If herlings...

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2017 10:01 PM

Just dominated an American field what the hell does that make cairoli?! Cairoli is consistently beating herlings... one BAD DUDE....

|

8/26/2017 10:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2017 10:06 PM

It makes Cairoli more savvy (and a better starter).

I think Herlings edges him for speed.

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

8/26/2017 10:13 PM

jamma10 wrote:

Speed yes. But damn cairoli isn't a young gun anymore but still rides like one. Think of it like this.. what if chad Reed won the championship? That's what it would equal imo

|

8/26/2017 10:20 PM

logan_140 wrote:

Speed yes. But damn cairoli isn't a young gun anymore but still rides like one. Think of it like this.. what if chad Reed won the championship? That's what it would equal imo

TC222 come back this year after a couple of bad years has been incredible to witness. Infact if you compare him to everyone else but Herlings, (Desalle, Paulin etc) he is in his best form ever.

|

8/26/2017 10:23 PM

jamma10 wrote:

logan_140 wrote:

Andy_Greenney wrote:

TC222 come back this year after a couple of bad years has been incredible to witness. Infact if you compare him to everyone else but Herlings, (Desalle, Paulin etc) he is in his best form ever.

At how old??? Incredible if you ask me. Next week is going to be interesting.

|

8/26/2017 10:32 PM

logan_140 wrote:

Andy_Greenney wrote:

logan_140 wrote:

Don't get your hopes up, the next time we see Cairoli riding at 100% will be at the MXdN.

Febvre and Gasjer have turnt a corner, they along with Herlings will push the envelope at the USGP.

|

8/26/2017 10:34 PM

logan_140 wrote:

Just dominated an American field what the hell does that make cairoli?! Cairoli is consistently beating herlings... one BAD DUDE....

TC has been a bad dude for quite some time. This year, added to that.

Ive said before, one could argue that he could be in the discussion (notice I didn't speak of absolute) of best ever, the world over.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

8/27/2017 12:11 AM

Andy_Greenney wrote:

logan_140 wrote:

St Ann More wrote:

Don't get your hopes up, the next time we see Cairoli riding at 100% will be at the MXdN.

Febvre and Gasjer have turnt a corner, they along with Herlings will push the envelope at the USGP.

Cairoli has been in great form this year but he said himself he's in Championship mode now, that's why he's not pushed it lately,he'll be no different at the USGP
Gajser, Desalle, Paulin, Febvre, Jasikonis etc may well push it if motivated but it must be a pain to have to pack up and fly out to the US and back for a one off race at this time of the season, I hope I'm wrong and they battle hard

|

(I also regret my username,funny at the time "you had to be there..")

8/27/2017 2:04 AM

PressPassP wrote:

Cairoli has been in great form this year but he said himself he's in Championship mode now, that's why he's not pushed it lately,he'll be no different at the USGP
Gajser, Desalle, Paulin, Febvre, Jasikonis etc may well push it if motivated but it must be a pain to have to pack up and fly out to the US and back for a one off race at this time of the season, I hope I'm wrong and they battle hard

Totally, he was interviewed saying he is not even training as much to reduce the chance of injury. He even said his conditioning is not as good because of it

|

8/27/2017 2:06 AM

logan_140 wrote:

Consistently? You missed alot of races

|

8/27/2017 2:29 AM

logan_140 wrote:

Maybe the first few rounds while Herlings was injured, but now not anymore... The biggest advantage of Cairoli is his consistency. He is just damn good with starts and always finds a way for podium finish

|

8/27/2017 2:30 AM

fpandjic wrote:

Maybe the first few rounds while Herlings was injured, but now not anymore... The biggest advantage of Cairoli is his consistency. He is just damn good with starts and always finds a way for podium finish

It's called "better rider"

|

8/27/2017 2:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2017 2:39 AM

WCRider wrote:

It's called "better rider"

It's just called "old and experienced champion" vs "young rising star".

|

8/27/2017 2:46 AM

DRAGONBACK wrote:

It's just called "old and experienced champion" vs "young rising star".

Agreed with u.

|

8/27/2017 3:07 AM

what is even more impressing: He just rode on wednesday and one session on Thursday...
I thought he would be in it , but i would've never have thought he would be so dominant...

|

8/27/2017 3:13 AM

I think Herlings is better on the balls-out tracks like Indiana.

|

James = #7. Malcolm = #27
7/27=0.259259259259259259259
Stewart return confirmed!

8/27/2017 3:32 AM

Herlings remenber me a bit Tortelli.

|

8/27/2017 3:36 AM

WCRider wrote:

Herlings remenber me a bit Tortelli.

Nah, Tortelli was just flat out reckless at times.

Great rider, dont get me wrong, but he was more like Stewart in that respect. They pushed it to their absolute limit and often beyond.

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

8/27/2017 4:27 AM

logan_140 wrote:

Cairoli takes over the red plate when TG243 got injured. And Herlings already was. You seriously think he had a point lead like he has know? JH in the last GP's was consistently fastest. With tracks like in the USA he could make his bad starts right

|

8/27/2017 5:59 AM

logan_140 wrote:

St Ann More wrote:

PressPassP wrote:

One off race? It's a part of their series?

|

8/27/2017 6:40 AM

logan_140 wrote:

Fastest man on the planet.

|

No Signature.

8/27/2017 6:46 AM

jamma10 wrote:

Nah, Tortelli was just flat out reckless at times.

Great rider, dont get me wrong, but he was more like Stewart in that respect. They pushed it to their absolute limit and often beyond.

Herlings is bit like that imo.

|