I'll ad this here...

Slow ~ Pro
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 6:22am
I posted this on the Ronny Jackson, news thread, but here it is again.

I have been working at Glen Helen, since Wednesday Morning. I'm home to go to a funeral.

To think I did something fishy, is pretty fucked up !

What I did is offer up my time, to help a promising rider. I feel Ronny got into some kind of trouble, and was only allowed one phone call. Otherwise, I think he would be in Cali, now.

I sat up a lot of things for Ronny. I had interviews, gear deals, tire deals, lube deals, and a full West coast SX deal on the line. That's what I do.

All this through friends, and connections. I am out some time, a few phone calls, and a little extra food, big deal.

I've done this for other people as well. Do you need references ?

I am asked what happened. I too, am curious. But until I here straight from Ronny Jackson himself, I will draw no conclusion.

Ronny, is good kid, just 20...he's fast. And if he can pull it together, I can still make things happen for him.

For someone to think this is a scam, then FUCK YOU, Trust, is trust, if you are untrustworthy, then you will never trust.

I trust Ronny, and he trust me. So he's not going to make the race...The money, (I am told) will be returned.

I will be at Glen Helen, stop anyone with a track radio, ask them to contact "Bierman" (Beer-Man) on channel one...if you want to say hello.
|
kaw rider9
5/23/2008 6:38am
You're a good guy Slow~Pro!
Piss on the nay sayers...
bogdan912
5/23/2008 6:55am
I really doubt anyone really thought you scammed people, they were just fishing. Everyone tried to do a good thing, and it would have been cool if it worked out. But it didn't so you know how that goes, at least around here.
al8
5/23/2008 7:02am
Don't you just hate doing something nice for somebody and then getting f#cked.
kaw rider9
5/23/2008 7:07am
al8 wrote:
What make's you think we got fucked?
Wait for Ronny's side of the story... If he's in jail, He screwed up.. Nothing more..

When I got a DUI, It wasen't my intintion to screw anyone over.. I just screwed up.

The Shop

flarider
5/23/2008 7:09am
This is why I have cut back, almost stopped, helping people

5/23/2008 7:11am
al8 wrote:
kaw rider9 wrote:
What make's you think we got fucked? Wait for Ronny's side of the story... If he's in jail, He screwed up.. Nothing more.. When I got...
What make's you think we got fucked?
Wait for Ronny's side of the story... If he's in jail, He screwed up.. Nothing more..

When I got a DUI, It wasen't my intintion to screw anyone over.. I just screwed up.
sometimes things happen - whether on purpose or not - but still looks like someone got fucked.
Slow ~ Pro
5/23/2008 7:20am
flarider wrote:

But you havn't stopped helping people...you too, are a good man Dave...I hear things.

You were one of the first to donate.

Myself...I keep giving because I can, I enjoy helping whenever possible.
500guy
5/23/2008 7:26am
Murphy's Law

No good deed goes unpunished
Slow ~ Pro
5/23/2008 7:41am
500guy wrote:
Murphy's Law

No good deed goes unpunished
Well said...

That Murphy, was a genius, but to stupid to know it !
flarider
5/23/2008 7:42am
Actually, I didn't mean that in regards to Ronny, as they refunded the money when I told them it wasn't necessary and to use it to help whatever problem is going on.
It was meant in regards to Gman and others who bag on those who do help or need help.
Gman has been a recipient of my help, as I gave him a crisp $100 bill at LL's as I promised. Told him if he got himself there, I'd pay him. I kept my word.
He's asked for help and received it, and now he bags on someone else for helping... actually being accusatory
I fully expect Gary to attack me now because that's what he's done in the past whenever it's mentioned. He's ungrateful and I get burned.
Got burned on RC16
Got burned on a few others.
Get burned when I don't help everyone because I can't afford to help everyone.
mxjimmy
5/23/2008 8:07am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2008 8:07am
ronny sent me an email i told him get to GH i would give him a c note to help him get back home well i guess i will give it to another privateer
MXTRAINER1
5/23/2008 8:10am
flarider wrote:

Helping is like gambling, you better have enough to lose and not worry about it.
Alan
Racer92
5/23/2008 8:56am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:03pm
flarider wrote:

I sure understand how you feel Dave. I cant count how many young fellas Ive tried to help who needed xtra money by hiring them to work at the farm. Even when I didnt need the help and some kid needed money Id hire him and put him on the end of a weedeater on fence lines, hauling hay, something. But I kinda backed away from that anymore because of the last one. Get this:

This one young kid came to me wanting work and was flat broke. So I put him to work and even gave him some advance startup money so he could afford fuel for the POS Ford Fiesta he was driving. It wasjust a few weeks, he showed up at my office - outta no where - bloody, dirty, covered with grass stains and cow shit. No kidding - he was a mess. He was driving to town from the farm, dropped a lit cigarette on the floor of his car - reached to get it and went into the ditch, rolled the car several times and took out a fence; the car resting in someones pasture.

So the kid climbs out of the wreck,, starts walking down the street and hitchhikes to where I work, walks in all bloody & scared.

I couldnt beleive what I was seeing and walked him into the bathroom and did a quick triage, took rolls of paper towels and washed the blood & cow shit off him (he wasnt seriously hurt, just lotsa cuts all over) and gave him a few hundred bucks I had on me so he could go hire a tow truck and get his heap moved. I told him to contact the property owner about the fence when he was there and that we would repair it. Then get his car tended to and if he needed more money let me know and we would work it out. He called a friend to come get him for a ride, the dude picked him up and I never saw the kid again. Gone! I had already been burned on a smaller scale by lots of 16-20 year old kids before, but that one was a bit of a topper.

I havent helped any kids around these parts since, just got a bit jaded on it all.

BMSOB
5/23/2008 8:58am
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
But you havn't stopped helping people...you too, are a good man Dave...I hear things. You were one of the first to donate. Myself...I keep giving because...
But you havn't stopped helping people...you too, are a good man Dave...I hear things.

You were one of the first to donate.

Myself...I keep giving because I can, I enjoy helping whenever possible.
You did a good thing. Props to you.
BobbyM
5/23/2008 9:00am
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
I posted this on the Ronny Jackson, news thread, but here it is again. I have been working at Glen Helen, since Wednesday Morning. I'm home...
I posted this on the Ronny Jackson, news thread, but here it is again.

I have been working at Glen Helen, since Wednesday Morning. I'm home to go to a funeral.

To think I did something fishy, is pretty fucked up !

What I did is offer up my time, to help a promising rider. I feel Ronny got into some kind of trouble, and was only allowed one phone call. Otherwise, I think he would be in Cali, now.

I sat up a lot of things for Ronny. I had interviews, gear deals, tire deals, lube deals, and a full West coast SX deal on the line. That's what I do.

All this through friends, and connections. I am out some time, a few phone calls, and a little extra food, big deal.

I've done this for other people as well. Do you need references ?

I am asked what happened. I too, am curious. But until I here straight from Ronny Jackson himself, I will draw no conclusion.

Ronny, is good kid, just 20...he's fast. And if he can pull it together, I can still make things happen for him.

For someone to think this is a scam, then FUCK YOU, Trust, is trust, if you are untrustworthy, then you will never trust.

I trust Ronny, and he trust me. So he's not going to make the race...The money, (I am told) will be returned.

I will be at Glen Helen, stop anyone with a track radio, ask them to contact "Bierman" (Beer-Man) on channel one...if you want to say hello.
only a few jackoffs thought ill of you slow pro...they know who they are.
jtiger12
5/23/2008 9:05am
that was a funny story racer92.. I have met similar kids in my days.
BobbyM
5/23/2008 9:30am
flarider wrote:
Actually, I didn't mean that in regards to Ronny, as they refunded the money when I told them it wasn't necessary and to use it to...
Actually, I didn't mean that in regards to Ronny, as they refunded the money when I told them it wasn't necessary and to use it to help whatever problem is going on.
It was meant in regards to Gman and others who bag on those who do help or need help.
Gman has been a recipient of my help, as I gave him a crisp $100 bill at LL's as I promised. Told him if he got himself there, I'd pay him. I kept my word.
He's asked for help and received it, and now he bags on someone else for helping... actually being accusatory
I fully expect Gary to attack me now because that's what he's done in the past whenever it's mentioned. He's ungrateful and I get burned.
Got burned on RC16
Got burned on a few others.
Get burned when I don't help everyone because I can't afford to help everyone.
WILL THE REAL GMAN PLEASE STAND UP...lol

dave...tell us how you really feel.
G-man
5/23/2008 9:35am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:03pm
Well the two MAJOR SHIT STIRRERS at work. Booby, you know I posted this on the OTHER THREAD but that wasn't good enough, so here it is AGAIN.

BINGO! Someone gets it! Sheesh of course it's a joke just like all the Photoshop pics I had nothing to do with.

Slo-Pro here is my official apology if you took it the wrong way--sorry. YOU DID A GOOD DEED!
I'll buy you a beer Sunday if you like.

As far as EIDave goes he has no life but stirring shit on here, he likes turmoil all you have to do is read 90% of his threads. Yea he helped me at LL's and I don't know how many times I have thanked him and recommended his fine product to anyone with earshot, ran his stickers on my bike and van as well.

Then in typical EI Dave fashion, I tried to let him know on who was flaming him with an alias and he turned it around and threw me under the bus.

Now that's the rest of the story>>>>
G-man
5/23/2008 9:39am
I guess I should be more like you huh Booby?

Lets see accusing TITAN of being a CHILD MOLESTER because of his religious beliefs. Then you called out Wade for being a COWARD for not assasinating the PRESIDENT!

Yep you're a great guy, boooby. Good thing OCscottie showed you how to post videos cuz you're really a fuckin idiot! LMAO!!!!!!!!
Phlapjax
5/23/2008 9:47am
Racer92 wrote:
I sure understand how you feel Dave. I cant count how many young fellas Ive tried to help who needed xtra money by hiring them to...
I sure understand how you feel Dave. I cant count how many young fellas Ive tried to help who needed xtra money by hiring them to work at the farm. Even when I didnt need the help and some kid needed money Id hire him and put him on the end of a weedeater on fence lines, hauling hay, something. But I kinda backed away from that anymore because of the last one. Get this:

This one young kid came to me wanting work and was flat broke. So I put him to work and even gave him some advance startup money so he could afford fuel for the POS Ford Fiesta he was driving. It wasjust a few weeks, he showed up at my office - outta no where - bloody, dirty, covered with grass stains and cow shit. No kidding - he was a mess. He was driving to town from the farm, dropped a lit cigarette on the floor of his car - reached to get it and went into the ditch, rolled the car several times and took out a fence; the car resting in someones pasture.

So the kid climbs out of the wreck,, starts walking down the street and hitchhikes to where I work, walks in all bloody & scared.

I couldnt beleive what I was seeing and walked him into the bathroom and did a quick triage, took rolls of paper towels and washed the blood & cow shit off him (he wasnt seriously hurt, just lotsa cuts all over) and gave him a few hundred bucks I had on me so he could go hire a tow truck and get his heap moved. I told him to contact the property owner about the fence when he was there and that we would repair it. Then get his car tended to and if he needed more money let me know and we would work it out. He called a friend to come get him for a ride, the dude picked him up and I never saw the kid again. Gone! I had already been burned on a smaller scale by lots of 16-20 year old kids before, but that one was a bit of a topper.

I havent helped any kids around these parts since, just got a bit jaded on it all.

Now that is selling the story, damn.
Mutt
5/23/2008 9:47am
Like sand through an hour glass..........................
BobbyM
5/23/2008 10:20am
G-man wrote:
I guess I should be more like you huh Booby? Lets see accusing TITAN of being a [b]CHILD MOLESTER [/b]because of his religious beliefs. [b]Then you...

Lets see accusing TITAN of being a CHILD MOLESTER because of his religious beliefs. Then you called out Wade for being a COWARD for not assasinating the PRESIDENT!

Yep you're a great guy, boooby. Good thing OCscottie showed you how to post videos cuz you're really a fuckin idiot! LMAO!!!!!!!!
lol...you bet gary.
mxrose3
Fantasy
1116th
5/23/2008 11:35am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 7:03pm
G-man wrote:
I guess I should be more like you huh Booby? Lets see accusing TITAN of being a [b]CHILD MOLESTER [/b]because of his religious beliefs. [b]Then you...

BobbyM wrote:
lol...you bet gary.
Bobby, you should buy GMan a beer.... I think you both need it.
ninety3
5/23/2008 11:54am
Slo Pro you are a giver, bummer about RJ not making it out to Round #1.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
5/23/2008 12:00pm
G-man wrote:

BobbyM wrote:
lol...you bet gary.
mxrose3 wrote:
I think Gman should marry Bobby...they would make a nice lesbian couple.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
5/23/2008 12:00pm
G-man wrote:

BobbyM wrote:
lol...you bet gary.
mxrose3 wrote:
chadwik74
5/23/2008 12:07pm
Dear Chad Lxxxxk,

Ron Jackson (axxxx6xmx@aol.com) has issued you a full or partial refund for your payment. This refund will remain pending until the funds have cleared from the sender's account. You will receive an email notification once the funds have become available in your PayPal account. See Refund Details below for more information.

Better luck next time Ronny. The guy is doing the right thing...........everyone should back off unless they know the facts!
Racer92
5/23/2008 12:22pm
ninety3 wrote:
Slo Pro you are a giver, bummer about RJ not making it out to Round #1.
Ditto. Give 'em hell next round RJ.
BobbyM
5/23/2008 1:23pm
Crash82 wrote:
that ain't right....hehehe
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
5/23/2008 1:43pm
DUI's Suck. If you think about it for a moment. $5000 and potential loss of license. Not to mention following costs. I'm not saying I'm a perfect person, when I was shown how expensive it was, I took it a lot more seriously. Sad but true.

Post a reply to: I'll ad this here...

The Latest