted......just imagine what the Stewart fans would be saying. ( Basically exactly what the RV fans are saying now! )

People get so caught up in slamming the fans of a different rider , they don't think about what it's going to be like when " their " favorite rider has something go wrong.

Slamming James.......just to piss off the " Stewart fans " is kinda messed up.

Personally I try to separate the two. Because the real person James isn't someone I think most people would dislike. The dude is a cool MF'er ......his fans just get a little to carried away some times.
CamP
6/19/2014 8:51pm
Maybe he took it for a performance advantage. Maybe he took it because it's a medical necessity. Nobody here knows for sure.
mag23
6/19/2014 8:52pm
slipdog wrote:
Dude, most if not all are cheating in some way or another... James if just the first to get caught.
I'm with you, Slip... I couldn't give a shit about somebody using Adderall. You'll never convince me that most of the tops guys aren't doping. But, again, I don't care what they do, it's none of my business....
jeffro503
6/19/2014 8:54pm Edited Date/Time 6/19/2014 8:56pm
jeffro503 wrote:
I'm one of the first ones to jump down the throats of the " Luvva's " when the shit talk gets brewin......but on this subject and...

zippy895 wrote:
but its really not about js7.rather ,drugs used in the sport. but ,if I recall,you don't believe this sport is at all dirty in that department...
but ,if I recall,you don't believe this sport is at all dirty in that department.
"are you a bit more open minded regarding that subject? "

I've always been open minded Zip. I just don't believe it's as bad as what some make it out to be. Meaning......I know a lot of them do things that are illegal , but not to the extent of them having dealers and putting needles into their arms.

I KNOW from first hand experience of what a human body can be capable of if pushed " mostly " naturally. People that have never pushed themselves to the point of where i've been wouldn't understand. And these top guys eat better, train better , ride more , ect.....than I ever did.

Am I naive enough to think none of them are doing bad stuff.....hell no.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1823rd
6/19/2014 8:56pm
Man it's not like it was blow or something. I'm with ya Jeffro. Doesn't change the way I see Stewart. Dude's still a bad ass on the bike.
zippy895
6/19/2014 9:03pm
jeffro503 wrote:

zippy895 wrote:
but its really not about js7.rather ,drugs used in the sport. but ,if I recall,you don't believe this sport is at all dirty in that department...
jeffro503 wrote:
"[b]are you a bit more open minded regarding that subject?[/b] " I've always been open minded Zip. I just don't believe it's as bad as what...
"are you a bit more open minded regarding that subject? "

I've always been open minded Zip. I just don't believe it's as bad as what some make it out to be. Meaning......I know a lot of them do things that are illegal , but not to the extent of them having dealers and putting needles into their arms.

I KNOW from first hand experience of what a human body can be capable of if pushed " mostly " naturally. People that have never pushed themselves to the point of where i've been wouldn't understand. And these top guys eat better, train better , ride more , ect.....than I ever did.

Am I naive enough to think none of them are doing bad stuff.....hell no.
what was with all the"show me proof" ,or it does not exhist crap from past posts,when all along you know some shady drug crap exists in the sport.
posts that talked about "peds".
anyways,it doesn't really matter. too tired to type anymore,could go for some Adderall right about now.lol
Berm
Fantasy
82nd
6/19/2014 9:09pm
AS64 wrote:
Waiting for WADA press release.
You're going to be waiting a long time:
From the WADA website:

Does WADA announce adverse analytical results or doping cases?

No. It is not part of WADA’s responsibilities or mission to announce the adverse analytical findings of athletes; that is the role of the organization in charge of results management of a particular doping case. WADA does not even know the name of the athlete involved until such information is communicated by the ADO in charge of results management, or publicly announced by the athlete or his/her entourage.
The Code (Art. 14.2) states that “(…) No later than twenty days after it has been determined in a hearing that an anti-doping rule violation has occurred, or such hearing has been waived, or the assertion of an anti-doping rule violation has not been timely challenged, the Anti-Doping Organization responsible for results management must publicly report the disposition of the anti-doping matter.”
Once the relevant ADO has completed its adjudication of a particular doping case, WADA reviews the decision and, if the Agency is of a view that the decision might not comply with the World Anti-Doping Code, the Agency considers whether to exercise its right of appeal to CAS.
peelout
6/19/2014 9:15pm
As we saw with cycling, every great rider from here out will forever be questioned. Bravo motorcross
Hank_Thrill
6/19/2014 9:16pm
As fast as the pace is these days and the high risks, I'll be damned if you catch me casting the first stone.

Big Lenny
6/19/2014 9:18pm
zippy895 wrote:
what was with all the"show me proof" ,or it does not exhist crap from past posts,when all along you know some shady drug crap exists in...
what was with all the"show me proof" ,or it does not exhist crap from past posts,when all along you know some shady drug crap exists in the sport.
anyways,it doesn't really matter. too tired to type anymore,could go for some Adderall right about now.lol
I can tell by your posts you should be in Summer school...
drmarkr
6/19/2014 9:19pm
zippy895 wrote:
what was with all the"show me proof" ,or it does not exhist crap from past posts,when all along you know some shady drug crap exists in...
Big Lenny wrote:
I chuckled.....
zippy895
6/19/2014 9:21pm
zippy895 wrote:
Big Lenny wrote:
I'm on break.finally.
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4299th
6/19/2014 9:22pm
This is what you get when you complain 'there oughta be a law'. Consider those words carefully.
Juss
6/19/2014 9:39pm
CR250Rider wrote:
I'm pretty disgusted so I have to give him a thumbs DOWN
Tell me how this could digust you? How does it affect you in any way? I myself could not give a rats ass!
Boarddesign
Fantasy
1860th
6/19/2014 9:46pm
Yeah, I'm in with this thread.
JM485
6/19/2014 9:56pm
peelout wrote:
As we saw with cycling, every great rider from here out will forever be questioned. Bravo motorcross
Ass clowns on here have already been dragging RC through the mud all day, what a fricken joke! To be honest, sometimes it seems like mx fans are the stupidest of any sport. If someone wins, they must be cheating because that's the only way they could beat everyone else. If someone isn't winning, they should quit and get a job because they don't have a useful skill, and must not be smart because they didn't go to college. Where does the idiotic, paradoxical hate end? No matter what "fans" won't ever be satisfied, and it is pretty sad.
dak446
6/19/2014 9:56pm
peelout wrote:
Spot on. Best post I've seen regarding this situation
blumx357
6/19/2014 10:05pm
In my personal opinion... using Adderal is a really benign thing. I personally don't like it, and when I've ridden motorcycles while on it I ride like a fool. It's not performance or endurance enhancing, and to me, in the 'spirit of the rules', we should be policing for those other categories of drugs.

I don't look at James any different. Best of luck to him.
jeffro503
6/19/2014 10:16pm
peelout wrote:
JM485 wrote:
Ass clowns on here have already been dragging RC through the mud all day, what a fricken joke! To be honest, sometimes it seems like mx...
Ass clowns on here have already been dragging RC through the mud all day, what a fricken joke! To be honest, sometimes it seems like mx fans are the stupidest of any sport. If someone wins, they must be cheating because that's the only way they could beat everyone else. If someone isn't winning, they should quit and get a job because they don't have a useful skill, and must not be smart because they didn't go to college. Where does the idiotic, paradoxical hate end? No matter what "fans" won't ever be satisfied, and it is pretty sad.
Great post JM!
shuggs
6/19/2014 10:21pm
RandyS wrote:
He's either guilty of cheating or being incredibly fucking stupid, not sure which is worse. I do wonder if the press release was very well thought...
He's either guilty of cheating or being incredibly fucking stupid, not sure which is worse. I do wonder if the press release was very well thought out, there's no wiggle room there, came right out and admitted it.
True, until we find out why he took whatever it was I'm neutral, if he was on something why was it not caught before???? Remember back a few years at Winter Olympics Alain Baxter got 'caught' taking a different countries version of nasal spray he had been using before and he got stripped of his medal, he was upfront about it and no backlash.
So I will sit on fence and not judge or speculate. It don't change the fact that JS7 is shitface fast on a bike

Post a reply to: I'm staying neutral on this thing.....who's with me?

The Latest