If you ain't Dutch....

Related:
Create New Tag

10/7/2018 2:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/7/2018 2:14 PM

You ain't much!!! (at least today).

Sorry guys just a proud Dutchman after the display of absolute dominance today.
Not sad about 3th place because it's the same challenge for everyone.

- Congrats to team France!
- Good job Italy!
- Hope Calvin is fine
- Amazing ride from Prado
- DON'T HASSEL THE HOFF

See you in Assen!!!!

|

10/7/2018 2:15 PM

It's a rare moment when it's good to be Dutch, so congrats to you guys - j/k

A crushing, dominant performance, despite Vlaanderen's bad luck.

|

10/7/2018 2:16 PM

You can be proud, you deserved it. What an awesome team and outstanding ride by Glenn. Jeffrey, we're getting used to it. tongue

|

10/7/2018 2:19 PM

Absolute stellar ride from our boys! Congrats on the individual wins! Hope Vlaanderen is ok...

|

10/7/2018 2:24 PM

if you aint Dutch , youre a minute behind ... very proud of the riders and gutted for Calvin , quali and moto his bike died and his injury ..what a bad luck for a weekend ... so next year in Assen we need to get that title at home

Photo

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

10/7/2018 2:25 PM

You guys probably don´t know, but in Holland and Belgium even children go on fire. They cannot play footbal, but giving gas it´s not normal.

|

10/7/2018 2:42 PM

What happened to Calvin? It was hard to follow what was happening while at the race.

|

10/7/2018 2:49 PM

yamahaha131 wrote:

What happened to Calvin? It was hard to follow what was happening while at the race.

got hit by a rock in his eye first moto , doctor wouldnt let him start second moto .
Probably at a hospital at the moment , hope he is ok

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

10/7/2018 2:59 PM

yamahaha131 wrote:

What happened to Calvin? It was hard to follow what was happening while at the race.

RichardLoots wrote:

got hit by a rock in his eye first moto , doctor wouldnt let him start second moto .
Probably at a hospital at the moment , hope he is ok

That stinks. The Dutch deserved the win today.

|

10/7/2018 3:46 PM

Dutch weather, Dutch style tack with the rain, and those guys all had their starts down. They deserved to win.

|

10/7/2018 4:08 PM

Amsterdamned wrote:

You ain't much!!! (at least today).

Sorry guys just a proud Dutchman after the display of absolute dominance today.
Not sad about 3th place because it's the same challenge for everyone.

- Congrats to team France!
- Good job Italy!
- Hope Calvin is fine
- Amazing ride from Prado
- DON'T HASSEL THE HOFF

See you in Assen!!!!

The Dutch dominated today. To bad the South African on the team didn't do the same. I hope Calvin is okay but it was BS he was ever on the team in the first place. Again every born Dutchman dominated.

|