I'm New!!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/7/2006 10:29 AM

Just signed up! So I am a newbie...let it begin!

|

10/7/2006 11:58 AM

Okay, here goes...

Hi. smile

|

10/7/2006 3:17 PM

Welcome aboard.

|

10/7/2006 3:38 PM

Aloha

|

10/8/2006 2:40 AM

Hi Nice to see more Colorado MXer's here.

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.



10/8/2006 12:39 PM

Cygnus wrote:

Hi Nice to see more Colorado MXer's here.

Hey there.

A while back I posted a suggestion about a Rocky Mtn Regional forum in here, maybe now if we ask real nice......?cool

|

RiderDown.org
"Helping Riders Up"

10/8/2006 8:46 PM

Cygnus wrote:

Hi Nice to see more Colorado MXer's here.

tatonka wrote:

Hey there.

A while back I posted a suggestion about a Rocky Mtn Regional forum in here, maybe now if we ask real nice......?cool

Cheers mate! There are a bunch of nice guys around here. Not like that other boardwink

|

United States of America

10/9/2006 8:18 AM

Welcome aboard!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

10/9/2006 3:39 PM

Welcome bro. Nice to see new faces once in a while (the old ones are old and worn out). Did you bring any beer?

|

10/10/2006 9:41 AM

TerryK wrote:

Welcome aboard!

TerryK wrote:
Welcome aboard!
|

10/10/2006 4:20 PM

ddog558 wrote:

Welcome bro. Nice to see new faces once in a while (the old ones are old and worn out). Did you bring any beer?

ddog558 wrote:
Welcome bro. Did you bring any beer?
tongue
|

10/10/2006 4:21 PM

ddog558 wrote:

Welcome bro. Nice to see new faces once in a while (the old ones are old and worn out). Did you bring any beer?

ddog558 wrote:
Welcome bro. Did you bring any beer?
tongue
|

10/10/2006 5:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 5:53 PM

ddog558 wrote:

Welcome bro. Nice to see new faces once in a while (the old ones are old and worn out). Did you bring any beer?

Moto_Dad wrote: ddog558 wrote:
Welcome bro. Did you bring any beer?
tongue

Thanks for the warm welcome! But, I should warn you, I am not a "bro" but a "chic"...and as for the beer, all that's in the fridge is some molson.

|

10/11/2006 6:36 AM

molson and a beaver that's all you brought to the party? sheeesh!! I guess we'll take it.laughing

welcome.

Post edited by: morepower, at: 2006/10/11 13:37

|

10/13/2006 4:09 AM

morepower wrote:

molson and a beaver that's all you brought to the party? sheeesh!! I guess we'll take it.laughing

welcome.

Post edited by: morepower, ...more

Hello!!

|

10/13/2006 10:22 AM

morepower wrote:

molson and a beaver that's all you brought to the party? sheeesh!! I guess we'll take it.laughing

welcome.

Post edited by: morepower, ...more

yzjoker wrote:

Hello!!

POST A PIC!!smile

|

10/15/2006 9:43 AM

morepower wrote:

molson and a beaver that's all you brought to the party? sheeesh!! I guess we'll take it.laughing

welcome.

Post edited by: morepower, ...more

yzjoker wrote:

Hello!!

BIGDESTO wrote:

POST A PIC!!smile

Where is Danger Dave when we need him most?

|

10/15/2006 5:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 5:53 PM

ddog558 wrote:

Welcome bro. Nice to see new faces once in a while (the old ones are old and worn out). Did you bring any beer?

Moto_Dad wrote: ddog558 wrote:
Welcome bro. Did you bring any beer?
tongue
Amcgr13 wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome! But, I should warn you, I am not a "bro" but a "chic"...and as for the beer, all that's in the ...more

Amcgr13 wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome! But, I should warn you, I am not a "bro" but a "chic"


Sorry for the "bro"

Now how about that picturetongue
|

10/18/2006 9:38 AM

Moto_Dad wrote: ddog558 wrote:
Welcome bro. Did you bring any beer?
tongue
Amcgr13 wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome! But, I should warn you, I am not a "bro" but a "chic"...and as for the beer, all that's in the ...more

Moto_Dad wrote: Amcgr13 wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome! But, I should warn you, I am not a "bro" but a "chic"


Sorry for the "bro"

Now ...more
Welcome, chic...//TJ
|

Fax mentis incedium gloriae

10/19/2006 4:43 AM

Cygnus wrote:

Hi Nice to see more Colorado MXer's here.

tatonka wrote:

Hey there.

A while back I posted a suggestion about a Rocky Mtn Regional forum in here, maybe now if we ask real nice......?cool

Camp332 wrote:

Cheers mate! There are a bunch of nice guys around here. Not like that other boardwink

Camp332 wrote:
Cheers mate! There are a bunch of nice guys around here. Not like that other boardwink


He's right. They're down right rude on the Mean Board.
|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.