I'm no body language expert....

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2018 3:36 PM

But I think this GuyB pic is telling.

Marv is sorry and Eli is pissed off. As both should be.

But Eli KNOWS that's what you do when your in a title hunt. He played the exact same game with Dunge last May. He won't dwell on this too long I'm thinking.

Photo

|

4/21/2018 3:39 PM

If you can’t distinguish the difference of this situation and Vegas last year, your an idiot.
Dirty move by a guy who is know for dirty riding. Simple.

|

The Lites class is a pro class. Can't sandbag it.

4/21/2018 3:48 PM

Mr.Trickle wrote:

If you can’t distinguish the difference of this situation and Vegas last year, your an idiot.
Dirty move by a guy who is know for dirty riding. Simple.

You mean Tomac? Pffffffttt. Whatever. Lol laughing

|

4/21/2018 3:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2018 4:01 PM

Marvin........"Eli, I'm so sorry for that move and all the times I cross jumped in front of you, Please, Puleeeeeese don't break my leg like I just tried to do to you, I've got a lot on the line here...."

Eli........I'll take your sniveling under advisement.....but you may want to pick up your inside leg if I even get close to you from here on out buddy.....Now go home and worry about me...."wink

|

4/21/2018 3:53 PM

Meanwhile, Anderson in the back thinking about what he'll do with his championship bonus.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/21/2018 4:08 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Meanwhile, Anderson in the back thinking about what he'll do with his championship bonus.

Zactly .... cha-ching $$$ and a slut or 10.

|

4/21/2018 4:10 PM

Gonna be a fun press conference

|

4/21/2018 4:15 PM

|

4/21/2018 4:17 PM

DPW wrote:

Can't watch because it's not made available in Canada. Just words or an actual video of something going on. Broadcast showed Tomac giving him his grip.

|

4/21/2018 4:23 PM

After the stunts tomac pulled on Dungey last year at Vegas, surprised more people don't take him out.

|

4/21/2018 4:28 PM

DPW wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Can't watch because it's not made available in Canada. Just words or an actual video of something going on. Broadcast showed Tomac giving him his grip.

just shows incident again and podium talk...for those that missed it

|

4/21/2018 4:52 PM

I think once Eli watches it in slow motion he will change his attitude. Marvin moved inside after Eli left it open. Eli should have been aware that the inside may be taken. Sometimes the fastest riders in the world cannot understand how anyone else could possibly be making a move on them. The only thing wrong with that mishap was the slow motion movement from Eli after he got back up

|

4/21/2018 5:06 PM

Neither guy is going to win the Championship, but the ?$100k? win bonus just got yanked out of one man's hands by another. That will make for a sour face.

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

4/21/2018 5:35 PM

If it was me I'd definitely be making sure Marvin didn't have a shot at second in the championship.

|

Care Factor Zero

4/21/2018 5:40 PM

endurox wrote:

After the stunts tomac pulled on Dungey last year at Vegas, surprised more people don't take him out.

He didn’t do anything but hold him up and roadblock him. Didn’t take him out, didn’t put him on the ground, nothing... Marvin is gonna get plowed before the checkers fly at Vegas you watch

|

4/21/2018 5:45 PM

I am off the ET3 bandwagon after today... It just doesn't seem like he cares whether he wins or not..

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

4/21/2018 5:45 PM

endurox wrote:

yamaharider471 wrote:

He didn’t do anything but hold him up and roadblock him. Didn’t take him out, didn’t put him on the ground, nothing... Marvin is gonna get plowed before the checkers fly at Vegas you watch

Ha, he tried to take him down at least 3 times. You may want to rewatch the race

|

4/21/2018 6:11 PM

DPW wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Rogers, channel 370.

|

JS7 is the most entertaining rider since Hannah, my first hero,. even living in the frozen north.
Dirt biking from 11 to late 50’s, loves wood riding on the old 525.

4/21/2018 6:16 PM

endurox wrote:

yamaharider471 wrote:

yak651 wrote:

Ha, he tried to take him down at least 3 times. You may want to rewatch the race

No pro is so bad at riding that they couldnt take someone out if they wanted to. He clearly was trying to slow dungey down to allow others to get by

Marvins move here reminds me of k-dub and DV

|

4/21/2018 6:25 PM

News flash.... Marvin does not just lay down after he's been passed for a win... nor should he. Yes it was sketchy and he would be mad had Tomac done it to him. Everybody talking about how Marvin almost killed Eli just please stop. Everything you say could of happened... didn't. Rut line or not, Eli left that inside open and Marvin decided to go for it. Block pass with contact is what that was. It wasn't pretty but it was effective. No foul. Just nice dramatic racing.

|

4/21/2018 6:33 PM

Motodubs will provide a synopsis so don't worry about interpreting their body language dirtnapper smile

|

4/21/2018 6:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2018 6:49 PM

Why didn't the officials simply give it to Eli?
Just like they did last week.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

4/21/2018 6:59 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Need a like button on this

|

4/21/2018 7:03 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

LOL!

|

No brains, No headaches.

4/21/2018 7:05 PM

endurox wrote:

Remove the blinders so you can see clearly.

|

No brains, No headaches.

4/21/2018 7:39 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

You're too old to be a fanboy... Looks silly

|

4/21/2018 7:42 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Jrewing wrote:

You're too old to be a fanboy... Looks silly

I not a fan of the officiating.

As for what others think about how I look? IDGAF

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

4/21/2018 8:16 PM

DPW wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Drtbykr wrote:

Rogers, channel 370.

I saw the race. I'm with Bell so first time this year that I got to watch it on TV. Get to watch next weekend too after that it's back to illegal stream.

The worse is that I don't mind paying but I won't pay for a shitty service at double or more than the price of outdoors. Just doesn't make sense.

|

4/21/2018 8:18 PM

I haven't seen body language like that on the podium since the days Reed and Bubba were going nose-to-nose in Jacksonville.

|

4/21/2018 8:20 PM

GuyB wrote:

I haven't seen body language like that on the podium since the days Reed and Bubba were going nose-to-nose in Jacksonville.

That was an intense stare-down... Photo

|