If you could mechanic for any rider who would it be and why?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/7/2010 3:12 PM

My choice would be Nick Wey. Seems like a super cool guy on and off the track. He wouldnt be caught up in all the drama just there to get the job done and have some fun. Who would you work for?

|

12/7/2010 3:18 PM

Jason Lawrence. He gets the best drugs and the craziest Pro Ho’s. And when he DNFs, nobody ever blames his mechanic. wink

|

12/7/2010 3:20 PM

It all depends if you want to win or party LOL!

|

12/7/2010 3:29 PM

KW!!......Anyone and everyone could learn a thing or two from him. My second choice would have been RC. just being able to work with someone , with that kind of work ethic , would of been worth every minute of it.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/7/2010 3:44 PM

Nick Wey, seems like a nice guy and knows what he likes.

|

Enter my Weekly Fantasy Series here: Weekly Fantasy SX Series
Enter my Full Season Fantasy Series here: Full Season Fantasy SX Series

12/7/2010 4:05 PM

Any hot foreign chick rider that can't speaky zee English.

Hafta be a two-stroke, I can't fix four-bangers.

Talkin' about the bike here now.
|

12/7/2010 4:35 PM

Without a doubt, I'd choose Barcia. Much like his bike, I am glutton for punishment and since karma is a bitch, I think I'd be all paid up and could have a clean slate by the time the year was over.

|

12/7/2010 4:36 PM

The rider thet pulls all the hot chicks?

|

12/7/2010 5:43 PM

Trey Canard because he seems like a great kid with a awesome attitude......and he loves dirt bikes and Jesus.....

|

12/7/2010 5:59 PM

Bubba. You get long breaks and summers off.

|

12/7/2010 6:05 PM

Tommy Hahn. Seems like a humble guy that wants to win and just needs a little luck and support to get to the tip top.

|

12/7/2010 6:07 PM

fader418 wrote:

Trey Canard because he seems like a great kid with a awesome attitude......and he loves dirt bikes and Jesus.....

Dang.....forgot about Trey......i agree he would definitely being in my top picks! AND.....Andrew Short! Both those guys are awesome.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/7/2010 6:24 PM

Bubba, he has 2 so I would just wash it, put stickers on it, adjust the levers, spin a T-handle here and there to look busy, plus he has a lot of personality, and I would soften the compression on his forks about 10% when he wasn't looking.

|

12/7/2010 6:31 PM

if it was salary probably windham because i just dont see breaking as much stuff. hourly id take barcia because hes beating the crap out of his bikes and id get massive overtime.

|

12/7/2010 7:07 PM

Lawrence - you'd never have to do any work.

|

12/7/2010 7:11 PM

Kw for sure..........

|

12/7/2010 7:15 PM

will hahn- his personality, funny, hard work

|

12/7/2010 8:37 PM

Whoever wins the most. Mechanics get paid shit money and the only way to make a buck is with a few win bonuses.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Empty a bag of skittles into the toilet and then flush. It's like watching a five second long nascar race.

12/7/2010 8:44 PM

J-Law. Hands down.

PAHHHHHRRTTTTTTTTY!

No wonder he's still popular.

|

12/7/2010 9:14 PM

Dungey.

|

12/7/2010 10:41 PM

JMB, so I could win 3 championships in the same year...

|

12/7/2010 11:40 PM

Pourcel......year off for me

|

12/7/2010 11:54 PM

Joel Robert, such a character and think of all the free booze & cigarettes you could sell out the boot of his car.
Back then the mechanics seemed a lot more part of the scene, had to improvise and weren't just parts fitters.
Cleaning bikes with a just a bucket & brush would have been a bitch though!

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!