I'm in the Bay Area California *san francisco , Ride MX intermediate, and looking for good tracks/riders - suggestions for online forums/facebook groups?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2019 10:39 PM

Title says it all.
Bay area over the hill gang has a facebook page, but can't post.

I'm kind of a loner up here. Only been to club moto, metcalf, carnage, and Diablo Mx. I'm a pretty fast rider MX, but would like to find some fast riders to meet up with/ carpool/ eat / drink beers with after the track bla bla bla.

My friend base is down in The Los Angeles area, Feel kind of like a loner out here

Any suggestions of facebook groups etc? I'm 37 but not slow by any means.

Thanks in advance

|

5/21/2019 11:04 PM

Idk bro but saying you’re in San Francisco looking for new riding buds gives this post a Craigslist m4m m4mm kinda vibe. ??? just playing tho good luck it’s tough finding people to ride with as an older dude

|

5/21/2019 11:10 PM

snackfedbear wrote:

Idk bro but saying you’re in San Francisco looking for new riding buds gives this post a Craigslist m4m m4mm kinda vibe. ??? just playing tho good luck it’s tough finding people to ride with as an older dude

hahaha. didn't even think about that. Def not "gay" not even allowed to say that up here in SF.. I'm off limits guys

|

5/22/2019 12:42 AM

snackfedbear wrote:

Hahaha

|

5/22/2019 12:49 AM

Should be at club Saturdays and argyll Sunday this weekend.
Dont know what tracks are open Monday holiday.

|

5/22/2019 1:30 AM

SWGMR?

|

5/22/2019 10:24 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

SWGMR?

HUH? whats that

|

5/22/2019 10:43 AM

Try over the hill gang. Bay Area. Chapter

|

5/22/2019 12:29 PM

Hit me up on IG, I’ll be out at the tracks all summer.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

5/22/2019 12:38 PM

If your over 30, think about joining any of the OTHG Chapters. Our next local race will be last weekend in June at DT1 MX in Tulare, then Club Moto in July. If your under 30, you can always race the big bike support class, there's plenty of fast folks in that class as well.

AMP/ GFI, MMX, REP, & Club Moto / Argyll all promote races with plenty of class options.

If your looking for more OTHG info shoot me an email b8res@yahoo.com

Thanks

|

5/22/2019 12:41 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

SWGMR?

kevingraehl wrote:

HUH? whats that

Single White Gay Male Rider? ?

|

5/22/2019 2:16 PM

The day got away with me so no club moto tonight.

Still on for club Saturday and argyll this Sunday

|

5/22/2019 3:11 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

SWGMR?

kevingraehl wrote:

HUH? whats that

kkawboy14 wrote:

Single White Gay Male Rider? ?

Hqhahahahahahahah. Fucking love it

|

5/22/2019 4:37 PM

I live in SF and ride once a weekish. Lived here all my life. Know of one other person that rides. Anyhow, I do a few othg races a year and try to make it to the local tracks and a few trips a year.

|

5/22/2019 7:19 PM

b8res wrote:

If your over 30, think about joining any of the OTHG Chapters. Our next local race will be last weekend in June at DT1 MX in Tulare, then Club Moto in July. If your under 30, you can always race the big bike support class, there's plenty of fast folks in that class as well.

AMP/ GFI, MMX, REP, & Club Moto / Argyll all promote races with plenty of class options.

Thanks

Hey I see your from Lodi also. I’m 49 and haven’t rode for 19 years now. Bad crash at argylle in 2000. Just had my ankle replaced in Feb due to that crash. I’m Buck Fords cousin. You still racing? I was at Riverfront a few weeks ago watching to opening round up there.

|

5/22/2019 8:04 PM

b8res wrote:

Thanks

yzken250x wrote:

Hey I see your from Lodi also. I’m 49 and haven’t rode for 19 years now. Bad crash at argylle in 2000. Just had my ankle replaced in Feb due to that crash. I’m Buck Fords cousin. You still racing? I was at Riverfront a few weeks ago watching to opening round up there.

Yes... still racing at 56. Definitely know the name.. I've seen on here before... Haven't made it out to Riverfront this year. Headed to Fernley Friday for some sandbox action.

|

5/23/2019 2:12 PM

The Bay Area Riders Forum isn't that active with dirt events, but dirty BARFing might be worth a shot: https://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63
You may have already done this, but I recommend subscribing to the facebook pages for Diablo MX, Club Moto, Carnegie, Metcalf, and Hollister. Can't post on those pages, but some events are on facebook that aren't posted anywhere else.
Next OTH gang meeting is in August. I've never been but it's on my list.
There's also some of us on fb Bay Area Esk8 who ride too.
Keep networking, there's plenty of us who ride.

|

5/23/2019 3:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/23/2019 3:42 PM

Just hit up Rob Dresser at Club. He’ll hook you up. Pretty much knows everyone. Just ask who he is. Guaranteed that whoever you ask will know.

I always find riding buddies by chatting with dudes next to me at the track.

|

5/24/2019 9:56 AM

THink i'm going back to Diablo saturday AM.. Look for me with a VOLVO suv with a hitch carrier . Or maybe club moto?

|

5/24/2019 10:02 AM

kevingraehl wrote:

THink i'm going back to Diablo saturday AM.. Look for me with a VOLVO suv with a hitch carrier . Or maybe club moto?

That’s funny. You just described my Moto carrier -> Volvo XC90 and hitch mount.

Club has more consistent prep but the hills at Diablo are always fun.

|

5/24/2019 10:59 AM

|

5/26/2019 8:49 AM

Leaving for argyll in 10 min

|

5/28/2019 8:13 AM

went to forest sunday was epic, kinda wet. pipi valley , on the way to tahoe

|

5/28/2019 12:44 PM

Awesome

It was cold wet and windy this Sunday at argyll