If Tonight's Results Continue ....

Related:
Create New Tag

2/17/2018 9:50 PM

We will have the most dramatic finish in supercross history. Eli will take the title on a tie-break with the most wins. Can he do it? Stay tuned....

Photo

|

2/17/2018 9:52 PM

Tomac can't handle that kind of pressure. He folds like laundry with extra softener.

|

No Signature.

2/17/2018 9:57 PM

Will never happen. Be cool if it did but Anderson will rack up a few more wins

|

2/17/2018 10:00 PM

Not gonna happen but 3 guys within 1 point would be amazing!

|

2/17/2018 10:02 PM

Brett_Clark wrote:

I wouldn’t say never!....... Eli, Marvin, Roczen and now Barcia are all the proof you need.

And now that Roczen isn’t there to be in Eli’s head.......

|

2/17/2018 10:29 PM

Brett_Clark wrote:

kkawboy14 wrote:

I wouldn’t say never!....... Eli, Marvin, Roczen and now Barcia are all the proof you need.

And now that Roczen isn’t there to be in Eli’s head.......

Roczen hasn't been in Eli's head this entire season. Eli......is in Eli's head.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/17/2018 10:36 PM

This seems to be a season of attrition .... JA has not had a bad weekend yet... yet whistling

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

2/17/2018 11:00 PM

If that happened it would be one for the books, ET needs to win all the remaining races and then Anderson have a DNF which going on the first 7 races that isn’t likely

|

2/17/2018 11:05 PM

If the past 2 weeks results continue no one will be left healthy and Vince Friese will be your 2018 Supercross champion.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

2/17/2018 11:33 PM

71Fish wrote:

Tomac can't handle that kind of pressure. He folds like laundry with extra softener.

Tomac is the reigning outdoor champ. If he truly folded like a lot of people say i doubt he wouldve won last years outdoor title.

|

2/17/2018 11:42 PM

The problem is this- there are no contenders to get in between Anderson and Tomacan (or MusMac).
He has the rest of the field covered easily and will only ever give up the minimum in points. (And there will be races where he gets a start and won’t see them)Unless there is a mistake or a DNF, but I doubt it at this point.
Barcia and Roczen has the ability to race with JA21 and force mistakes.. not anymore though.

|

2/18/2018 12:52 AM

Would love to see it!

|

2/18/2018 1:20 AM

71Fish wrote:

Does anyone remember on one of the early Crusty Demons videos.... Dana Nicholson was talking about someone and them being scared or something about pressure like 71Fish mentioned and Dana said something weird about taking a styrofoam cup and putting it next to their ear and twisting the cup to break it and that would cause said rider to buckle ..... I know that's an odd way to describe the video skit/part Bec I don't remember EXACTLY how he said it but that part for some reason stuck with me and anytime I hear about someone that can't handle the pressure or is scared to ride in general ........ I think about that skit/part Everytime I the subject of pressure or being scared to ride lol

|

2/18/2018 1:20 AM

motonation24 wrote:

The problem is this- there are no contenders to get in between Anderson and Tomacan (or MusMac).
He has the rest of the field covered easily and will only ever give up the minimum in points. (And there will be races where he gets a start and won’t see them)Unless there is a mistake or a DNF, but I doubt it at this point.
Barcia and Roczen has the ability to race with JA21 and force mistakes.. not anymore though.

You doubt Jason andersson will make a mistake? He will.

He is actually lucky he didnt get hurt during that big get off he had in practice last weekend.

|

2/18/2018 1:57 AM

bvm111 wrote:

This seems to be a season of attrition .... JA has not had a bad weekend yet... yet whistling

He has had two bad weekends, including this weekend and both times has salvaged a 4th from them.

With no crashes he finishes 1st or 2nd every weekend.

|

2/18/2018 2:30 AM

Science of Supercross....ya never know....

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

2/18/2018 3:00 AM

motonation24 wrote:

Sideways wrote:

You doubt Jason andersson will make a mistake? He will.

He is actually lucky he didnt get hurt during that big get off he had in practice last weekend.

I feel like he may of made a big mistake if the pressure was on but as I said the pressure is off.
His closest competitor in points is Seely who has never beat him.
He is in an excellent spot to take this 450 title. He can Dungey it from here on out.

|

2/18/2018 3:01 AM

71Fish wrote:

He's here all week folks

|

2/18/2018 3:02 AM

If tonights results continue, you don't wan't to be Cole Seely next weekend or either Marvin or Blake the following weekend.

|

2/18/2018 3:21 AM

bvm111 wrote:

^This. Lots of racing left.

|

KX125