I’m a moto-nut(case) is something wrong with me???

Edited Date/Time 5/3/2018 8:48pm
Hey guys, I’m new to the forum, I always have been a lurker if you know what I mean. A recent post by Trae_Arnold made me question myself. I am 19 and I’ve always been made fun of for being a little slow. People sometimes call me autistic as well and I think it might be the truth. Maybe you guys can tell me if I’m okay or not please don’t be mean to me I’m just looking for the truth guys just read it all and make sure you’re honest because I need help to chase my dreams and do what I want in my life. I know this is gonna come off like I’m crazy but I’m sure 80% of you guys are like me and we can all hangout one day and ride dirtbikes!!!!!!!

Anyways I will start with something I really love to do guys!! I love to wear my monster energy motor cross gloves and ride my action figure bikes and pretend my hand is Eli Tomac or Ryan Dungey!!! Some times I do fmx and pretend I’m taka or Carey Hart. I do all kinds of cool tricks, even free ride in the living room pretending the couch pillows are the dunes in Nevada as I gap the coffee table from couch to couch. It’s like the Doonies monster video. Sometimes I do this with all my gear on. I love my Custom monster gear!!! As I do this I play my favorite moto music, preferebly dubstep, from my Bluetooth speaker. I usually do all this a good 3-4 hours before I hit my friends track on my 2009 ttr 230, that way I feel hype and warmed up when I’m on the bike for real. I drink a monster or two before I ride to give me “that edge” that I need over my opponents.

In my free time if I’m not doing my finger fmx/mx/sx then I love to make my own motocross jerseys. It’s something me and Ryan Smith have in common. I go and buy packs of long sleeve plain white shirts and use multicolor sharpies to draw epic designs on them!!! I sell them to all the boys at the track and they love them so much they are afraid to wear them!!!! Usually they put them up in their closet or on display and tell me they are saving it for when they go pro so I can’t wait to take credit for their jerseys so that I will make lots of money from the publicity so I can buy as many monster energy drinks as I want!!!

Oh and guys guys guys!!! You won’t believe this! Troy Lee Designs copied my POLKA DOT GEAR DESIGN!!! Except mine was even better than that!! What I did was make different color polka dots on the jerseys and my all time favorite is the one I made with polka dots and inside each dot I have a MONSTER ENERGY LOGO in it. I also made a triangle gear set with triangles all over it, please let me know if you want to buy one!!! I already sold 3 sets and like I said they’re so good and clean people are just keeping them for looks in their closet so they can show them off when they race pro!! I honestly think I could go pro myself, at least if I could get my physical shape right. Obviously with what I can do when I finger cross for 3-4 hours a day, my mind is in the right place, but imagine if I could apply that to my fitness!!! I’d be the next Ryan Dungey!

Another cool thing I like to do when I’m doing finger FMX is pretend I am Axel! I usually get my custom gear on, then head to the bathtub!! You guessed it, HALFPIPE TIME! It’s so cool you wouldn’t believe it! Some of the neighbors and friends from the track even come watch and record it to watch later because of the tricks I do. I feel like Slay himself throwing whips in the air from one side of the bathtub to the other!!! It’s so fun. People love my 2 stroke sound effects! Some of the videos are featured on big Instagram moto pages that my friends sent in!

When I am in Walmart shopping for grocery’s i love to act like my shopping cart is a factory 2 stroke and make sure to twist the throttle acting as if the handle is dirtbike handlebars! I sometimes even bring a pro taper bar pad and put it on the shopping cart handle to simulate things. Everton looks at me like I’m crazy but hey it’s what I love. If I’m just walking around town then I like to act like I have handlebars in my hand and twist the throttle and use my clutch, making Braaap braaaaaaap braaaaaap noises as I whiz past folks thinking I’m crazy but like I said it’s what I love!!!

And my last thing is I currently plan on getting more Monster tattoos. I have 2 right now, one on the top of my left foot because I wear flip flops a lot!!! Another on the top side of my right hand, just Incase I am a vip one day at a Monster Energy Supercross event and want to go to the MONSTER after party that’s apparently so exclusive!! This is sure to get me in! If I don’t make it pro I know for sure my gear will make me plenty of money when my riders finally break it out when they go pro.

Anyways, I just figured I would see if you guys would think I’m a little crazy or not!!! After reading the thread earlier it made me start thinking about myself and be honest with you guys so I can find out what people think of me! Oh and PS if ML512 or GUYB want a custom exclusive jersey I will most positively send you one for FREE but you have to pay shipping because it’s hard for me to afford to ship with my manufacturing expenses. I LOVE MOTOCROSS OH YEAH!!!! OH AND I LOVE JESUS. SNAP YEA!!!

Oh and if Steve Matthes reads this I would love to come to the pulp mx show HQ in Vegas and you could have Daniel Blair and Keefer watch me do some finger fmx tricks and have Daniel commentate it love on the show!!! That would be so cool. I’m actually thinking of just going to the HQ in 2 weeks on Monday night May 14th and just surprising them. I’ll wear my gear and bring my favorite bike! I’ll make sure my bike sound effects are on point for that night haha. They have to let me in, even if they don’t I’m just gonna force my way in there and show them my talent so that I can be a friend of the show and become a regular! You guys should hear from me on the 14th if you tune in to the show! See you guys soon.
|
4/30/2018 2:49pm
I know I got a little carried away their guys but please let me know if we are all the same or am I just an over obsessed MOTO NUT Cool It’s the way I am, or should I say WE here at VITALMX CLUB CoolTongue
tobz
4/30/2018 2:49pm
You've cooked this way too long and now it's over done.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
4/30/2018 2:57pm
Trying way too hard.

The Shop

4/30/2018 3:02pm
GuyB wrote:
Trying way too hard.
Honestly GuyB I was expecting some advice but you’re telling me I’m trying too hard to make it in this industry for my dream job. What if I sent out some of my authentic jerseys that I can create for you that are fully customizable just tell me what you want!!!!! I’ll send you one for free just please let me know or give me some honest advice I look up to you and take my product so you can give me a review
Torco1
4/30/2018 3:03pm
You're not crazy.....I like wearing a dress and pretending I'm Rowdy Roddy Piper, and I'm perfectly normal.
nytsmaC
4/30/2018 3:05pm Edited Date/Time 4/30/2018 3:06pm
I feel as though perhaps we were separated at birth
4/30/2018 3:08pm
Torco1 wrote:
You're not crazy.....I like wearing a dress and pretending I'm Rowdy Roddy Piper, and I'm perfectly normal.
I’m just a GOOD OLE MOTO-NUT like you and the gang here it seems!! LaughingSmileCoolSidewaysGrinning
4/30/2018 3:16pm
peelout wrote:
tldnr
Marty1028 wrote:
smells like premix in here......
I love the smell of premix too and I wish I could buy candles that smell like premix. That’s a great idea let’s make some candles that smell like premix and get RICH!!! What an awesome idea thank you SO MUCH!! I love the smell of that stuffSmileCoolCoolCool
4/30/2018 3:22pm
Wow that sure was a lot of effort put into something which isn't very funny. You probably are autistic.
Monte122
4/30/2018 3:25pm Edited Date/Time 4/30/2018 4:50pm

Let me guess, you are the 17yo that asked about a lowering link?

STFU noob!
4/30/2018 3:42pm Edited Date/Time 4/30/2018 3:44pm
Wow that sure was a lot of effort put into something which isn't very funny. You probably are autistic.
Go look at the rules before you bully special people like me on this forum Unsure not sure why you have to be mean to me. What are you talking about “trying to be funny?”
zehn
4/30/2018 5:55pm
lmao
RonSkj
Fantasy
129th
4/30/2018 6:15pm
Well, for sure we all have one thing in common. None of us just push a shopping cart thru the store. Some of my shopping cart block passes, would make Marvin look like an rookie.
4/30/2018 6:16pm
We already have a fake account using brain damage humor, and he does it better in one or two sentences.
zehn
4/30/2018 6:25pm
RonSkj wrote:
Well, for sure we all have one thing in common. None of us just push a shopping cart thru the store. Some of my shopping cart...
Well, for sure we all have one thing in common. None of us just push a shopping cart thru the store. Some of my shopping cart block passes, would make Marvin look like an rookie.
You should hear pop the clutch coming around corners
4/30/2018 6:52pm
RonSkj wrote:
Well, for sure we all have one thing in common. None of us just push a shopping cart thru the store. Some of my shopping cart...
zehn wrote:
You should hear pop the clutch coming around corners
Haha my names not Marvin it’s Drake McGoose!!! Who is this Marvin you speak of? And I love playing moto with the shopping cart in Walmart too! I’ve gotten kicked out for being too loud with my 2 stroke BRAAAP noises Grinning I love our community CoolCoolCoolCool
4/30/2018 6:57pm
We already have a fake account using brain damage humor, and he does it better in one or two sentences.
What are you talking about. Did you like my idea on the custom jerseys or what about my fingercross stories from the vault? I’m sure you’ll hear about it on the PulpMX show in 2 weeks!!! Let me know something! Praise the lord and his serenity! CoolCoolCoolCool
tkimb
4/30/2018 7:02pm
Not cool to throw the autistic thing in there before that "joke"
dirtnapper
4/30/2018 7:18pm
Jarid, I am afraid even bears cannot save this thread Sad
4/30/2018 7:20pm
Hey guys, I’m new to the forum, I always have been a lurker if you know what I mean. A recent post by Trae_Arnold made me...
Hey guys, I’m new to the forum, I always have been a lurker if you know what I mean. A recent post by Trae_Arnold made me question myself. I am 19 and I’ve always been made fun of for being a little slow. People sometimes call me autistic as well and I think it might be the truth. Maybe you guys can tell me if I’m okay or not please don’t be mean to me I’m just looking for the truth guys just read it all and make sure you’re honest because I need help to chase my dreams and do what I want in my life. I know this is gonna come off like I’m crazy but I’m sure 80% of you guys are like me and we can all hangout one day and ride dirtbikes!!!!!!!

Anyways I will start with something I really love to do guys!! I love to wear my monster energy motor cross gloves and ride my action figure bikes and pretend my hand is Eli Tomac or Ryan Dungey!!! Some times I do fmx and pretend I’m taka or Carey Hart. I do all kinds of cool tricks, even free ride in the living room pretending the couch pillows are the dunes in Nevada as I gap the coffee table from couch to couch. It’s like the Doonies monster video. Sometimes I do this with all my gear on. I love my Custom monster gear!!! As I do this I play my favorite moto music, preferebly dubstep, from my Bluetooth speaker. I usually do all this a good 3-4 hours before I hit my friends track on my 2009 ttr 230, that way I feel hype and warmed up when I’m on the bike for real. I drink a monster or two before I ride to give me “that edge” that I need over my opponents.

In my free time if I’m not doing my finger fmx/mx/sx then I love to make my own motocross jerseys. It’s something me and Ryan Smith have in common. I go and buy packs of long sleeve plain white shirts and use multicolor sharpies to draw epic designs on them!!! I sell them to all the boys at the track and they love them so much they are afraid to wear them!!!! Usually they put them up in their closet or on display and tell me they are saving it for when they go pro so I can’t wait to take credit for their jerseys so that I will make lots of money from the publicity so I can buy as many monster energy drinks as I want!!!

Oh and guys guys guys!!! You won’t believe this! Troy Lee Designs copied my POLKA DOT GEAR DESIGN!!! Except mine was even better than that!! What I did was make different color polka dots on the jerseys and my all time favorite is the one I made with polka dots and inside each dot I have a MONSTER ENERGY LOGO in it. I also made a triangle gear set with triangles all over it, please let me know if you want to buy one!!! I already sold 3 sets and like I said they’re so good and clean people are just keeping them for looks in their closet so they can show them off when they race pro!! I honestly think I could go pro myself, at least if I could get my physical shape right. Obviously with what I can do when I finger cross for 3-4 hours a day, my mind is in the right place, but imagine if I could apply that to my fitness!!! I’d be the next Ryan Dungey!

Another cool thing I like to do when I’m doing finger FMX is pretend I am Axel! I usually get my custom gear on, then head to the bathtub!! You guessed it, HALFPIPE TIME! It’s so cool you wouldn’t believe it! Some of the neighbors and friends from the track even come watch and record it to watch later because of the tricks I do. I feel like Slay himself throwing whips in the air from one side of the bathtub to the other!!! It’s so fun. People love my 2 stroke sound effects! Some of the videos are featured on big Instagram moto pages that my friends sent in!

When I am in Walmart shopping for grocery’s i love to act like my shopping cart is a factory 2 stroke and make sure to twist the throttle acting as if the handle is dirtbike handlebars! I sometimes even bring a pro taper bar pad and put it on the shopping cart handle to simulate things. Everton looks at me like I’m crazy but hey it’s what I love. If I’m just walking around town then I like to act like I have handlebars in my hand and twist the throttle and use my clutch, making Braaap braaaaaaap braaaaaap noises as I whiz past folks thinking I’m crazy but like I said it’s what I love!!!

And my last thing is I currently plan on getting more Monster tattoos. I have 2 right now, one on the top of my left foot because I wear flip flops a lot!!! Another on the top side of my right hand, just Incase I am a vip one day at a Monster Energy Supercross event and want to go to the MONSTER after party that’s apparently so exclusive!! This is sure to get me in! If I don’t make it pro I know for sure my gear will make me plenty of money when my riders finally break it out when they go pro.

Anyways, I just figured I would see if you guys would think I’m a little crazy or not!!! After reading the thread earlier it made me start thinking about myself and be honest with you guys so I can find out what people think of me! Oh and PS if ML512 or GUYB want a custom exclusive jersey I will most positively send you one for FREE but you have to pay shipping because it’s hard for me to afford to ship with my manufacturing expenses. I LOVE MOTOCROSS OH YEAH!!!! OH AND I LOVE JESUS. SNAP YEA!!!

Oh and if Steve Matthes reads this I would love to come to the pulp mx show HQ in Vegas and you could have Daniel Blair and Keefer watch me do some finger fmx tricks and have Daniel commentate it love on the show!!! That would be so cool. I’m actually thinking of just going to the HQ in 2 weeks on Monday night May 14th and just surprising them. I’ll wear my gear and bring my favorite bike! I’ll make sure my bike sound effects are on point for that night haha. They have to let me in, even if they don’t I’m just gonna force my way in there and show them my talent so that I can be a friend of the show and become a regular! You guys should hear from me on the 14th if you tune in to the show! See you guys soon.
Shouldn't you be out on a ledge somewhere?
Piston Slap
Fantasy
2421st
4/30/2018 7:46pm
You aren't core if you don't do PED's bro. . . get pumped and ripped. ..

And make sure those sprocket bolts are torqued on those finger bikes. . . broken wheels are no joke on those things

Post a reply to: I’m a moto-nut(case) is something wrong with me???

The Latest