If your tomac coming into next season...

Related:
Create New Tag

3/10/2018 7:57 PM

What do you do differently? When the guy is on he is unbelievable to watch... the way he was making that track his bitch tonight was unbelievable.. eye of the tiger.. but what can he do to fix errors like this season and also previous seasons?

|

3/10/2018 8:00 PM

Maturity and patience...

What I mean is that mistakes will happen but he needs to be consistent and not have these ridiculously bad nights (18, DNF, 13) etc. if he can keep his cool and take a page out of the Dungey playbook watch out

|

3/10/2018 8:00 PM

He just needs to realized he can't win them all no matter how bad he wants to. Its not like he was doing anything crazy at A1, that was just a fluke crash that did big damage. Maybe get up and going faster with a sense of urgency when he has a tipover and hope Kawi slaps an e-start on the '19

|

3/10/2018 8:02 PM

Not trying to say it’s his training program, but maybe a change in program would help? Can’t wait to watch him outdoors..

|

3/10/2018 8:04 PM

Hire Dungey

|

3/10/2018 8:05 PM

JWACK wrote:

Hire Dungey

Imagine what Aldon could do with tomac.. to bad he trains ktm/husky only

|

3/10/2018 8:08 PM

Your Tomac vs someone else's Tomac?

|

3/10/2018 8:09 PM

logan_140 wrote:

What do you do differently? When the guy is on he is unbelievable to watch... the way he was making that track his bitch tonight was unbelievable.. eye of the tiger.. but what can he do to fix errors like this season and also previous seasons?

Get back on the scooter faster duh.

|

3/10/2018 8:11 PM

2 words: sports psychologist

|

3/10/2018 8:11 PM

Same thing every champ does. Win when you're good and podium when you're not.

There's like a 50/50 chance when he crashes he gets up and puts the effort in. Only he knows if he wants to fix that response so that he can be champ. He's clearly the fastest guy in the field, Anderson shouldn't even be getting a sniff at this title.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/10/2018 8:12 PM

Start in last each race.

|

3/10/2018 8:12 PM

JWACK wrote:

Hire Dungey

This is so crazy it’s brilliant.

|

3/10/2018 8:16 PM

Take lessons from MM on how to get going again.

|

3/10/2018 8:17 PM

He put the effort in tonight! I don’t know if you can turn off “Beastmode”. My 3 favs have had it, sometimes it bites your ass, but it’s entertaining.

I think if you are not hurt and you stall your bike you can recover a lot faster in every way with a magic button, especially in SX. He needs a button.

|

In my 60’s and still loving dirt scoots up here in the frozen north.

2021 Husky 501s

3/10/2018 8:24 PM

I really believe it's time for him to get a/in his house in Corona and start spending more time at the Kawi track and work his Moto career like everyone else on his team does. To be around veteran riders like Josh Grant and to see what experiences and pressures other team personnel have to deal with and would provide, could truly help him appreciate his position and help calm, condition, and strengthen his mind. It won't happen overnight and I can't see how immersing himself a bit more would hurt him in any way. There are a lot of life and career situations that he could live in and around, that I believe will help make the weekends at the races quite bit smoother. He's been riding and racing a bike his whole life so obviously it isn't a skill set type of an issue.

I mean I'm sure there are quite a few racers that would love to hole up in the house they grew up in but I also believe getting out of that "comfort zone" will help when he gets out of his "comfort zone" come race day.

I am a fan of him and love watching him when he's on the gas, but I don't like watching him when he's on his ass!!

|

3/10/2018 8:51 PM

Slow down? If I knew what it takes to win a supercross championship I’d be doing it...

|

3/10/2018 8:56 PM

Eli will never win a sx championship.

|

3/10/2018 8:59 PM

Needs electric start

|

3/10/2018 9:02 PM

I think Eli only has a few years left in him unless he can get his head straight. When he believes he is the fastest he is incredible to watch. When he doesn’t believe, he comes unglued. Thr more guys who close in to his raw speed the more he will lack the belief in himself. I’m glad he didn’t throw in the towel. He made for an exciting race.

|

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson

3/10/2018 9:09 PM

eGGz wrote:

X2 dude gets after it when he is against the ropes. Needs to find a way to tie all together.

|

3/10/2018 9:35 PM

He needs to get a personal trainer that can get his head on right for SX.

|

3/10/2018 10:12 PM

logan_140 wrote:

You're * not your pinch

|

3/10/2018 10:26 PM

Train on hard pack.........and ride at 90%. Currently he trains on sand. and rides at 105%

|

3/10/2018 10:27 PM

JWACK wrote:

Hire Dungey

And this

|

3/10/2018 10:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2018 10:51 PM

eGGz wrote:

Totally. He is good when he can turn his brain off and chase a carrot (bad start, behind in points...maybe something to do with mountain bike background/training aka climbing to the top?). It appears as if his brain isn't prepared to maintain the same level of focus when he's the carrot (and no one is even fast enough to catch him).

If I were him, I'd be calling up Tony Robbins.

|

3/10/2018 11:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2018 11:55 PM

Meditation/psychologist.

|

3/11/2018 3:47 AM

Joko wrote:

Needs electric start

This

|

3/11/2018 5:03 AM

He's not MY Tomac, I like to think of him as everybody's Tomac.

|

3/11/2018 5:38 AM

Tomac just got unlucky from actually getting injured at a1. That crash wasnt even bad by any means. Other than that eli is by far the best rider in the field. Hes been dominating this year. Look at last night... he blew right by marv and anderson.

|

3/11/2018 6:34 AM

Again, your Tomac or my Tomac?

Who’s Tomac is it? wink

|