If only Jason could control those brain farts

WhipMeister
Fantasy
4434th
Eli might have some competition for the crown.
|
2/6/2022 3:21am
I don’t think it’s brain farts, I think he is just pushing really hard..
I love watching him ride, always looks on the ragged edge!
2/6/2022 3:57am
Damn, I love watching him ride! How he cut through Malcom and Eli in last race looked unreal. If he keeps it on two wheels he‘s a real threat for the title.. if
gregyou
2/6/2022 4:15am
#434 wrote:
Damn, I love watching him ride! How he cut through Malcom and Eli in last race looked unreal. If he keeps it on two wheels he‘s...
Damn, I love watching him ride! How he cut through Malcom and Eli in last race looked unreal. If he keeps it on two wheels he‘s a real threat for the title.. if
I thought it was more impressive that tomac just went out there and did what he to and didn’t get baited into pushing
2/6/2022 4:43am
#434 wrote:
Damn, I love watching him ride! How he cut through Malcom and Eli in last race looked unreal. If he keeps it on two wheels he‘s...
gregyou wrote:
I thought it was more impressive that tomac just went out there and did what he to and didn’t get baited into pushing
So holding back and thinking about the overall is more impressive than than being f…ing awesome on a dirt bike.
Is it possible that Eli is your favorite rider??

The Shop

Joey_Bridges
2/6/2022 5:59am
#434 wrote:
gregyou wrote:
At the last round both Tomac and Anderson mentioned that they were pushing only as hard as the track would allow.

I think that's what we saw last night.
Especially the last half of the last moto.
Top three of four guys see the overall and just settle in for a finish.

Jason seems to be the one who tries to push it just a little bit further.

Hopefully things will change as we get away from the west coast dirt.
2/6/2022 6:54am
I think he needs to get a feel for being a front runner again. It’s been Swahili, but damn he looks good out there.
Conkey
2/6/2022 7:51am
Apparently, he got married at some point this winter too. Glad he’s back at the front.
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4434th
2/6/2022 8:13am
The Kawi PR storyline would be awesome. Just think of the headlines they'd write if Jason beat Eli on Eli's old bike.

He loves the bike. It looks to me like he has just lost focus for a microsecond when he wads up without being pressured. Similar thing with Chase.
Ozy
2/6/2022 12:19pm
Lucky for all of us there are still 12 rounds of racing left
nytsmaC
2/6/2022 1:07pm
#434 wrote:
gregyou wrote:
#434 wrote:
So holding back and thinking about the overall is more impressive than than being f…ing awesome on a dirt bike. Is it possible that Eli is...
So holding back and thinking about the overall is more impressive than than being f…ing awesome on a dirt bike.
Is it possible that Eli is your favorite rider??
You think taking more chances and potentially throwing away the overall would have been more impressive than taking home the top spot?
number six
2/6/2022 8:45pm
Jason 'air wheelie' Anderson !!

There should be a dedicated camera on Anderson & Barcia for the entire main at every round.
Both those guys just go nuts - so much fun to watch.
Press516
Fantasy
90th
2/7/2022 6:11am
This one was all Jason... As he said, he tried a transfer, right off the track. The other 2 were not as much Jason as other outside contributing factors, one we know as Bam Bam. The other was mechanical. In both of those he was in P2 and the race for the win was still in play... This one, only cost him 2 spots in the overall. The other 2 were much more painful to his title chances.

But I sure don't hear many say they aren't glad Jason is back on the gas and letting that jersey fly.
Robbirob25
2/7/2022 8:42am
Eli might have some competition for the crown.
"If a Duck's wasn't water tight, he would sink."
TogaSet
Fantasy
3906th
2/7/2022 6:23pm
He's got one of the coolest riding styles especially when he's in the zone charging to the front.
chasetwo79
2/7/2022 6:50pm
I just want to see an actual battle for the lead.
I think we’re primed to see a battle at A3. It’s a pivotal round in the series and the last of the slick, hard pack west coast tracks for a while. These are the tracks that ET3 and Hombre are generally always good on. My guess is we see more of the same with the top 4-5 as it has been and we get a slight shakeup once we’re back east . It may be too late though.

Post a reply to: If only Jason could control those brain farts

The Latest