If tomac went 1-1 at the mxdn they still would not have podiumed

Related:
Create New Tag

10/3/2017 7:07 PM

Tough year for the team and Honda. Hopefully next year the best are healthy and willing. It was a great day of racing and thanks again to all three that went. Hope Covington has a successful surgery. He is a tough young man.

|

10/3/2017 7:10 PM

True, but I'd have a lot more respect for him.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

10/3/2017 7:12 PM

Bout time someone made a thread on the mxdn, since there's not many around...

|

10/3/2017 7:12 PM

Tomac wouldnt of gone 1-1 given his recent form.

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

10/3/2017 7:35 PM

mtnr wrote:

Tough year for the team and Honda. Hopefully next year the best are healthy and willing. It was a great day of racing and thanks again to all three that went. Hope Covington has a successful surgery. He is a tough young man.

They would have finished 2nd, which is pretty close to the podium I think....

|

10/3/2017 7:39 PM

mtnr wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

To my knowledge 2nd is on the podium lol.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/3/2017 7:48 PM

mtnr wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

To my knowledge 2nd is on the podium lol.

I've always thought so, but the OP must not.

If Tomac would have went 1-1, and been in the MXGP class instead of Seely, the scores would have been:

France 23
USA 34
Netherlands 34
GB 35

|

10/3/2017 8:04 PM

Tomac wouldn't have went 1-1 in the mud imo. He could have been close in dry conditions. But who knows. If he stays healthy and races red bud mxon he won't finish worse than 2nd.

|

10/3/2017 8:23 PM

shaffstall721 wrote:

Tomac wouldn't have went 1-1 in the mud imo. He could have been close in dry conditions. But who knows. If he stays healthy and races red bud mxon he won't finish worse than 2nd.

He is not allowed to race Red Bud since he declined to ride the previous MXoN. That's the new Vital policy.

|

10/3/2017 8:32 PM

DPR250R wrote:

He is not allowed to race Red Bud since he declined to ride the previous MXoN. That's the new Vital policy.

If he skips it to go hunting how many of those policy makers will cry, I wonder???

|

10/3/2017 8:33 PM

Oops, suck at math.

|

10/3/2017 8:40 PM

He wouldn't have went 1-1 anyway but like someone said earlier I would have respect for him for going.

|

10/4/2017 7:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2017 7:39 AM

I suck at math but seely would have been in Covingtons spot. Seely would have gone and had a 33 as a best score and they would of had 48 points putting tthem off the podium.

|

10/5/2017 10:29 PM

mtnr wrote:

I suck at math but seely would have been in Covingtons spot. Seely would have gone and had a 33 as a best score and they would of had 48 points putting tthem off the podium.

No, Seely wouldn't have been chosen. Webb would have originally been the "open" guy, but Covington would have been his "replacement" rider.

It's make believe, so we can run any scenario we want!

|