I'm not a Peick guy but...

1/8/2018 7:22pm
Being a dude that had to lose a bunch of weight when I was growing up racing to be competitive, I love this dude! I guarantee...
Being a dude that had to lose a bunch of weight when I was growing up racing to be competitive, I love this dude! I guarantee that he is the most disciplined rider in the field. He is like me, he can look at a cheeseburger and gain 5 pounds. Think about it, just a few years ago he was struggling to make the mains.
Crush wrote:
Yep, pretty amazing. Has basically willed himself into being a top 5 guy with a body that would be better suited to contact sports and a...
Yep, pretty amazing.

Has basically willed himself into being a top 5 guy with a body that would be better suited to contact sports and a style better suited to bull-riding.
OffRoadBro wrote:
Sorry but where do you come up with half the utter rubbish you post. Nothing wrong with his teqnique and there has been plenty of riders...
Sorry but where do you come up with half the utter rubbish you post. Nothing wrong with his teqnique and there has been plenty of riders that are vertically challenged or that carry a few extra pounds that have been at the top of the sport. #quotesofcrush2018
Someone has a new girlfriend
sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
1/8/2018 10:34pm Edited Date/Time 1/8/2018 10:36pm
One of favorite my shirts lol.

sumdood
Fantasy
1282nd
1/8/2018 10:43pm
"Weston Peick" ? "Who's that guy" - CR22

shuggs
1/9/2018 12:41am
GuyB wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/08/236860/s1200_F17U2892.jpg[/img]

Very nice pic

The Shop

Mickolobe7
1/9/2018 4:54am
I agree Weston has come so far from when we saw him sitting in a lawn chair kicking his bike over because he thought he didn't make the main in the LCQ.

He has but work in and it shows on the track and off, man this guy has his own commercials! lol

Great ride WP
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
1/9/2018 7:25am
You got to see peick at milestone. Like a bulldog on the sx track. Rearranging jumps and berms. Then here come a guy like seely. Like...
You got to see peick at milestone. Like a bulldog on the sx track. Rearranging jumps and berms. Then here come a guy like seely. Like a surgeon. Except peick is doing easy 20 minutes of this.
Crush wrote:
That's what I mean. I watched Atlanta 15 the other night and he literally went nose in, nose hi through the whoops a couple times and...
That's what I mean. I watched Atlanta 15 the other night and he literally went nose in, nose hi through the whoops a couple times and just corrected it with strength... then the bike is short on something, just power down. Loony, not calculated!

Yeah Jeffro, crazy... see these screen shots from one of the latest preseason vids? He's hardly typical for a MX'er. In fact, I can't think of a modern rider built like him... You'd probably have to go back to Smets and some of the Belgian giants?

Any one know what he weighs? He looks more of a lifter or a fighter. I know many are against him loosing his cool on Vince but I have been a huge fan since just because of that.
Lastander
1/9/2018 8:21am
I know he didn't race the lites class in sx or anything, but how was he when he was riding as an amateur?
Matt Fisher
Fantasy
1117th
1/9/2018 8:43am
Lastander wrote:
I know he didn't race the lites class in sx or anything, but how was he when he was riding as an amateur?
Past Loretta's champion. Malcolm Stewart got second to him in B Stock in 2008.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
1/9/2018 1:00pm
I'm a "Peick Guy" ! Just sayin' !!
He's riding really good, I hope that he (and every other rider) can stay healthy and ride to "THEIR" potential. That would be a GREAT year of SX.

I've known most of these guys since they were on 50's/60's/80's. It's been a long road and some have to put in more effort than others. Weston is one of those guys ! He has been improving every year and his "all in" riding style and determination is something that several of the other guys could benefit from.

Post a reply to: I'm not a Peick guy but...

The Latest