I'm learning how to pop a wheelie, any tips?

Trent179
6/5/2010 7:16am
Do the opposite, it is safer..... Get a good pace going in about third gear on a road with some grip. Squeeze your front brake as hard as you can and lean forward. Find your balance point. If it goes over, roll with the bike. Don't jump over the bars cause that is the easy way out.
kaw rider9
6/5/2010 8:23am
Trent179 wrote:
Do the opposite, it is safer..... Get a good pace going in about third gear on a road with some grip. Squeeze your front brake as...
Do the opposite, it is safer..... Get a good pace going in about third gear on a road with some grip. Squeeze your front brake as hard as you can and lean forward. Find your balance point. If it goes over, roll with the bike. Don't jump over the bars cause that is the easy way out.
It's raining right now. Should I wait until it's dry?
6/5/2010 9:11am
Put your ass right on the crack where the fender and seat meet, then rest your chin of your helmet on the bars, put her in 2nd and let her sing while the clutch is pulled in, release the clutch and drag your toes on the ground for better stability. You'll be pullin chicks in no time at the track

The Shop

6/5/2010 10:25am
Make sure to grab a big handful of front brake as you set the front wheel back down to earth. This works well on wet or dry ground. For best results ,make sure you have clicked into at least fourth gear while on the rear wheel, then slam the front end down, and pull the front brake lever to the grip.

Also,adding a slight twist of the bars as the front wheel touches down will produce a nice "Stunta" effect.

Post a reply to: I'm learning how to pop a wheelie, any tips?

The Latest