If Tomac comes back, Could he bunch em up?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/8/2018 5:14 PM

Could speed up the comeback, almost worked last time.

Thoughts? Obv Marv would be harder to slow down than Dunge but it could force one into a mistake

|

1/8/2018 5:18 PM

He better first try to not crash without any pressure or anyone even close to him.
When he gets this figured out he can think about other strategies. The year might be over by then though
Good luck

|

1/8/2018 5:27 PM

If he can keep getting good starts and not eating shit each time, he'll be hard to stop. We all know that.

He needs to ride his sack off and finish in front of the Frenchie and ze German each round.

Can he do it? I don't think so but that's just my opinion.

|

1/8/2018 5:27 PM

Yeah nah.

|

1/8/2018 5:29 PM

No, one wardrobe malfunction is enough.

|

1/8/2018 5:32 PM

It didn't work for shit before.

|

1/8/2018 5:32 PM

You cant ignore that he pulled a holeshot and had a 5 second lead. As long as his pants are buckled, hes a threat.

|

1/8/2018 5:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2018 5:38 PM

He is going to need to win, period. Drive them into the ground mentally. Roczen and Musquin know they can win and win consistently, JA21 is hungry and can win, and Barcia (yes I said him) I think is hungry again (his riding @ A1 showed that). And you can't count out Wilson, Webb and Baggett or Peick and Tickle for that matter. That's a deep field just right there. I like Tomac; think he's a great rider; but in order for him to win the SX title this year, he's gonna have to put up McGrath-like numbers and crush his competition this year.

|

1/8/2018 5:39 PM

Harry_Gray wrote:

He is going to need to win, period. Drive them into the ground mentally. Roczen and Musquin know they can win and win consistently, JA21 is hungry and can win, and Barcia (yes I said him) I think is hungry again (his riding @ A1 showed that). And you can't count out Wilson, Webb and Baggett or Peick and Tickle for that matter. That's a deep field just right there. I like Tomac; think he's a great rider; but in order for him to win the SX title this year, he's gonna have to put up McGrath-like numbers and crush his competition this year.

This.

But I don't think the others will lie down and make it easy for him to pass. He's going to have to be super quick to make those passes.

|

1/8/2018 5:50 PM

Its WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too early to be even thinking about the C-Ship. If he comes out and wins and does like he should, the points will work themselves out. Lets not go crazy here.

|

Official member of the ElHombre fan club

Team MooseCAN

1/8/2018 6:08 PM

So many seem to have forgotten that just one year ago Eli owned Musquin in the same situation. No reason he can't do it again. I'd be more worried about Roczen if I were Tomac.

|

1/8/2018 6:11 PM

Hahaahahahahahaha, of course he could give it a try again but he's got a long way to go.

|

1/8/2018 6:37 PM

Rockinar wrote:

You cant ignore that he pulled a holeshot and had a 5 second lead. As long as his pants are buckled, hes a threat.

He's a choker... We know he knows and the comp knows it.

|

1/8/2018 6:50 PM

Everyone is gonna have a bad race through the series, but most likely not dnf bad. He should have finished and got a point or two anyway..

|

1/8/2018 6:56 PM

For a one race attempt like last year it is an actual possibility, especially given the circumstances of Dungey needing to not be in 2nd. For a whole series it'd be too much of a hassle, he just can't afford any more mistakes and needs a podium every round.

|

1/8/2018 7:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2018 7:00 PM

Marv is a bitch boy, it's his time in the program. He will have a year or two before the next guy takes over. This is our problem in the sport n it's disrespectful.

|

1/8/2018 7:01 PM

Jeff alessi wrote:

Marv is a bitch boy, it's his time in the program. He will have a year or two before the next guy takes over. This is our problem in the sport n it's disrespectful.

Huh?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

1/8/2018 7:14 PM

Anything can happen bike problems injures but seems like roczen already got in his head tomac needed to build as much of a points lead as he could thur the first three rounds cause after that roczen is going to get in a routine and be back up to full race shape

|

1/8/2018 7:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2018 7:16 PM

Jeff alessi wrote:

I will attempt to translate...

"Marvin's role at KTM is to support their top rider. With Dungey gone, Marvin has a limited time to shine before KTM gets another top guy and he is playing second fiddle again."

I disrespectfully disagree.

|

James

1/8/2018 7:22 PM

Again the pot calling the
Kettle black. Jeff alessi was the original bitch boy in team alessi. Man Jeff you’re getting in deep bro. You need to get some help dude

|

1/8/2018 7:26 PM

kzizok wrote:

Huh?

Photo
|

"We don't rent pigs."

1/8/2018 7:29 PM

BobbyM wrote:

Yes he definitely choked his way into a 2017 MX championship....some people...

|

1/8/2018 7:33 PM

mauidex wrote:

Again the pot calling the
Kettle black. Jeff alessi was the original bitch boy in team alessi. Man Jeff you’re getting in deep bro. You need to get some help dude

X2

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

1/8/2018 7:37 PM

With the new points structure and rider like Eli that can reel off several wins can put a dent in the championship a little quicker...

|

1/8/2018 7:48 PM

Jeff alessi wrote:

Don't you have some whoop sections to skip somewhere?

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

1/8/2018 8:03 PM

Rockinar wrote:

BobbyM wrote:

Premix wrote:

Yes he definitely choked his way into a 2017 MX championship....some people...

Yea, and a 250 outdoor, and lites sx title. Big choker.

|

1/8/2018 8:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2018 8:24 PM

hartebreak wrote:

Its WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too early to be even thinking about the C-Ship. If he comes out and wins and does like he should, the points will work themselves out. Lets not go crazy here.

No it’s not. After last weekend, do you think Eli thought he made things way easier on himself, or way harder?

It may not be as front of mind as next weekend, but there is an overall goal.

|

1/8/2018 8:27 PM

Jeff alessi wrote:

Jeff... (shaking head)

Back in the day, you can’t tell me you wouldn’t have taken a shot at the exact same position...at least with a straight face.

|

1/8/2018 8:29 PM

Eli’s in the lead. Marv 2nd. Barcia 3rd. Anderson 4th

Bunch em up. Let the dogs eat rough him up

|

1/8/2018 8:34 PM

cameron96 wrote:

Eli’s in the lead. Marv 2nd. Barcia 3rd. Anderson 4th

Bunch em up. Let the dogs eat rough him up

Did you see the responses I got last year when I proposed this before it all happened in Vegas? It's a Classic.

|