If you haven't checked out AC's YouTube channel yet...

aeffertz
Edited Date/Time 3/21/2018 10:27am
... What're you waiting for? ! Adam puts out some cool vlogs of behind the scenes stuff, like practicing and training and just goofing around in general.

Really fun to watch! Here's one with RV and Wey.

https://youtu.be/IlPmjR8x0zc

|
TJMX947
3/21/2018 6:06am
I'd say he's got one of the best if not the best personality of anyone currently racing. Kind of breaks that home schooled moto kid stereotype. I wish he put more vlogs out every week. Did anybody see him working out at Kenny's house? His kettle bell swings don't look quite right, I wonder if he's suffering lingering effects from shoulder injuries? ML or GuyB should ask him.
RMT
3/21/2018 6:21am
TJMX947 wrote:
I'd say he's got one of the best if not the best personality of anyone currently racing. Kind of breaks that home schooled moto kid stereotype...
I'd say he's got one of the best if not the best personality of anyone currently racing. Kind of breaks that home schooled moto kid stereotype. I wish he put more vlogs out every week. Did anybody see him working out at Kenny's house? His kettle bell swings don't look quite right, I wonder if he's suffering lingering effects from shoulder injuries? ML or GuyB should ask him.
Just look at his shoulders/collarbone area, they are mangled with bones sticking up from fractures and scars from surgeries. Yeah, I think he might have some lingering shoulder issues.

Great Vlogs and he seems like a good kid.
Gilby122
3/21/2018 7:24am
TJMX947 wrote:
I'd say he's got one of the best if not the best personality of anyone currently racing. Kind of breaks that home schooled moto kid stereotype...
On one of Blake Savage's IG post of Adam doing the swings awhile back, someone commented about how "wrong" he was doing them. Blake replied "after multiple should reconstructions" he was working within his range of motion, etc. Kinda schooled the guy.

The Shop

TJMX947
3/21/2018 8:20am
RMT wrote:
Just look at his shoulders/collarbone area, they are mangled with bones sticking up from fractures and scars from surgeries. Yeah, I think he might have some...
Just look at his shoulders/collarbone area, they are mangled with bones sticking up from fractures and scars from surgeries. Yeah, I think he might have some lingering shoulder issues.

Great Vlogs and he seems like a good kid.
That's what I figured.

I'd love to see him get in the booth when he's finished riding, I think him and Emig would have a good dynamic.
yz25
3/21/2018 11:07am
I'm a fan for sure. The kid has a bright future on and off the track. Im sure his agent is making sure he keeps AC as a client for future opportunities.

Post a reply to: If you haven't checked out AC's YouTube channel yet...

The Latest