I'm calling it!

Little Dave
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 9:11am
After three rounds and Stewart winning two of the three, with all players keeping rubber side down, Reed take the title and convincingly on a win streak. That's not fact, it is my opinion!! And because i'm always right it will be a fact in due course Wink

Reeds got the mojo, Stewart is reaching. Reed just looks like he's got too much fire power.

And just secretly i hope Reed puts in some Unadilla pay back, just to put a exclamation mark on who's the best after all the shit he's copped!

Chad Reed #1
|
Stoop
Fantasy
767th
1/21/2009 3:42am
let's ask the magic 8 ball

KMC440
1/21/2009 3:47am
If either of you had any stones you would have posted this 4 weeks ago.

Now shut the F*@K up and give me my summer back ! ! !
Little Dave
1/21/2009 3:59am
KMC440 wrote:
If either of you had any stones you would have posted this 4 weeks ago. Now shut the F*@K up and give me my summer back...

I've been saying it longer than that ....
catatonic
1/21/2009 4:03am
KMC440 wrote:
If either of you had any stones you would have posted this 4 weeks ago. Now shut the F*@K up and give me my summer back...

I've been saying it longer than that ....
yeah......about 10 times a day.

The Shop

Dean
1/21/2009 5:06am
how sure are you "little" Dave?

because I've welcomed all bets. I've even replied directly to your post that read " I know who I'm putting my money on"
Little Dave
1/21/2009 5:19am
Dean wrote:
how sure are you "little" Dave? because I've welcomed all bets. I've even replied directly to your post that read " I know who I'm putting...
how sure are you "little" Dave?

because I've welcomed all bets. I've even replied directly to your post that read " I know who I'm putting my money on"
Internet bets are like pissing into the wind, if we meet face to face i'll put my money where my mouth is but i've done this internet betting a couple of times now and it's not worth the hassel. Take that any way you want it, i really dont't give a shit.

But i stand behind my original post.
Titan
1/21/2009 8:11am
After three rounds and Stewart winning two of the three, with all players keeping rubber side down, Reed take the title and convincingly on a win...
After three rounds and Stewart winning two of the three, with all players keeping rubber side down, Reed take the title and convincingly on a win streak. That's not fact, it is my opinion!! And because i'm always right it will be a fact in due course Wink

Reeds got the mojo, Stewart is reaching. Reed just looks like he's got too much fire power.

And just secretly i hope Reed puts in some Unadilla pay back, just to put a exclamation mark on who's the best after all the shit he's copped!

Chad Reed #1
I hope your right, but as good as Reed is riding this year, and as bad as James bike is (apparently), I still the James has Reed covered.

I hope Reed takes it...but I just think JS is too fast.

WhKnuckle
1/21/2009 8:47am
Thank goodness you called it, we were all sitting around waiting on the Oracle.
Racer92
1/21/2009 9:07am
WhKnuckle wrote:
I use Miss Cleo. Cool

MxDaD324
1/21/2009 9:21am
Lets just see if Reed can win one race first....
roosty
1/21/2009 9:27am
WhKnuckle wrote:
Racer92 wrote:
I use Miss Cleo. B) [img]http://www.marclamonthill.com/mlhblog/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/cleodbts.jpg[/img]
I use Miss Cleo. Cool

Har!
Drfletcher
1/21/2009 10:05am
MxDaD324 wrote:
Yeah before we give Reed the crown let him at least win one race. So far it has only been Yamahas winning.
Titan
1/21/2009 12:55pm
MxDaD324 wrote:
Drfletcher wrote:
Yeah before we give Reed the crown let him at least win one race. So far it has only been Yamahas winning.
Since when is winning races an absolute requirment for winning titles?
Yamaha336
1/21/2009 1:02pm
Internet bets are like pissing into the wind, if we meet face to face i'll put my money where my mouth is but i've done this...
Internet bets are like pissing into the wind, if we meet face to face i'll put my money where my mouth is but i've done this internet betting a couple of times now and it's not worth the hassel. Take that any way you want it, i really dont't give a shit.

We will see, they are heading East now where James really likes it. He has been winning out west while he was not comfortable. Like RC, James prefers the East Coast soil, so you are probably going to be eating a lot of words. I would keep a few cases of water around to help was them all down. WinkSmile
Zycki11
1/21/2009 2:05pm
Internet bets are like pissing into the wind, if we meet face to face i'll put my money where my mouth is but i've done this...

Yamaha336 wrote:
We will see, they are heading East now where James really likes it. He has been winning out west while he was not comfortable. Like RC...
We will see, they are heading East now where James really likes it. He has been winning out west while he was not comfortable. Like RC, James prefers the East Coast soil, so you are probably going to be eating a lot of words. I would keep a few cases of water around to help was them all down. WinkSmile
As does Reed. He is always stronger on the East coast. I can't help but imagine the ruts that come into play and how hard they will hammer them. Good times hopefully lie ahead
KMC440
1/21/2009 2:17pm
hahaha hehehe thanks for telling KMC440 what's up.
So far Reed's happy with their program (from Mike his wrench at home in FL) but he and everyone else knows it's a long season. Oh, you didn't tell me jack shit either.
Yamaha336
1/21/2009 2:44pm
Zycki11 wrote:
As does Reed. He is always stronger on the East coast. I can't help but imagine the ruts that come into play and how hard they...
As does Reed. He is always stronger on the East coast. I can't help but imagine the ruts that come into play and how hard they will hammer them. Good times hopefully lie ahead
?? The East Coast rounds are where Reed always strugles. This is where Windham always gets back in the mix during both last year and 2004. This is where RC always put it to him as well. Aside from the win in 2007 in Indy where everyone else crashed out, Daytona is the only place Reed has really run strong.
axel57
1/21/2009 3:06pm
MxDaD324 wrote:
Drfletcher wrote:
Titan wrote:
Since when is winning races an absolute requirment for winning titles?
Otherwise im sure it wouldn't be a straight up title win. haha. *
axel57
1/21/2009 3:08pm
stewart is going to win the tittle. He's the best out there by far
HAHA. If that gets you through the day..
Zycki11
1/21/2009 3:09pm
How so? Each time Chad raced Rc ricky would win 5 straight out west. They hit the east coast and minus atlanta and indy and then Chad would start killing it. As for Whindham, in 04 the only reason he was close was a fuel penalty, and last year Reed was killing them and then hurt his shoulder. Not so much man
1/21/2009 3:16pm
axel57 wrote:
ya your right, he just won the last two rounds. Ya your right, no chance. Get a clue.
axel57
1/21/2009 3:21pm
axel57 wrote:
ya your right, he just won the last two rounds. Ya your right, no chance. Get a clue.
Yeah your right. Chad must of been riding at 70.3%
Yamaha336
1/21/2009 3:22pm
Zycki11 wrote:
How so? Each time Chad raced Rc ricky would win 5 straight out west. They hit the east coast and minus atlanta and indy and then...
How so? Each time Chad raced Rc ricky would win 5 straight out west. They hit the east coast and minus atlanta and indy and then Chad would start killing it. As for Whindham, in 04 the only reason he was close was a fuel penalty, and last year Reed was killing them and then hurt his shoulder. Not so much man
Where did Reed get hurt? Wasn't that on the East Coast? In 2006 Reed took the win in one of the best races in the last 5 years in San Diego and then got spanked at the next round where Ricky caught and passed Reed and the fell and then caught and passed him again. Atlanta I think it was.
1/21/2009 3:26pm
axel57 wrote:
axel57 wrote:
Yeah your right. Chad must of been riding at 70.3%
no Chad is riding good, that means he should buckle under the pressure soon just like last year. James stewart is no K Dub. James will win it.
andymoto
1/21/2009 3:33pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2009 3:35pm
I'll let the final results say who wins....
Zycki11
1/21/2009 3:35pm
Zycki11 wrote:
How so? Each time Chad raced Rc ricky would win 5 straight out west. They hit the east coast and minus atlanta and indy and then...
Yamaha336 wrote:
Where did Reed get hurt? Wasn't that on the East Coast? In 2006 Reed took the win in one of the best races in the last...
Where did Reed get hurt? Wasn't that on the East Coast? In 2006 Reed took the win in one of the best races in the last 5 years in San Diego and then got spanked at the next round where Ricky caught and passed Reed and the fell and then caught and passed him again. Atlanta I think it was.
Reed was hurt at Detroit. Yes that is East coast, but it does not change how he rides and likes the tackier dirt. I am not here to argue. I am simply mentioning something he has stated. He has always said he likes the tackier dirt because he likes a firm plant on his front end. I just want to see great racing and i believe he will shine more on the East coast.
axel57
1/21/2009 3:41pm
Zycki11 wrote:
Yamaha336 wrote:
Where did Reed get hurt? Wasn't that on the East Coast? In 2006 Reed took the win in one of the best races in the last...
Zycki11 wrote:
Reed was hurt at Detroit. Yes that is East coast, but it does not change how he rides and likes the tackier dirt. I am not...
Reed was hurt at Detroit. Yes that is East coast, but it does not change how he rides and likes the tackier dirt. I am not here to argue. I am simply mentioning something he has stated. He has always said he likes the tackier dirt because he likes a firm plant on his front end. I just want to see great racing and i believe he will shine more on the East coast.
Back in The Aussie series, Chad rode so much better on the east coast here. The dirt is much more tackier. In the first few rounds it was soft/sandy. And Chad did struggle.

The round where he lapped up to 2nd Jay marmont, was much tackier dirt. He rides much better on tacky/hard dirt.

Post a reply to: I'm calling it!

The Latest