If herlings...

logan_140
8/26/2017 10:01pm
Just dominated an American field what the hell does that make cairoli?! Cairoli is consistently beating herlings... one BAD DUDE....
|
jamma10
8/26/2017 10:02pm Edited Date/Time 8/26/2017 10:06pm
It makes Cairoli more savvy (and a better starter).

I think Herlings edges him for speed.
logan_140
8/26/2017 10:13pm
jamma10 wrote:
It makes Cairoli more savvy (and a better starter).

I think Herlings edges him for speed.
Speed yes. But damn cairoli isn't a young gun anymore but still rides like one. Think of it like this.. what if chad Reed won the championship? That's what it would equal imo
8/26/2017 10:20pm
logan_140 wrote:
Speed yes. But damn cairoli isn't a young gun anymore but still rides like one. Think of it like this.. what if chad Reed won the...
Speed yes. But damn cairoli isn't a young gun anymore but still rides like one. Think of it like this.. what if chad Reed won the championship? That's what it would equal imo
TC222 come back this year after a couple of bad years has been incredible to witness. Infact if you compare him to everyone else but Herlings, (Desalle, Paulin etc) he is in his best form ever.
logan_140
8/26/2017 10:23pm
logan_140 wrote:
Speed yes. But damn cairoli isn't a young gun anymore but still rides like one. Think of it like this.. what if chad Reed won the...
TC222 come back this year after a couple of bad years has been incredible to witness. Infact if you compare him to everyone else but Herlings...
TC222 come back this year after a couple of bad years has been incredible to witness. Infact if you compare him to everyone else but Herlings, (Desalle, Paulin etc) he is in his best form ever.
At how old??? Incredible if you ask me. Next week is going to be interesting.

The Shop

St Ann More
8/26/2017 10:32pm
logan_140 wrote:
TC222 come back this year after a couple of bad years has been incredible to witness. Infact if you compare him to everyone else but Herlings...
logan_140 wrote:
Don't get your hopes up, the next time we see Cairoli riding at 100% will be at the MXdN.

Febvre and Gasjer have turnt a corner, they along with Herlings will push the envelope at the USGP.
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
8/26/2017 10:34pm
logan_140 wrote:
Just dominated an American field what the hell does that make cairoli?! Cairoli is consistently beating herlings... one BAD DUDE....
TC has been a bad dude for quite some time. This year, added to that.

Ive said before, one could argue that he could be in the discussion (notice I didn't speak of absolute) of best ever, the world over.
PressPassP
8/27/2017 12:11am
logan_140 wrote:
Don't get your hopes up, the next time we see Cairoli riding at 100% will be at the MXdN. Febvre and Gasjer have turnt a corner...
Don't get your hopes up, the next time we see Cairoli riding at 100% will be at the MXdN.

Febvre and Gasjer have turnt a corner, they along with Herlings will push the envelope at the USGP.
Cairoli has been in great form this year but he said himself he's in Championship mode now, that's why he's not pushed it lately,he'll be no different at the USGP
Gajser, Desalle, Paulin, Febvre, Jasikonis etc may well push it if motivated but it must be a pain to have to pack up and fly out to the US and back for a one off race at this time of the season, I hope I'm wrong and they battle hard
Captainc
8/27/2017 2:04am
PressPassP wrote:
Cairoli has been in great form this year but he said himself he's in Championship mode now, that's why he's not pushed it lately,he'll be no...
Cairoli has been in great form this year but he said himself he's in Championship mode now, that's why he's not pushed it lately,he'll be no different at the USGP
Gajser, Desalle, Paulin, Febvre, Jasikonis etc may well push it if motivated but it must be a pain to have to pack up and fly out to the US and back for a one off race at this time of the season, I hope I'm wrong and they battle hard
Totally, he was interviewed saying he is not even training as much to reduce the chance of injury. He even said his conditioning is not as good because of it
63mark
8/27/2017 2:06am
logan_140 wrote:
Consistently? You missed alot of races
fpandjic
8/27/2017 2:29am
logan_140 wrote:
Maybe the first few rounds while Herlings was injured, but now not anymore... The biggest advantage of Cairoli is his consistency. He is just damn good with starts and always finds a way for podium finish
WCRider
Fantasy
2234th
8/27/2017 2:30am
fpandjic wrote:
Maybe the first few rounds while Herlings was injured, but now not anymore... The biggest advantage of Cairoli is his consistency. He is just damn good...
Maybe the first few rounds while Herlings was injured, but now not anymore... The biggest advantage of Cairoli is his consistency. He is just damn good with starts and always finds a way for podium finish
It's called "better rider"
8/27/2017 2:39am Edited Date/Time 8/27/2017 2:39am
WCRider wrote:
It's called "better rider"
It's just called "old and experienced champion" vs "young rising star".
WCRider
Fantasy
2234th
8/27/2017 2:46am
DRAGONBACK wrote:
It's just called "old and experienced champion" vs "young rising star".
Agreed with u.
D_L118
8/27/2017 3:07am
what is even more impressing: He just rode on wednesday and one session on Thursday...
I thought he would be in it , but i would've never have thought he would be so dominant...
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2779th
8/27/2017 3:13am
I think Herlings is better on the balls-out tracks like Indiana.
WCRider
Fantasy
2234th
8/27/2017 3:32am
Herlings remenber me a bit Tortelli.
jamma10
8/27/2017 3:36am
WCRider wrote:
Herlings remenber me a bit Tortelli.
Nah, Tortelli was just flat out reckless at times.

Great rider, dont get me wrong, but he was more like Stewart in that respect. They pushed it to their absolute limit and often beyond.
Fiar
8/27/2017 4:27am
logan_140 wrote:
Cairoli takes over the red plate when TG243 got injured. And Herlings already was. You seriously think he had a point lead like he has know? JH in the last GP's was consistently fastest. With tracks like in the USA he could make his bad starts right
agn5009
8/27/2017 5:59am
logan_140 wrote:
Don't get your hopes up, the next time we see Cairoli riding at 100% will be at the MXdN. Febvre and Gasjer have turnt a corner...

PressPassP wrote:
Cairoli has been in great form this year but he said himself he's in Championship mode now, that's why he's not pushed it lately,he'll be no...
One off race? It's a part of their series?
71Fish
8/27/2017 6:40am
logan_140 wrote:
Fastest man on the planet.
WCRider
Fantasy
2234th
8/27/2017 6:46am
jamma10 wrote:
Nah, Tortelli was just flat out reckless at times. Great rider, dont get me wrong, but he was more like Stewart in that respect. They pushed...
Nah, Tortelli was just flat out reckless at times.

Great rider, dont get me wrong, but he was more like Stewart in that respect. They pushed it to their absolute limit and often beyond.
Herlings is bit like that imo.

Post a reply to: If herlings...

The Latest